Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopy83

VIP Member
No no rosie if you start moaning in a few weeks about having to "work" and home school you should be ashamed of yourself.
We all know so many people who are sinking right now trying to work proper jobs and homeschool!,
Not prat about recording with yoir husband which you csn literally do at anytime of thr day. Yes it will be a juggle yes it will be different but NO not the same as the rest of society.

Reactions: 15

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
As a parent, consent is yours to decide until the child is old enough so to use that as a reason to get at her is nonsense. She has provided consent to share what is of no consequence to her baby at the time, and.may help other families wondering what to do. I get she's a moaning Minnie of high privilege but some of the shite on here is driving me mad.
Completely agree. Some of the stuff that people moan about on this thread is clutching at straws. She’s a fantastic mother and yet people choose to focus on the negatives.

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
She’s winding me up now . We had the same due date but I gave birth in November alone because my husband was deployed .. he’s now again deployed and I’m home with newborn and 4 other kids ... no woe is me just crack the fuck on !!! Must be so hard having family one other kids and a shit ton of cash !!!

• Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
She just seems like she's bored to me, isn't everyone right now though? All that time she spends on her phone could be spent napping, that's what I'd be doing!
I think she’s just so desperate to prove that Chris isn’t the breadwinner and she’s working now. And if she isn’t posting on Instagram she doesn’t feel like she’s working.

It’s strange how much she’s changed and into the exact same thing she took the piss out of. But anyone now taking the piss out of mumfluencers and she’s all passive aggressive and offended?

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She'll be FUMING if she peeks at this thread and see's the spotlight has been taken off her to chat about other podcasts :ROFLMAO: God forbid the attention isn't on Rosie for 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tui

VIP Member
This is sad as fuck. You’re in your cosy home with a husband who loves you and you love him, two perfectly healthy kids and you’re enjoying a glass of wine. That is perfect. That is a little pleasure in life! Yet she’s hating it?!
Exactly! But I’m sure someone will be along soon to explain why it’s ok to be totally ungrateful for having a happy family and a safe home and not read the room

• Haha

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Well I've yet to see a panda using an iPhone so yes quite possibly!
Same but you get my drift.

Amazing!! I've also never seen a panda make a bottle of formula or drink a bottle of wine before feeding their babies. They have nothing to discuss.
You’ve never seen a panda bottle fed by a zoo keeper because of risk of being smothered by its mother?

Same but you get my drift.

You’ve never seen a panda bottle fed by a zoo keeper because of risk of being smothered by its mother?
my point was (and clearly I didn’t give the best analogy) why do we (woman) always have to discuss breastfeeding whenever We talk about new babies.. even to the point that we add ‘I breastfed’ or ‘I bottlefed’on the back end of our comments.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member

rave thread.

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Just went to listen to last weeks podcast.. then realised Robin was “co-hosting”, couldn’t have switched it off faster. I’m not being subject to someone else’s irritating five year old talking shite, when I’m trapped at home with my own crotch goblin. Thanks but no thanks👋🏻
Yep I was EXACTLY THE SAME. Christ he’s a precocious sounding kid, maybe I’m missing something but I do not find him cute or funny at all. Could just be I’m miserable as I’m struggling to find my own kids cute at the moment, it’s all a bit 24/7 you know??!? 🤣🥴🤣 I skipped through the first five minutes of it and started listening when the pre-recorded stuff with Rosie started.

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
The worst part about my caesarean recovery was the morphine pessary turned my poos to solid white chalky rocks which I then had to manually remove from myself. There we go. I win. I, at 3 days postpartum, picked my own shit out of my own arse. I am queen of both Mumsnet and anti-Mumsnet now everyone can move on.
Oh my god 😂 why does nobody tel you this shit until you’re already pregnant and it’s too late!! 😂

• Haha

tidalwave

Chatty Member
The way she goes on about doing all the feeding. He's just a few weeks old, what did she expect? If you're breastfeeding, you should be feeding on demand, not expressing, at least the first six weeks. Honestly! As if mothers ALL OVER THE WORLD aren't also doing "all the feeds". Fuck off.

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Her latest rant was about how hard it is for all parents to entertain children like this. She said they used to love a walk to the park and now robin hates going to the park. No where to go or see to entertain children and then she literally had the cheek to go “obviously we have it even worse as Chris has a broken ankle and we have a newborn” 🙄🙄🙄 in a genuine serious way
How hard is it to entertain a 5 year old son of a millionaire gamer who we know has a Nintendo switch and a ps5 🤨 maybe not her choice of activity but I’m sure they can survive

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
I'm sure the hospital etc wouldn't of done anything unless it was necessary.
Wish she would support his poor little head though rather than the bloody phone!

• Angry

WilmaHun

VIP Member
As much as she annoys me a lot of the time, I have to say I found her post about her birth experience to be really good. I'm not pregnant myself, but I'm sure if I were then I'd find something like that really reassuring. It's nice to see her being positive instead of moaning day in day out

Crazymum

VIP Member
I agree. My kids haven't been in a shop since March. Im sure she's not on the walk by herself Sandra will be there so Robin could of stayed outside with her.
I’m normally not a picker but having to listen to her moan it’s really annoyed me. My youngest is 13 and apart from having to nip to school last week for 1/2 hour he’s not left the house for 5 weeks. He would love a look in a shop to pick some sweets or a magazine but my hubby nips to our local aldi 5 minutes away once a week so we protect others. We are all sacrificing but oh no not them.

HT2018

The way she talks about Chris too.... How about just be grateful he did the late feeds and let you catch up on some sleep?? Some new mums would give Anything for this. She is a moany guy..

bobs

Chatty Member
I personally don’t see the issue with using tape to stick a baby’s ear when it’s a newborn if it’s going to save a lifetime of bullying. It’s not like she’s chopping bits of him off.
This. I can’t see them having had it done unnecessarily. I think she’s very much damned if she does, damned I’d she doesn’t with regards to this 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am grateful that she shared it. If my baby is born with sticky out ears then it’s useful to know that there is a non-invasive treatment that may help when he or she is tiny and won’t know anything about it. Her sharing this experience means other parents may ask for treatment that they may otherwise not have known about.

Munchkin12

I think she may have received a bit of backlash on her stories at using a gif of a wheelchair user when talking about Chris broken ankle... he’s broke his ankle, he’s not disabled get a grip you moron