Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah could be, we know they don’t have an en-suite though because of the whole pissing in a bucket thing when the bathroom was being redone so I just presumed there was only one bathroom and then a downstairs toilet.
It was advertised as a 4 bed 2 bath house.

Reactions: 1
Im 24 weeks pregnant. Can I change my mind about this whole thing now??? Im sewing my foof shut!!! This child is never leaving
I had a c-section because my son was breech (in spite of a midwife trying to talk me out of it beforehand, telling me a “big boned girl like me would be able to push out a breech baby no problem” 😩). Me and my husband were in the room outside the theatre waiting to be taken in and I said to my husband “actually I don’t think this (having a baby) is for me, don’t think I can do it...” He said “aye no worries, we’ll just leave it” with a huge eyeroll!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a c-section because my son was breech (in spite of a midwife trying to talk me out of it beforehand, telling me a “big boned girl like me would be able to push out a breech baby no problem” 😩). Me and my husband were in the room outside the theatre waiting to be taken in and I said to my husband “actually I don’t think this (having a baby) is for me, don’t think I can do it...” He said “aye no worries, we’ll just leave it” with a huge eyeroll!
I DELIVERED a breech baby... was bloody awful, I was 21... she came out backside first, this was way back in the 90s when you had an option but I think its automatically a section now but could be wrong. I had to have her in theatre and I had to have epidural in case she got stuck and it had to switch to a section.
Us women are superhuman when it comes to childbirth ;) x

Reactions: 8
I DELIVERED a breech baby... was bloody awful, I was 21... she came out backside first, this was way back in the 90s when you had an option but I think its automatically a section now but could be wrong. I had to have her in theatre and I had to have epidural in case she got stuck and it had to switch to a section.
Us women are superhuman when it comes to childbirth ;) x
I salute you Cocobean! It was recommended to me but if I’d said I’d rather have a vaginal delivery I think they would have let me. When I was pregnant a disc in my husband’s back prolapsed and he had a long and difficult recovery so if we’d had a vaginal delivery there’s a chance he wouldn’t have been able to be there through it all.

I hope you remind your daughter frequently of what you went through 😂

I salute you Cocobean! It was recommended to me but if I’d said I’d rather have a vaginal delivery I think they would have let me. When I was pregnant a disc in my husband’s back prolapsed and he had a long and difficult recovery so if we’d had a vaginal delivery there’s a chance he wouldn’t have been able to be there through it all.

I hope you remind your daughter frequently of what you went through 😂
Well of course I do! Hahah

"I got cut from here to here for you.... stop moaning, be grateful and make me a cuppa" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It also helps that she is pregnant with my second grandchild so it frequently comes up in conversation.... :D

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm on maternity leave, I'm not on maternity leave...I'm fed up, I'm not fed up ...I'm annoyed with Chris, I'm not annoyed with Chris...

I'm bored with all the unnecessary drama Rosie!

She's in the enviably position that she doesn’t have to worry about working, Chris IS at home all be it with a bad foot, her mum is also on hand to help out. She's clearly addicted to the attention and after the sympathy vote with all the woe is me I'm up feeding Rafe at 2am ....yes Rosie, you and millions of other women ...its not a new phenomenon!

She's become these needy irritant now ...all via her carefully staged posts !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly! Any originality is gone now, every single influencer do the following posts.

Birth announcement featuring artistic photo of tiny hand or foot although Rosie did just post a normal picture.

Delivery room photo saying how grateful they are to the nhs (I’m sure they all are but still)

A set of stories showing the times of which they have been woken up by that pesky little human who needs to feed (babies wake in the night, who knew?!)

If they are breastfeeding then a post with the baby attached to said breast saying how much they’ve struggled/ special bond/ made up story of public shaming of breastfeeding (delete as applicable)

The I’m soooo tired I need cake/ chocolate/ wine. We’re all in this together I know how all you ‘new mamas’ are feeling (despite the millions in the bank, cooks, cleaners, nanny’s etc)

New mum reality featuring leaky boobs and big maternity pants.

Soppy post about how lucky they are, their world is complete almost immediately followed up by more moaning about how tired they are.

