Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she has cheered up a bit. That was a long pregnancy of bitching and moaning but she seems to have instantly become more likeable as soon as the baby was born.
All I did was moan when I was pregnant I had awful pregnancies once I’d given birth I was fine!

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing from her recent story people have messaged her to pull her up on her comments about how she will break the rules yesterday. I praised her earlier and now I feel like we've got classic Rosie back, can't take any criticism, won't admit when she's wrong or spoken out of turn. That type of story just isn't necessary.

She should take a leaf out of Daisy May Cooper's book. She got called out earlier this week, apologised for it, didn't get defensive, and moved on.

Reactions: 17
I wish she’d caption all of her stories because I don’t want to watch them all, but she looks so pretty in them. I’m seriously jealous of her hair.

Reactions: 10
I'm guessing from her recent story people have messaged her to pull her up on her comments about how she will break the rules yesterday. I praised her earlier and now I feel like we've got classic Rosie back, can't take any criticism, won't admit when she's wrong or spoken out of turn. That type of story just isn't necessary.

She should take a leaf out of Daisy May Cooper's book. She got called out earlier this week, apologised for it, didn't get defensive, and moved on.
Just checked her stories but couldn’t see what you are referring too, has it been deleted?

I think she must either be lonely or just loves the attention?

I note on today’s stories she’s not calling it fully maternity leave but ‘whatever it is when you are self employed’.

I don’t get these struggling posts she keeps putting on. Struggling with what? She’s not out to work 9-5 every day and she isn’t home schooling a teenager or has to juggle a few kids by herself. I’m just not getting it.

she’s now letting slip ’how do people home school when they have a job and have to work from home’. So the penny is now dropping that she hasn’t a regular job, it’s IG, which she can take or leave.

I hope her mum who used to be a nurse , tells her straight and explains what a proper job is.

Reactions: 8
Just checked her stories but couldn’t see what you are referring too, has it been deleted?

I think she must either be lonely or just loves the attention?

I note on today’s stories she’s not calling it fully maternity leave but ‘whatever it is when you are self employed’.

I don’t get these struggling posts she keeps putting on. Struggling with what? She’s not out to work 9-5 every day and she isn’t home schooling a teenager or has to juggle a few kids by herself. I’m just not getting it.

she’s now letting slip ’how do people home school when they have a job and have to work from home’. So the penny is now dropping that she hasn’t a regular job, it’s IG, which she can take or leave.

I hope her mum who used to be a nurse , tells her straight and explains what a proper job is.
Yes, it's been deleted :(

It was a post about how she doesn't care if people disagree with her and what she says so don't waste time contacting her about it basically.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, it's been deleted :(

It was a post about how she doesn't care if people disagree with her and what she says so don't waste time contacting her about it basically.
Thanks WilmaHun

If she really means that she doesn’t care then why delete her post. No balls Rosie. Does she not realise that people without a platform can have opinions. She has many , however rubbish they are and she broadcasts them. She never has message facility on her stories , so that speaks volumes.

Someone had messaged her and said ‘I love you, but....’

And she basically said if you are going to message her with that and not agree with absolutely everything she says then duck off. Basically.

Another vapid influencer who thinks that people can’t like and agree with you most the time but occasionally their views are different.

Happy for fans to interact when it’s using their swipe ups for another brand that they never use. Asda Christmas dinner anyone?

Reactions: 14
Someone had messaged her and said ‘I love you, but....’

And she basically said if you are going to message her with that and not agree with absolutely everything she says then duck off. Basically.

Another vapid influencer who thinks that people can’t like and agree with you most the time but occasionally their views are different.

Happy for fans to interact when it’s using their swipe ups for another brand that they never use. Asda Christmas dinner anyone?
For a normal person , because let’s face it, she’s just a normal joe who landed lucky with Chris. I am just being realistic here. She isn’t very humble , is she. Yeah never got to see the Asda Price Christmas Dinner, odd that.

I agree with her for once, home schooling for primary school kids is hard work..I cant get my 7 year old to sit still and do anything and when she does her 3 year old sister wants to join in. My 14 year old is so much easier he logs in to teams and that's it.

I agree with her for once, home schooling for primary school kids is hard work..I cant get my 7 year old to sit still and do anything and when she does her 3 year old sister wants to join in. My 14 year old is so much easier he logs in to teams and that's it.
Agree... I have an 8 nearly 9 year old son who needs constant help and a 11 year old daughter who gets in with it!

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why this home schooling malarkey has suddenly turned into a big competition of who has it hardest. Yes Rosie is in a slightly more privileged position than some others but it doesn’t mean she can’t feel the stress & worry because she has her husband at home. Someone always has it worse & someone will always have it better.

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why this home schooling malarkey has suddenly turned into a big competition of who has it hardest. Yes Rosie is in a slightly more privileged position than some others but it doesn’t mean she can’t feel the stress & worry because she has her husband at home. Someone always has it worse & someone will always have it better.
Where is the competition of who has it hardest? Her son is only 4 years old, there‘s really minimum pressure on her family for home schooling a 4 year old.

