Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm so glad others have mentioned Chris' constant mansplaining of "northern" things to us southerners. It's really not necessary. I knew what you meant.

On a recent episode they tried to claim that calling people "mate" is a northern thing. It's most definitely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Poptart

VIP Member
After my c section with twins I had a 2 yr old to look after. The babies were in the SCBU after birth so I was going between home and the hospital. I wish I could have laid in bed being served tea and toast. You'd think she's the only woman to have a cesarean 🙄

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think it’s lovely how much he loves her!

I do think she should step away from Instagram though, She’s sore in recovery from a major operation and emotional. I’m not taking what she said particularly seriously but she should be focused on the baby and her health rather than worrying about social media posts.

Gucci

The point is everyone is struggling in one way or another, just because Rosie has more people around her for support than some do that doesn’t mean you can just discount her own personal struggle. She’s spoken a lot about mum guilt which I’m sure most parents can relate to, and in the summer she spoke a lot about how Robin’s behaviour had been negatively impacted by being at home rather than with other children. I fully appreciate where she’s coming from and I’m sure she’s speaking about more than just the academic aspects of home schooling.

No one would appreciate if she started bragging about how easy she had it, in my opinion it’s much more relatable for a celeb to say they are struggling with the situation despite their ‘privilege’. We all know they have a nicer house / more money / more toys for the kids but there’s a lot more to life than that isn’t there.
Who says she has a nicer house, more toys etc? I don’t think any of that’s relevant.

Earlier today she deleted a post calling out one of her followers who told her she loved her however gave some sort of feedback to her.

Apparently Mrs Ramsey said she didn’t give a hoot or words to that effect of what this follower Thought.

If she really was struggling herself or the stuff she keeps saying about others struggling, well , she didn’t give that follower much thought, what effect did she have on that person?

She is not using her profile wisely.

And Mum guilt, please.

She’s been home all the time with her eldest since he was born, she’s never had a real job whilst he’s been born. Mum guilt! Tell that to the mum who has to go to out to work every day 9-5 or working unsociable shifts, the mum who has to
commute for over 45 minutes and then pick up the kids from day care/school/relatives.

Come on let’s be honest what real mum guilt could she have?

• Angry
  • Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
I found her videos lovely today , also the point that she filmed Robin first meeting him I’m not sure she did ? She filmed the balloons he had put up and a video of the baby in car seat etc but I don’t recall the video of Robin meeting him in person the first time. She did film him holding him but we don’t know that was the actual first time.
I really like Rosie and Chris they are very down to earth and fun. Love the podcast if you don’t like them or don’t have anything nice to say don’t follow/listen.
They do a lot of charity work and charity in there local area and come across as just normal people I think.
The rave thread is that way 👉🏻 haha

• Haha

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I think they’ve been reading here...Chris said to Rosie on her latest Instagram moan/hilarious banter “check your privilege, you’ve got two working legs”

hi guys 👋

• Haha

josie22

I agree. Everyone has a right to their own feelings. Rosie has plenty of family and Friends why is she pushing it onto followers who probably started following her for a bit of light relief. Fair enough the odd moan but it’s just never ending
I think it was the “I wish I took that nursing course” post that tipped me over the edge. To be honest, I’m not sure what her intention was with that comment, there probably wasn’t a huge amount of meaning in it, I personally just found it quite insensitive. I can say with certainty she is in one of the most privileged positions right now. Not saying she isn’t entitled to her feelings, but considering what nurses are going through right now, I thought it was a strange thing to say.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Honestly, you’d think Chris had had a full leg amputation the way she’s moaning on. FFS, if she moans about her maternity leave being self employed one more time. I’m not being funny but she records one podcast a week which they’ve said they have pre recorded some content so they won’t need to record for a few weeks and I’m sure she’ll get a few ads in. She has no idea how easy she has it😂

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
This thread still confuses me, it’s like no other one I read...there are threads on here for people who I don’t mind or people are talked about on the Celeb Secret Thread that I quite like but I ignore it. This isn’t a rave thread and imo, when people put every cough and fart - and in CRW’s case, moan - on SM then they’re opening up to being criticised. It just feels a bit like here other folk are shut down by other posters for legitimate points.

