Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drives me insane when new mums complain about being tired though less than a week in! šŸ¤Æ
I mean.. sheā€™s had major abdominal surgery.. and is caring for a newborn.. and seems to be expressing which is a 3 hourly job..

I honestly do not understand ā€œtiredā€ policing. Utterly bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I mean.. sheā€™s had major abdominal surgery.. and is caring for a newborn.. and seems to be expressing which is a 3 hourly job..

I honestly do not understand ā€œtiredā€ policing. Utterly bizarre.
Ok. Sorry for expressing my opinion. I shall refrain from that in future.

Reactions: 2
Surely she's allowed to be tired having just had a new child?! Surely that's when you're most tired, when you're getting used to the new routine?

Reactions: 30
Surely she's allowed to be tired having just had a new child?! Surely that's when you're most tired, when you're getting used to the new routine?
Surely sheā€™s allowed to have a drink and call her baby whatever she likes. But here we are....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Trouble is thereā€™s not much to criticise her for at the moment is there. Sheā€™s just had a baby and to comment on that is like going down an arm chair expert worm hole! So I shall tell an anecdote of when I had my daughter 23 years ago. I was in hospital with a young girl who already had two young children. She was a nice girl but a bit common as my mum would say!! Anyway she liked Byker Grove. Which was a childrenā€™s programme that made Ant and Dec famous. She took her baby into the day room which most wards had then and fed him in front of the TV. A midwife saw her and came bustling in and said we do not feed our babies in front of the tv on my ward. The girl having just had a baby was very tearful about it and I had to tell her to ignore the old cow and that it was her baby and I doubt thereā€™s a mother alive who hasnā€™t multi tasked in this way. The moral of this tale is most of what we do is by instinct and common sense. We all do our best. Times and best practice changes. Chill out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ok. Sorry for expressing my opinion. I shall refrain from that in future.
not trying to be the comment police, itā€™s just a bit of a reach to pick on that šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m due a baby in March and am pretty sure Iā€™ll be bleeping shattered three/four days after.. doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t be more tired down the line but Iā€™ll still be knackered regardless!

Reactions: 13
I'm looking forward to seeing the comparion pics of Rafe and Robin at a similar age...I wonder if Robin had as much blonde hair ? Rafe has loads !

Reactions: 5
So many armchair experts. Sheā€™s had a baby before thatā€™s turned out just fine, Iā€™m sure she knows whatā€™s sheā€™s doing. As someone above said no wonder we all get labelled as bullies and trolls on here. The other day it was picking at her babies name and now an endless debate on how she holds HER baby. So boring
This thread has turned into pulling Rosie and others apart for how they choose to bring their children up. Fair enough if she was actually doing something wrong but she isnā€™t. Give yourselves a shake ladies!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I found her videos lovely today , also the point that she filmed Robin first meeting him Iā€™m not sure she did ? She filmed the balloons he had put up and a video of the baby in car seat etc but I donā€™t recall the video of Robin meeting him in person the first time. She did film him holding him but we donā€™t know that was the actual first time.
I really like Rosie and Chris they are very down to earth and fun. Love the podcast if you donā€™t like them or donā€™t have anything nice to say donā€™t follow/listen.
They do a lot of charity work and charity in there local area and come across as just normal people I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I found her videos lovely today , also the point that she filmed Robin first meeting him Iā€™m not sure she did ? She filmed the balloons he had put up and a video of the baby in car seat etc but I donā€™t recall the video of Robin meeting him in person the first time. She did film him holding him but we donā€™t know that was the actual first time.
I really like Rosie and Chris they are very down to earth and fun. Love the podcast if you donā€™t like them or donā€™t have anything nice to say donā€™t follow/listen.
They do a lot of charity work and charity in there local area and come across as just normal people I think.
The rave thread is that way šŸ‘‰šŸ» haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has chilled out so much since have Rafe which is lovely to see. Im sure she be annoying me again soon though with her ads

Reactions: 8

Give it time, I used to like them both..cant stand either of them now..

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m really glad her rainbow baby has arrived safely and I agree I think sheā€™s obviously spent the whole pregnancy understandably very anxious and at a very odd time. But I have to say Iā€™d gone off her before she got pregnant. As so many people have already said she became the very thing she mocked. The insta hun life gets them all in the end.

Reactions: 18
from what I saw the baby looked fine. And I think Rosie is well aware a newborn babies neck and head should be protected! Iā€™m sure sheā€™s done it before ya Know! šŸ¤”

thank god youā€™re not looking after my baby then! Formula in the fridge is a massive no no!
Totally didnā€™t look fine to me And Iā€™ve had 2 kids.

Reactions: 5
Totally didnā€™t look fine to me And Iā€™ve had 2 kids.
Having two kids doesnā€™t make you an expert, her baby her choice.
Why is this thread suddenly parenting advice... itā€™s one thing to have an opinion but seems everyone is just clutching at straws now

Reactions: 20
Having two kids doesnā€™t make you an expert, her baby her choice.
Why is this thread suddenly parenting advice... itā€™s one thing to have an opinion but seems everyone is just clutching at straws now
I think having 2 kids puts me in a strong position, however, I never said I was an expert hun. I always ensured any newborn I was holding, that their head was supported and no wobbling backwards, be it mine or anyone elseā€™s newborn. If you donā€™t support a newborns head it can result in Injuries, you donā€™t need to be an expert to know that, itā€™s common sense. A newborns neck is not strong enough. I donā€™t think anyone is giving her advice on how to hold her own baby, however people are commenting on the fact the babies head wasnā€™t supported at the start of that video. We live in a world where the phone is more important than anything else, if sheā€™s truly on maternity leave then put the phone away Rosie and concentrate on your family.

Reactions: 6
This thread isnā€™t fun when itā€™s like mumsnet. Thereā€™s a place for all this I know everything about baby talk and itā€™s not here! Sheā€™s really improved since having the baby I guess she just really is a bad pregnant woman..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.