And obviously countless ads of expensive things that they’ve been given for free that us minions could only dream of buying!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Trying to make out she can relate to Mother Pukka 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeap Rosie you got it hard with your maternity leave from talking with your husband and reading a few emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just went to listen to last weeks podcast.. then realised Robin was “co-hosting”, couldn’t have switched it off faster. I’m not being subject to someone else’s irritating five year old talking shite, when I’m trapped at home with my own crotch goblin. Thanks but no thanks👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just went to listen to last weeks podcast.. then realised Robin was “co-hosting”, couldn’t have switched it off faster. I’m not being subject to someone else’s irritating five year old talking shite, when I’m trapped at home with my own crotch goblin. Thanks but no thanks👋🏻
Yep I was EXACTLY THE SAME. Christ he’s a precocious sounding kid, maybe I’m missing something but I do not find him cute or funny at all. Could just be I’m miserable as I’m struggling to find my own kids cute at the moment, it’s all a bit 24/7 you know??!? 🤣🥴🤣 I skipped through the first five minutes of it and started listening when the pre-recorded stuff with Rosie started.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven't listened for ages to their podcast but was intrigued by robin co-hosting - didn't even make it that far, how long and dull are the hello fresh adverts 😴

Reactions: 8
I do feel like she’s joking about being annoyed at Chris for breaking his ankle, I know you can take a joke too far but they probably rip the tit out of each other constantly about tit like this.

Also I do kind of agree with the person above about letting her be on the c-section front, my first I was up and about within 2/3 days and driving after 10 but my second I was in serious couldn’t-even-sit-down pain for like 2 weeks it was bleeping hideous. Felt like I’d actually been sawn in half and been put back together half arsed. We’re all wonder women for having an Alien style births, it’s not really fair to compare, especially when she’s probably being over the top of the gram. Not about having a rave thread cos personally think she’s a dick but picking apart peoples pain/annoyance levels is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she does 100% need to check her privilege tho and recognise that she has her mum there for help. I mean, even not in a pandemic, who literally moves their mum in for helping? I bet very few people. Come on Rosie.
100% agree. I really don’t think she’s actually annoyed at him for breaking his ankle! It’s the same kind of banter me and my partner have, and before anyone says, yes it’s sometimes public 🤣 granted not as public as I don’t have 700k followers x

Reactions: 2
She needs to get a grip. There are mums everywhere doing it by themselfs after natural or c section and she has help. I would be embarrassed if she was someone I personally knew with all her complaining all the time. Iv been through a pregnancy and a c section as a single mum to a toddler so it probably bothers me more than other people.

Reactions: 11
He wasn’t co hosting it was just the intro

But agree they are trying to sneak him in more and more. They’ve seen that Ryan kids revenue £££££££

Reactions: 5

But agree they are trying to sneak him in more and more. They’ve seen that Ryan kids revenue £££££££

I knew this would happen.

I hate it when celebs use their kids. LET THEM BE CHILDREN.

I remember hearing Chris Ramsey say on the podcast ‘Robins loving Instagram Stories at the minute ‘. For gods same the kid doesn’t understand the enormity of social media. He just thinks his mum is pointing a video camera at him And then he’s watching it back. He cannot comprehend that thousands of strangers are watching him! It’s so wrong!

Reactions: 13

Even the intro was too much for me, I don’t find him endearing in the slightest😂

I agree they are definitely trying to sneak him in but the thing is, a child in no way fits the theme of their podcast, if I was listening to a parenting podcast then I may expect it. But to have your child on a podcast where 90% of the content is people talking about tit, piss and sex, is just odd in my opinion. The listeners are probably listening to escape their own children😂

Reactions: 20
Rob Beckett & Josh Widdecombes lockdown parenting hell podcast has a feature where parents send in recordings of their kids reading the presenters’ names at the start of the podcast...I think they’re trying to emulate that a bit.

They are falling into the classic parenting trap of thinking everyone loves their kid as much as they do. 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Rob Beckett & Josh Widdecombes lockdown parenting hell podcast has a feature where parents send in recordings of their kids reading the presenters’ names at the start of the podcast...I think they’re trying to emulate that a bit.

They are falling into the classic parenting trap of thinking everyone loves their kid as much as they do. 👀
I love this podcast after someone on hear recommended it and never again tuned into SMA 👍🏻 They Rob and Josh come across as aware of their circumstances but still really relatable. I’m no prude in the slightest but if the Ramsey’s have to resort to full episodes of gross out made up sex tales it will get tired very quickly and I doubt the audience will want to hear about her cracked nipples etc 🤣

Reactions: 12
I love this podcast after someone on hear recommended it and never again tuned into SMA 👍🏻 They Rob and Josh come across as aware of their circumstances but still really relatable. I’m no prude in the slightest but if the Ramsey’s have to resort to full episodes of gross out made up sex tales it will get tired very quickly and I doubt the audience will want to hear about her cracked nipples etc 🤣
I really like Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe but have no interest in children chat. Will I give it a try?

Reactions: 5
Crotch goblin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.