Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I haven’t listened to it since Christmas as just got so fed up of CRW. Found lockdown parenting hell and it’s a better podcast frankly
I’ve heard a lot about it but not listened as I don’t have kids or much interest in them 🤷‍♀️

ohyes

VIP Member
Just went to listen to last weeks podcast.. then realised Robin was “co-hosting”, couldn’t have switched it off faster. I’m not being subject to someone else’s irritating five year old talking shite, when I’m trapped at home with my own crotch goblin. Thanks but no thanks👋🏻
Crotch goblin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Joeyjojo

I’ve missed why the baby’s ears are tapped? Can someone fill me in. I’ve been avoiding her stories!

wizardora

Agreed! Cluster feeding on the couch or in bed for hours makes for a dreamy maternity leave. I was so pleased my oldest was school age when I had my second!

Poptart

VIP Member
Chris put a comment under the picture of him with crutches basically saying he didn’t want to go to the park but Rosie made him. I can’t find it now. Has he been made to delete it? 😂
No, it's still there in her grid post. What bad timing for him to break his ankle!

Is That So?

Shes 34, I don't think that's true. I had to go to to college and university and am 33.
I think she’s referring to when she left school , rather than now. However it probably was just a fanciful occupation she quite fancied rather than she actually wanted to do any hard work, hence her jobs casually working in and out of retail jobs are pontins?

Sandra is there and can be their responsible adult. Calm down. Each to their own. If she wants a drink its up to her.
It doesn’t matter but I don’t actually think she lives with them, on the most recent podcast she said something about Chris’ dad having to go and get them their shopping because they couldn’t..

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
You said i was criticising her for wanting to still enjoying the things she did pre-baby - all she has mentioned is missing drink, and missing going out with friends and getting mortal - so it's not me that is taking the leap saying she only misses drink, it's her herself.

Can i just add this is the only thread i follow where people are jumped on for saying anything - i've seen it quite a lot over the last few weeks - my comment came from a kind place worrying about CRW mental health - we all have mental health and some days it's good and some days it needs a bit of tlc, i'm not quite sure what you're getting so defensive about. But the rave thread is somewhere else, feel free to visit
Nah I think you’re the one getting defensive because my original comment about her wanting to enjoy things from pre baby was not a reply to anyone, seems you thought it was directed at you. As far as I am aware this is not a ’rave’ or ’trash’ thread , this is simply a thread for all disucssion around RR whether positive or negative.

You were saying Rosie should take a leaf out of Charlottes book, who has done exactly the same thing and got her newborn baby on Instagram to advertise some shit she’s flogging.

Not sure why Rosie would need to get in touch with her for ear advice when Rosie has seen an actual doctor about it and the two babies have different things? Properly reaching for anything to have a dig at Rosie in my opinion
It was clearly a joke though

There’s no way he’s fine with it, you can tell his views are quite old fashioned hidden behind a progressive persona. I sometimes wonder that it works because he’s quite abit brighter than her (not a great feat) a lot of men really enjoy their partners needing them in that sense and explaining words etc makes them feel superior.
I keep seeing CRW - what does it mean?!

Catlady1

VIP Member
Where did she have the baby? And she was saying today about how feeding was going and how they’d had a bad night? Wonder if she’ll go fully bottle. Just being nosey doesn’t matter I suppose

wizardora

Where did she have the baby? And she was saying today about how feeding was going and how they’d had a bad night? Wonder if she’ll go fully bottle. Just being nosey doesn’t matter I suppose
She had him at RVI in Newcastle I believe?

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I DELIVERED a breech baby... was bloody awful, I was 21... she came out backside first, this was way back in the 90s when you had an option but I think its automatically a section now but could be wrong. I had to have her in theatre and I had to have epidural in case she got stuck and it had to switch to a section.
Us women are superhuman when it comes to childbirth ;) x
I salute you Cocobean! It was recommended to me but if I’d said I’d rather have a vaginal delivery I think they would have let me. When I was pregnant a disc in my husband’s back prolapsed and he had a long and difficult recovery so if we’d had a vaginal delivery there’s a chance he wouldn’t have been able to be there through it all.

I hope you remind your daughter frequently of what you went through 😂