We’re all entitled to be unhappy with lockdown (there’s no way this time last year I would’ve believed anyone who told me we’d be where we are now) and whilst I don’t think we should jump on all celebrities because they’ve got a good lifestyle, I do think they have a certain amount of responsibility to read the room and if they can’t, then maybe don’t post anything 🤷🏻‍♀️. Her “we’ve got it worse than everyone” bollocks is just wrong. If she wants to have a drink she should knock herself out. I can’t help think she’s needling for a reaction. I don’t think she’d put the baby at risk and if she can deal with a newborn and a foggy head then she’s a better person than me!

• Heart

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Aw shit she's really going to be moaning now. Chris has broken his ankle 🙊🙊🙊 Good job Sandra is there to help out
Her last two grid posts are moans, all of her stories are moans...welcome back Rosie 😂

I did notice that she’s failed to mention that her mum will still be there to help her out. That doesn’t fit her “woe is me” narrative.

Tui

VIP Member
Thank god she has cheered up a bit. That was a long pregnancy of bitching and moaning but she seems to have instantly become more likeable as soon as the baby was born.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
It was a pronounciation question. It's an awful name and brings bad associations to my mind. Am I not allowed an opinion?
It’s not even remotely similar, it’s also not that hard to grasp and if you are really struggling... google is a thing

• Haha
  • Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
Wonder how many of them were in a shop too. Really is there any need for Robin to be in a shop. That’s irritated me as there’s plenty of people to watch him. Thought the whole idea was one person in a shop unless you had no childcare. I normally defend her but that’s just stupidity .

BDY_97

VIP Member
Without sounding like I’m raving (because I know I’ll be sent to the rave thread purely for defending her) but I don’t think Rosie is actually annoyed at Chris, I think a lot of people just don’t get her humor. Yea she’s probably a bit annoyed deep down but all the stories etc I think are just a wind up. And fair enough people on this thread have has positive experiences with birth and the aftermath but we need to realize that’s their experience, not everyone else’s. Yes Rosie can be a pain in the arse with the complaining etc but at this point I think she’s made it her brand and she’s not going to stop doing it 😂

• Heart
I think her popularity has dwindled during this last lockdown as many of us go on Instagram for escapism. The majority of her followers will be from the British Isles so we are all in lockdown. To be frank, we are all fucking sick of lockdown at this point. So when we go on and see here still moaning about it when most of us feel the same, it’s just annoying. Many of us stopped watching the news as it’s depressing and if you watch her stories moaning then it’s the similar kind of reaction. It might just be me but, I used to find her funny. Now, it’s boring and I skip past when she moans.
Totally agree. She is so boring. And she doesn’t caption her stories, which is really frustrating (and discriminatory). It’s so annoying when you've bothered to listen to one and it’s absolute nonsense.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Because Paw paw if she didn’t realise that sugary juice isn’t good for her teeth then she probably isnt aware that’s its bad for kids teeth. Whoever messaged her were more than likely a follower who thought they were helping her out. I have just watched the tiI tok story and it’s pretty nasty. Great news your teeth are doing well.
How do you know it’s sugary? May be sugar free. It’s the whole pick on literally anything she does thing again. Who’s feeling the need to message a grown women to tell her about drinking juice.

I do think management should probably have a word when her brand is so closely linked with Chris’ and tell her to reign the attitude and nasty replies in however

Reactions: 15

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
View attachment 393864View attachment 393865
She’s at it again, what’s with these strong words ? #drowning #hangingonbyathread #mamguilt. if it wasn’t her usual behaviour, you would think she could have PND.
That’s probably what’s trending at the minute or what people are searching for and you know, got to get that algorithm whilst on maternity leave. What’s she got mam guilt about? Her two kids have both parents and their gran there, a roof over their heads, food on the tables and a stable life despite the pandemic.

She really needs to read the room.

Yes I get that she can be upset and have down days etc too but some of the buzz words she uses are unreal

Reactions: 15