Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Is That So?

Is this the longest she’s been off stories since she brought Rafe home?
Probably nursing a bad head😳

I’ve literally never heard her talk about being a nurse on the podcast ever. Sounds like total bollocks. And she’d be a shit nurse
Her mum was a nurse so she may have considered it for a nano second before she decided to go into singing and debauchary 😂

Didnt realise IG was debauched?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lreb88

VIP Member
I would expect so, most large houses after at least one ensuite, so possibly 2 full bathrooms too ?
Yeah could be, we know they don’t have an en-suite though because of the whole pissing in a bucket thing when the bathroom was being redone so I just presumed there was only one bathroom and then a downstairs toilet.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
She is making me terrified to have my second baby, I thought the second one was meant to be easier but she's making it look harder!

Stantheman

Just when you think she can’t be anymore selfish she goes and has a complete gurning session about Chris breaking his ankle. He didn’t do it deliberately! She needs to suck it up and get on with it
Exactly...
After my c section with twins I had a 2 yr old to look after. The babies were in the SCBU after birth so I was going between home and the hospital. I wish I could have laid in bed being served tea and toast. You'd think she's the only woman to have a cesarean 🙄
Wow, that must have been difficult for you.
I didn't expect anything less from her. We've had months of her thinking she's the only woman to be pregnant 🙄

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I'm not lucky enough to be a parent yet myself, so I may find myself getting bashed and told I'm wrong here, which I'll accept if I am BUT it seems really odd to me that Rosie seems to have left Chris to take care of Robin whilst she focuses on the baby. That's how it's coming across to me on insta anyway. That Chris must entertain Robin because she's busy with Rafe. I always thought surely going from one child to two, surely you'd still share the care of the eldest? Surely if not Robin is going to end up feeling left out like Mummy is only interested in the baby!?
When I had my second my other half definitely stepped up the care of our lad, to the point where he stopped calling him Dad and used to refer to him as Mato (as in Mate -oh) it was just easier as I was feeding most of the time and it meant the older one still got lots of attention so I guess they have taken that route

Gucci

First time creating a thread, so hope I've done it right. Do I have to thank myself for coming up with the title? :LOL:

Summary of last thread: Rosie whinged a lot, did a lot of ads, and baby Ramsey has arrived ☺
Great thread name ❣

Reactions: 1

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Here ya go folks:

chnandlerbong

I thought the same 🤣 Bloody irresponsible having him in a shop, makes my blood boil seeing families having a little outing, esp when those people have moaned constantly about how shit the pandemic is. Not really helping the situation are you??🙄 Also imagine she let him touch lots of different magazines 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I didnt want to take my kids round a supermarket pre-pandemic 😂 so really don't see the attraction now. I've been getting online deliveries as a single parent with no child care because I don't want to have to take my youngest with me. I thought the same about picking up loads of magazines as well! What is the age for kids to start wearing a face mask in England? We are 5 & over in Scotland so always surprised when I see influencers kids without masks on

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Just listened to episode 100 of SMA on my walk...they’ve been raving about doing something special for 100 eps for ages I swear but it’s a best of? And the best ofs aren’t even the bits I’ve found the funniest? Bit confused as to why they couldn’t have just done a full episode seeing as they did a long ass introduction and even thought about doing beefs? Like surely it took the most effort just to set up, all they have to do is talk they don’t even edit it themselves 😂 Would have been so much better - especially as the “best bits” are really recent ones too so felt like I was just listening to the same episode again lol. Bizarre.
Same. I was really confused. It’s just clips from old episodes. So stuff I’d already heard, pointless

frillseeker

Also hate the term “natural” for birth when they mean “vaginal”
My doctor asked me if I’d given birth normally and if it was a natural birth and I said well I did have an epidural so
No and he said yes, that’s a normal natural vaginal birth, the pain relief is irrelevant! But a lot of women I know think any intervention cancels that out!

Gucci

Literally my favourite podcast. Walking through shops (oh, those were the days) trying to not look like an absolute lunatic pissing myself laughing
I was like that the other day, was on my daily walk then went into supermarket and I was at the self service laughing away.😂

• Haha

Stantheman

I think Stantheman is joking Cocobeans, RR felt the need to explain why her baby was wearing a Christmas bib On her story. why she thinks her followers are dumb is beyond me. Sometimes she should just be gracious.

Just saw your reply, I’ve just replied on your behalf 🤯😂
Thank you! 😁 Rosie could use the Shroud of Turin for all I care.

• Haha

bla bla bla

I used to think she was ok and followed her because I thought he was an ok comedian etc , she’s shown herself to be a massive bitch and a bully in the last 12 months IMO .
Cant take one single piece of constructive criticism even if it’s worded really carefully etc . I once messaged her in relation to something as I felt she would get slated for it and was in a way trying to help her . Her response was so aggressive and snarky, totally opposite to how she used to try to pretend to be ... she’s really just attention seeking , money grabbing & sailing on the back of her famous husband’s coattails . It’s clear if she doesn’t get her own way or the attention she craves the real Rosie comes out .
Ahhh I wish you’d say a bit more! ☕ ☕ ☕

SummerLeaves2004

Their podcast is absolutely shit. It is basically a married couple inadvertently boasting about how far they have come.

LuAnna is surprisingly good. I am no Zissman fan but they podcast is well done and actually really funny.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Perhaps it's because it's something we all struggle with initially? It's a very emotive subject.

But in the context of the discussion that was being had here it was more about Rosie drinking her wine and breastfeeding not about whether breast or bottle is best etc !
That’s not how it came across