Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m perplexed as to why she hasn’t taken some proper time off IG, since it’s her job and that.
Maybe she’s worried the influencer world will move on and people will forget her if she steps away for a while?

I’ve never commented on this thread before but I started reading it a few weeks ago after Chris annoyed me on Catchphrase 😂. I’ve just caught up this week and there’s a real change of vibe here. I guess if she’s choosing to put her newborn on IG then people will keep commenting but it feels a bit....hostile? Probably too strong a word but I can’t think of a better one at this time on a Friday!

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s worried the influencer world will move on and people will forget her if she steps away for a while?

I’ve never commented on this thread before but I started reading it a few weeks ago after Chris annoyed me on Catchphrase 😂. I’ve just caught up this week and there’s a real change of vibe here. I guess if she’s choosing to put her newborn on IG then people will keep commenting but it feels a bit....hostile? Probably too strong a word but I can’t think of a better one at this time on a Friday!
hostile to Rosie? I’m finding the idea that we can’t comment on anything about her if it has any passing relevance to the baby.... Some posts stray far into mumsnet territory but I got challenged for saying she maybe shouldn’t show herself comedy style chugging a glass of wine next to her sleeping 1 week old (purely from a social media responsibility point of view) and apparently that was too mumsnetty 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hostile to Rosie? I’m finding the idea that we can’t comment on anything about her if it has any passing relevance to the baby.... Some posts stray far into mumsnet territory but I got challenged for saying she maybe shouldn’t show herself comedy style chugging a glass of wine next to her sleeping 1 week old (purely from a social media responsibility point of view) and apparently that was too mumsnetty 🤷🏻‍♀️
No sorry, hostile between posters. Reading a few pages in a row made me think that people weren’t free to say anything without someone coming down on them. And if she’s putting her baby on IG and is on maternity leave then it’s the baby people are going to speak about.

But if she’s showing off her Warburton’s haul then I guess she isn’t on maternity leave...

Just an observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No sorry, hostile between posters. Reading a few pages in a row made me think that people weren’t free to say anything without someone coming down on them. And if she’s putting her baby on IG and is on maternity leave then it’s the baby people are going to speak about.

But if she’s showing off her Warburton’s haul then I guess she isn’t on maternity leave...

Just an observation.
I agree. Obviously baby is off limits but her actions shouldn’t be when she is using social media (in my opinion)
Advertising Warburton’s on Instagram one week PP when your husband is a millionaire just makes me sad

Reactions: 11

Just an observation.
Completely agree with this. It really puts me off this thread.

Reactions: 13
I think the problem with this thread is everyone gets mixed up, you have people that think Rosie is great and then people that have gone right off her. So that seems to always lead to disagreement between posters.

And now a chocolate ad. How many ads can you do in a day on maternity leave?
Just ask Rosie Ramsey

Reactions: 6
FFS she needs to put the phone down and enjoy the newborn bubble...it doesn't last long the plugging brands and showing off gifts can wait! 🤦

Reactions: 9
I’m confused? I don’t think she’s done any ads since she’s had Rafe? She posted an affiliate link for Chris and Robins hats because people were asking. The warbutons ‘haul’ was a gifted hamper but because she works with them she had to tag it as an ad to be safe. Bear in mind she works with this company, and a regular workplace might give you a hamper of bits if you’ve just had a baby. Then the cadbury post was also a gift. Am I missing something because being gifted something and doing an ‘ad’ are different? Or am I wrong?
I’ll admit she did tag one of the warburtons ad. I completely missed it when I originally posted as was listening and just heard her say something about it not being an ad so I’m wrong there.

She’s not marked the dairy milk one though. Yeah everyone maybe gets gifts from ‘work’ but they don’t have hundreds of thousands of people they are influencing. These companies aren’t sending stuff out of the goodness of their hearts or they’d send it to every new mum. They are sending it as they know her sharing is good for their brand

Posting an affiliate link isn’t because people are asking it’s because she’s getting something from it also.

They might not all be direct ads but it’s her promoting brands she works with

Just an observation.
You're spot on. It's put me off this thread.

Reactions: 3
I think the problem with this thread is everyone gets mixed up, you have people that think Rosie is great and then people that have gone right off her. So that seems to always lead to disagreement between posters.
That’s maybe what’s thrown me, the other threads I read tend to have a universal dislike for the person 😂

• Haha
Pleased baby is here and safe - he’s such a cutie.

Really wish she’d take a break from social media for a few weeks and have some breathing space. Taking posed photos at 3:15am for her stories & then the photo of her front and centre and baby squished at the side. He looks fine but it’s all about her. And another photo about her being tired. I can’t get my head around why. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pleased baby is here and safe - he’s such a cutie.

Really wish she’d take a break from social media for a few weeks and have some breathing space. Taking posed photos at 3:15am for her stories & then the photo of her front and centre and baby squished at the side. He looks fine but it’s all about her. And another photo about her being tired. I can’t get my head around why. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Attention, attention, attention!

Reactions: 7
She probably thinks it comes across as relatable but it makes me think she’s lonely in her personal life. Have a moan to your friends/family not 900k people on Instagram.

Having a newborn is hard work so I’m not belittling that, just feel like not everything needs to be posted. Then again this is the woman that posted a selfie of her having a poo so 🤷‍♀️

We’ve not seen Chris with the baby yet other than the video with robin
Good, let’s keep it that way 😂

I have total respect for celebs who try and keep their young kids out of limelight and safe. Jason Manford blurs out his kids faces and another example is Emily Andre who keeps her kids faces hidden. The Ramsey’s and other celebs should take note. Theres some awful people out there and as parents we need to keep kids safe.

Last edited:

I have total respect for celebs who try and keep their young kids out of limelight and safe. Jason Manford blurs out his kids faces and another example is Emily Andre who keeps her kids faces hidden. The Ramsey’s and other celebs should take note. Theres some awful people out there and as parents we need to keep kids safe.
I think the thing that shocks me the most with these ‘celebrities’ and instagrammers is they tell us the area they live, we know their full names. It would take a weirdo about 3 minutes to find out addresses or schools etc.

Reactions: 15

Rob Beckett keeps his daughters private. You might hear them on his stories but you never see them. But then he's a genuinely funny guy and doesn't need kids for content.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.