Reactions: 7
I am homeschooling a 5 year old and it’s not easy. Yes the work they are doing is easy but the actual process of homeschooling is still a hard thing to juggle especially when I have an 18 month old to look after too and a husband who is a key worker and is at work all day. However she has Chris at home and her mum so I don’t really know what she has to moan about! Chris can take on the homeschooling and she still has her mum there to help her with the baby!
She has a lot more support than many new mums have had during the pandemic. My son was just 6 months old when the first lockdown happened and support bubbles weren’t a thing then so I had to struggle on my own with him and a 4 year old. Once they introduced support bubbles my son had turned 1 so I still can’t have a support bubble (babies are self sufficient once they turn 1 you see!). That’s just the way it goes sometimes and there are many worse off than me. I know Rosie was probably talking about homeschooling like that to seem relatable but it kind of annoyed me a little bit!

Reactions: 9
How is she only just realising that home schooling whilst people work at home at the same time is a thing??? It's not a competition who has it hardest and lucky for her cos she'd not frigging win - more adults than kids in the house and one kid isn't mobile...how are they even struggling with it I don't get it...new baby and C-section recovery taken into account and I still don't get how it's a struggle

Reactions: 7
I've said repeatedly during this, that I am eternally grateful that I have a senior school aged child who is just getting on with it with very minimal assistance (ie, no more than with normal homework!). My sisters both have young children, and finding it very hard- the work is easy enough but getting the child engaged with it and keeping them interested and/or entertained is much harder. But with 3 adults in the house, it is a bit mystifying that they are struggling. Surely having her mum and Chris there means Robin can do his work with one of them, or one of them could take charge of Rafe for a bit allowing Rosie to help Robin simultaneously giving her 1 to 1 time with him?

The point is everyone is struggling in one way or another, just because Rosie has more people around her for support than some do that doesn’t mean you can just discount her own personal struggle. She’s spoken a lot about mum guilt which I’m sure most parents can relate to, and in the summer she spoke a lot about how Robin’s behaviour had been negatively impacted by being at home rather than with other children. I fully appreciate where she’s coming from and I’m sure she’s speaking about more than just the academic aspects of home schooling.

No one would appreciate if she started bragging about how easy she had it, in my opinion it’s much more relatable for a celeb to say they are struggling with the situation despite their ‘privilege’. We all know they have a nicer house / more money / more toys for the kids but there’s a lot more to life than that isn’t there.

Reactions: 25
The point is everyone is struggling in one way or another, just because Rosie has more people around her for support than some do that doesn’t mean you can just discount her own personal struggle. She’s spoken a lot about mum guilt which I’m sure most parents can relate to, and in the summer she spoke a lot about how Robin’s behaviour had been negatively impacted by being at home rather than with other children. I fully appreciate where she’s coming from and I’m sure she’s speaking about more than just the academic aspects of home schooling.

No one would appreciate if she started bragging about how easy she had it, in my opinion it’s much more relatable for a celeb to say they are struggling with the situation despite their ‘privilege’. We all know they have a nicer house / more money / more toys for the kids but there’s a lot more to life than that isn’t there.
Who says she has a nicer house, more toys etc? I don’t think any of that’s relevant.

Earlier today she deleted a post calling out one of her followers who told her she loved her however gave some sort of feedback to her.

Apparently Mrs Ramsey said she didn’t give a hoot or words to that effect of what this follower Thought.

If she really was struggling herself or the stuff she keeps saying about others struggling, well , she didn’t give that follower much thought, what effect did she have on that person?

She is not using her profile wisely.

And Mum guilt, please.

She’s been home all the time with her eldest since he was born, she’s never had a real job whilst he’s been born. Mum guilt! Tell that to the mum who has to go to out to work every day 9-5 or working unsociable shifts, the mum who has to
commute for over 45 minutes and then pick up the kids from day care/school/relatives.

Come on let’s be honest what real mum guilt could she have?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who says she has a nicer house, more toys etc? I don’t think any of that’s relevant.

Earlier today she deleted a post calling out one of her followers who told her she loved her however gave some sort of feedback to her.

Apparently Mrs Ramsey said she didn’t give a hoot or words to that effect of what this follower Thought.

If she really was struggling herself or the stuff she keeps saying about others struggling, well , she didn’t give that follower much thought, what effect did she have on that person?

She is not using her profile wisely.

And Mum guilt, please.

She’s been home all the time with her eldest since he was born, she’s never had a real job whilst he’s been born. Mum guilt! Tell that to the mum who has to go to out to work every day 9-5 or working unsociable shifts, the mum who has to
commute for over 45 minutes and then pick up the kids from day care/school/relatives.

Come on let’s be honest what real mum guilt could she have?
People have been going on about her privilege which is why I said we all know that she has nice things, and it’s not relevant.

I think every mum has some form of mum guilt at the moment regardless of circumstance for all the normal things their kids are missing out on. I would’ve thought that was fairly obvious.

Sounds like you didn’t see the post yourself. The gist of what she said was “if you start a message with ‘I love you but...’ and then proceed with telling me you disagree with me then don’t bother.” She didn’t call anyone out. She also said “I’m an acquired taste”, it was actually quite a sensible response. We don’t know what was in the content of the message she was referring to, could’ve been horrible and unnecessary. A bit like a lot of the posts on this thread recently 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.