Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she isn’t breaking rules now but she certainly was when she was swanning off to York with her sister and Mam!

Reactions: 8
There are so many rules within support bubbles and you can only form one. if her mum does live alone then she can only have one support bubble and the support would normally be for her benefit. By forming a support bubble with the Ramsey’s then this would mean she could not visit her other daughter or her other son.
She’s been staying with Rosie for ages I think, they said about her having work done in the flat. Plus Rosie has the new born baby and her brother and sister don’t so I imagine she’s helping her and the brother and sister are fine about it.

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t aware tattle had so many of the obnoxious ‘I do the right things as a mother’ brigade. It’s so bleeping boring and makes you look like right tits. I can’t believe the breastfeeding/baby holding chatter. Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I wasn’t aware tattle had so many of the obnoxious ‘I do the right things as a mother’ brigade. It’s so bleeping boring and makes you look like right tits. I can’t believe the breastfeeding/baby holding chatter. Jesus.
Oh god please don’t start it all off again 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s been staying with Rosie for ages I think, they said about her having work done in the flat. Plus Rosie has the new born baby and her brother and sister don’t so I imagine she’s helping her and the brother and sister are fine about it.
Also her mam can still meet up with the other daughter and son for a walk etc as long as separately as that’s allowed. I know Rosie can be an utter pain and I used to be a huge fan of her and Chris. We have tickets for his show that was cancelled last December we live in Newcastle. I was considering asking for a refund as they started irritating me . I may still yet. But I have enjoyed her stories the last few days. She shouldn’t have put that comment up saying she’d break the rules as obv people watch her on her platform. But hey people need to make their own decisions. We are all adults. She doesn’t realize how lucky she is, but tbh most of insta is full of people like this that need to read the bloody room. If she stays cheery like this it’s not such bad viewing. I’m sure in a few months she will go back to moaning though 😂

Reactions: 6
I used to love Rosie but she's annoying me now. Calling MPs privileged when her life is pretty fantastic.

Reactions: 7
I used to love Rosie but she's annoying me now. Calling MPs privileged when her life is pretty fantastic.
She’s a lot more in touch with the working class reality than a lot of these privileged MPs though, whether she has money now or not

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Woh guys... let’s stop looking for problems! Completely gives people the right to call us trolls. Some of thesecomments are not constructive and unnecessarily unkind.
I had the audacity to say the same thing on the last thread as people were being pretty horrible about Robin and I got a temporary ban 😂 so be careful or you’re next!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
can I just remind everyone of Roises background and the struggles she spoke of growing up, living day to day her family struggling financially. Yes she may be well off now but she can relate to a lot of those who aren’t well off. She’s probably one of the few “celebrity” types that caj..just saying 😊

Reactions: 15
At least she’s used her platform to try and reassure women going into hospital to have a baby.

Reactions: 13
Yes she isn’t breaking rules now but she certainly was when she was swanning off to York with her sister and Mam!
I looked back to when that was and the day she went to York was mid August when it was basically a free for all and people were off having staycations and eating out to apparently help out all over the place. Pretty sure a trip to York was fine then.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I looked back to when that was and the day she went to York was mid August when it was basically a free for all and people were off having staycations and eating out to apparently help out all over the place. Pretty sure a trip to York was fine then.
A trip to York was fine. But she should have still been socially distancing. She was hugging and taking selfish all squidged together etc.

Reactions: 3
As much as she annoys me a lot of the time, I have to say I found her post about her birth experience to be really good. I'm not pregnant myself, but I'm sure if I were then I'd find something like that really reassuring. It's nice to see her being positive instead of moaning day in day out

Reactions: 14
Thank god she has cheered up a bit. That was a long pregnancy of bitching and moaning but she seems to have instantly become more likeable as soon as the baby was born.

Reactions: 16
Thank god she has cheered up a bit. That was a long pregnancy of bitching and moaning but she seems to have instantly become more likeable as soon as the baby was born.
She might have had a bit of depression while she was pregnant.I did with my 3rd daughter.I was really low when I was pregnant with her and as soon as I had her I felt myself again....

Reactions: 9
She might have had a bit of depression while she was pregnant.I did with my 3rd daughter.I was really low when I was pregnant with her and as soon as I had her I felt myself again....
TBH she started being abit of an arse before she was pregnant.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.