Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably nursing a bad head😳

Her mum was a nurse so she may have considered it for a nano second before she decided to go into singing and debauchary 😂

Didnt realise IG was debauched?
She’s one of those people that tell everyone they are ‘CrAzY’ when in fact they are one of life’s vanilla people. She probably shacked up with the first bloke she dated and judging by her house decor she’s more countyfile than rolling stone! All of which is fine but just stop with the mad singing and Robbie Rotten eye brows! Oh and having a glass of wine (or the whole bottle) is pretty normal. Now go sit on your floral sofa, snuggle your adorable baby and help your other kids with his colouring.

Reactions: 9
She was ‘going to be a nurse ‘ 🤔 hasn’t she previously said she left school without any decent GCSE ‘s ... does she not realise you have to the go on to study A levels to progress on to a career in nursing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s so full of s#&* .
And can you imagine her bedside manner , it literally doesn’t bare thinking about 🤦🏽‍♀️
At her age she could have done nursing with only GCSEs to be fair.

Reactions: 3
Shes 34, I don't think that's true. I had to go to to college and university and am 33.
Aye I’m 32 in august and pretty sure you needed a nursing degree in the 2 years prior to me starting uni. She’d be a bad nurse - too much of a performer and too self centred

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine being in hospital feeling rubbish and having Chris Ramsey's wife blurting out a Pontins style cover of Whitney Houston at your bedside?! I'd ask the doctors to sedate me.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably nursing a bad head😳

Her mum was a nurse so she may have considered it for a nano second before she decided to go into singing and debauchary 😂

Didnt realise IG was debauched?
Nah pontins is the world of debauchery and glamour don’t you know..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of curiosity, has anyone actually read ‘The Book ‘ ?

A small part of one of the reviews 😏 pretty much seems to sum them up ...
The fact that the RRP is £16.99 is a complete joke. This is clearly just a quick money scheme since they didn’t get a sponsor on the podcast til about episode 50. Don’t bother

Reactions: 3
I listened to the Audio book on a freebie credit my husband had as he listens to so many books! It was ok, but nothing special. And I found the Audio weird because I used to listen to the podcast where they interrupt and banter and it’s natural, but the book is scripted and forced and just sounded odd!

I listened to the Audio book on a freebie credit my husband had as he listens to so many books! It was ok, but nothing special. And I found the Audio weird because I used to listen to the podcast where they interrupt and banter and it’s natural, but the book is scripted and forced and just sounded odd!
i did listen to the podcast and there was 1 episode where they added a chapter from the audio book and it was about Rosies one night stands. Not something I’d want my kids reading. It all sounded abit sad. I think she doesn’t or didn’t used to value herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
100% agree with this! I found it so strange and forced. I ended up returning it and getting something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chris Ramsey’s wife thinks three adults homeschooling a 5 year old is harder than being a nurse in current times.

Chris tell your wife to give her head a wobble

Also. Why does she keep making out she’s got no time to wash but has time to stay in bed until midday, time for a glass of wine and to film 50 insta stories a day. A quick shower takes a few minutes

She’s active on IG as shes managed to love her husbands post .View attachment 413311
Even he’s desperate for a break 😂 bet he’s got her stories on mute

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she held the phone and that baby at 3 days old it’s head flying around made me feel like I was wanting to jump in the phone and shake the stupid fool of a woman I honestly could not believe my eyes

• Heart
Can you imagine being in hospital feeling rubbish and having Chris Ramsey's wife blurting out a Pontins style cover of Whitney Houston at your bedside?! I'd ask the doctors to sedate me.
The hospital would be full of patients asking the doctors to put them in an induced coma....

• Haha
Reactions: 7

A small part of one of the reviews 😏 pretty much seems to sum them up ...
The fact that the RRP is £16.99 is a complete joke. This is clearly just a quick money scheme since they didn’t get a sponsor on the podcast til about episode 50. Don’t bother
The book Chris Ramsey wrote with his wife? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she held the phone and that baby at 3 days old it’s head flying around made me feel like I was wanting to jump in the phone and shake the stupid fool of a woman I honestly could not believe my eyes
She’s constantly doing it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.