Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolate Crispie

Can we steer clear of the breastfeeding shit?

Hopefully she's feeding the bairn 🤪🙄 that's all that matters, Christ... why are peoplenso obsessed with how someone elses child is fed. I personally don't give a fuck. And yes- I did breastfeed.
❤ This. Fed is best and that is how it should be! Who cares how she is feeding him, as long as they are happy and safe what does it matter?
I bottle fed all of mine - why? I just didn’t want to breast feed, do I have any regrets, absolutely not! My children are happy, healthy and do really well at school, what more could a Mum want!!
I was spoken to so bloody rudely by a breast feeding mother at a baby group for not even trying, looking back I wish I had stood up for myself more but I said nothing although my friend who was there wasn’t so polite back 😂.

I hope they enjoy the newborn bubble and not overshare like some other Instagram accounts - just soak it up because it doesn’t last long!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Rob Beckett & Josh Widdecombes lockdown parenting hell podcast has a feature where parents send in recordings of their kids reading the presenters’ names at the start of the podcast...I think they’re trying to emulate that a bit.

They are falling into the classic parenting trap of thinking everyone loves their kid as much as they do. 👀

Last edited:

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Does anyone else find chris’ forced laughing for several minutes at the top of his voice so fake and put on, Rosie does it as well?

Also, the stories are obviously all people just trying to outdo each other to get a mention at this stage

Stantheman

Good, let’s keep it that way 😂

I have total respect for celebs who try and keep their young kids out of limelight and safe. Jason Manford blurs out his kids faces and another example is Emily Andre who keeps her kids faces hidden. The Ramsey’s and other celebs should take note. Theres some awful people out there and as parents we need to keep kids safe.
Rob Beckett keeps his daughters private. You might hear them on his stories but you never see them. But then he's a genuinely funny guy and doesn't need kids for content.

Her story pissed me off when chris said the midwife said a broken ankle is the same pain as childbirth and she goes 'yeah natural not an operation c section' shut up you dick. I think pushing a baby out of your vagina is just as painful 🖕

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
It does very much seem you aren’t allowed to say you’re struggling because someone always has it worse. Rosie is totally justified to say she’s finding this hard even though she’s privileged the same way as anyone else is. Nobody was expecting life to be like this.
Yep I’d be moaning too if I’d just had a c section and my hubby broke his foot/ankle. Plus you can’t really have the family round and fussing over the baby. I have a huge family in the NE and when a baby is born we all get together and have cuddles and gifts. A baby is always a blessing as my Gran says. As much as she gets on my nerves with the whole ‘can’t brush my hair BS’ she can totally be fed up at this whole situation. Doesn’t matter whether she’s sat in a 5 bed detached or a 1 bed flat.

• Heart
Still wouldn’t be suprised if she ends up on a reality show. The whole mumfluencer seems to be a thing, as if no one else had kids before any of them.

Please don’t let it be the masked singer
She definitely will. She’s DESPERATE to do strictly. She’ll probably end up on Coach Trip.

• Haha

Justforgiggles

Some vaginal births are "more painful" than c-sections, some c-section deliveries are "more painful" than vaginal births and both can have varying degrees of recovery (and some never completely recover).

That horrified reaction (🙈) towards Chris clearly shows just how uneducated and ignorant she is about childbirth beyond her own experience.

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
I think she does all the moaning to try and ‘fit in’. All the new mums now seem to moan about the sleepless nights, nappies and lack of wine. They like to parade around in maternity nappies and show everyone their leaky tits. My kids are teenagers now but jeez, we all know babies cry, barely sleep and that your boobs will leak most of the time. It seems like these insta mums want to make motherhood seem impossible. Yes it’s hard but it’s also a lovely time. Put your phone down, drink the wine if you want and if you want to slob around in week old clothes, cool but that’s not the baby’s fault it’s just pure laziness.

• Heart

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I was chuffed so see that the baby has arrived safely and Rosie seems to be fine too. It must have been a much less stressful an experience this time around with no emergency sections and trauma. He looks the double of Robin!
Disappointed to see a wine joke already.

Reactions: 16

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Maybe time to draw a line under this one and chat about something else !

I wonder how many bottles of wine she's had!?! Is there a reason she doesn't breastfeed? Or is she ?

Tui

VIP Member
EBA87EC6-735E-4308-9438-8963360259AF.png

Genuinely want to slap her one when she does this, forced cackling laugh like everyone else is in on the joke and laughing at her inept husband. She’s a tit end

• Haha

tidalwave

Chatty Member
She is not acting like a 'doting' mother, in my opinion either. It was 9 months plus before I went out and had a drink after my children were born. I wouldn't even be thinking about it so soon after birth! In my opinion, a 'doting' mother's primary focus at this age should be their newborn baby, who requires so much attention, and then secondly, resting so that you can better tend to their needs.

I've always thought she's a pretty loathsome, narcissistic character but watching the way she's behaved since her baby was born has been really eye-opening. I've never thought either her or Chris are funny in the slightest, and the podcast is just so juvenile and pathetic. But I thought they were decent enough parents. Totally changed my mind now.

And that's not to mention the comments she made about 'having it worse'. She's an embarrassment.

Lreb88

VIP Member
As someone who has sticky out ears and got bullied at school for it, I wish I’d had this done as a baby!
However I think this highlights the problem with ‘influencers’ documenting every moment of their children’s lives. Would be much better if we didn’t know about it and it was kept private.

Staplerspa

I found her videos lovely today , also the point that she filmed Robin first meeting him I’m not sure she did ? She filmed the balloons he had put up and a video of the baby in car seat etc but I don’t recall the video of Robin meeting him in person the first time. She did film him holding him but we don’t know that was the actual first time.
I really like Rosie and Chris they are very down to earth and fun. Love the podcast if you don’t like them or don’t have anything nice to say don’t follow/listen.
They do a lot of charity work and charity in there local area and come across as just normal people I think.

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Shes changed her tune somewhat,
Long lengthy reply to a "follower"
Crying at Its a sin, I'll love my boys regardless of what they become . .
As long as his ears dont stick out tho right? 🤣

• Haha

MrsD0327

I think she does all the moaning to try and ‘fit in’. All the new mums now seem to moan about the sleepless nights, nappies and lack of wine. They like to parade around in maternity nappies and show everyone their leaky tits. My kids are teenagers now but jeez, we all know babies cry, barely sleep and that your boobs will leak most of the time. It seems like these insta mums want to make motherhood seem impossible. Yes it’s hard but it’s also a lovely time. Put your phone down, drink the wine if you want and if you want to slob around in week old clothes, cool but that’s not the baby’s fault it’s just pure laziness.
Just listened to the latest stories, moaning about having to wind her baby, moaning about him making noises, moaning he wants another feed after burping - I just can’t see how she is ‘doting’ on this gorgeous little boy. If anything, it seems that she resents having to care for him.

The latest batch of stories are the types of conversation you have with your mum, or sister, or mate - not to broadcast to randoms on the internet.

She calls herself an influencer, that’s her ‘job’ but not sure what she’s influencing me to do.... Moan a lot?

• Haha