Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strikes me as the school bully type. We all remember girls like her đŸ˜«
I hadn’t thought about this before, but OMG you’re right. I get brash, “popular” girl vibes from her. The type who would sneer at you because your bag wasn’t cool enough. Gives me PTSD just thinking about it đŸ€Ł

Reactions: 18
Rosie tries to be relatable to stay relevant and to keep engagement up, not realising how cush she actually has it.

Reactions: 7
I hadn’t thought about this before, but OMG you’re right. I get brash, “popular” girl vibes from her. The type who would sneer at you because your bag wasn’t cool enough. Gives me PTSD just thinking about it đŸ€Ł
Ha I see where you are coming from, probably was that girl at school who had nothing but was all that, however speed forward to current date 2021, with her dress sense (hat especially) and home decor , not too sure 😚😚😚

Reactions: 6
Another quiet day from Chris Ramsey’s wife. She’s doing this on purpose just so I don’t get my thread title which says she should’ve taken maternity leave instead, as it won’t be relevant if she actually takes maternity leave đŸ€Ł
In all seriousness though, hope she’s finally enjoying some private time with the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another quiet day from Chris Ramsey’s wife. She’s doing this on purpose just so I don’t get my thread title which says she should’ve taken maternity leave instead, as it won’t be relevant if she actually takes maternity leave đŸ€Ł
In all seriousness though, hope she’s finally enjoying some private time with the family.
Looks like she’s been told to stay off stories and just do posts. Good advice if you cannot control yourself.

Why bother? If your content is slow , don’t post.
42A534A9-C062-4364-911A-86951F9BAEDF.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s been told to stay off stories and just do posts. Good advice if you cannot control yourself.

View attachment 415961
Why’s Chris Ramsey’s wife got the baby on the floor whilst she has a bath when Chris could surely sit with him and give her ten minutes on her own?

Reactions: 15
Why’s Chris Ramsey’s wife got the baby on the floor whilst she has a bath when Chris could surely sit with him and give her ten minutes on her own?
Cos then Chris Ramsey’s wife can’t act all put upon and hard done by

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris Ramsey’s wife will never take an Instagram break - she needs to keep her engagement high to cash in on the sponsor.

Reactions: 3
I Think Chris Ramsey’s wife may have been told to show appreciation for what she has, to grow up and to remember the brand, remember where the income comes from, to show some class and be a little more professional! Maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I Think Chris Ramsey’s wife may have been told to show appreciation for what she has, to grow up and to remember the brand, remember where the income comes from, to show some class and be a little more professional! Maybe?
Bless Chris Ramsey’s wife (CRW) she never gets it right. If she’d done a post saying she was taking an hour out to have a bath, whilst the father of her baby looks after their newborn ( the eldest should be in bed), then most mums would relate to that, but no she takes the baby into the bathroom with her, like a prop.

Reactions: 9
This is a different bathroom to the one they just ‘revealed’ after it was done up isn’t it? Why were they using a bucket as a toilet if they have a perfectly functional second bathroom?

View attachment 415961

This is a different bathroom to the one they just ‘revealed’ after it was done up isn’t it? Why were they using a bucket as a toilet if they have a perfectly functional second bathroom?
Because they couldn't be arsed to go down the stairs to it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Was going to edit her picture and draw an arrow to ‘Chris Ramsey’s wife’ but thought that may be too much

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bless Chris Ramsey’s wife (CRW) she never gets it right. If she’d done a post saying she was taking an hour out to have a bath, whilst the father of her baby looks after their newborn ( the eldest should be in bed), then most mums would relate to that, but no she takes the baby into the bathroom with her, like a prop.
Thats the word I've been searching for ...prop!

Yes yes ! Chris Ramsey's Wife uses baby Rafe as a prop in all her putting on a show stories !

Reactions: 12
Why is she awake in the middle of the night, watching It’s a Sin when the boy child is visibly asleep?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why is she awake in the middle of the night, watching It’s a Sin when the boy child is visibly asleep?!
5am is the start of the day in our house. It could be she’s just enjoying some baby cuddles before the rest of the house get up. When my littlest gets up in the night I will go downstairs and put the telly on they will doze off and I’ll still be watching it. I enjoy the peace and quiet

Reactions: 1
Well just because baby is asleep doesn’t mean she needs to sleep. Cut the poor woman some slackkkkkk

• Heart
Shes changed her tune somewhat,
Long lengthy reply to a "follower"
Crying at Its a sin, I'll love my boys regardless of what they become . .
As long as his ears dont stick out tho right? đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Management have obviously stepped in and had a word with Chris Ramsey’s wife. We’ll see how long it is until she’s back to calling followers “dickheads” or “slags”

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.