Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JackRusselTerrier

I don’t think his ears were particularly stuck out? It’s not something I’d choose to do but maybe their motivations were to stop him from being bullied in the future? Poor Rafe though :( no baby needs plastic surgery/cosmetic procedures. He’s a lovely baby as he is.

Reactions: 2

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail, I was going to get a buggy board. My son will be 2.5years are they not worth it then? Did think it was weird robin was on one due to his age.
We had a buggy board for our 2.5 year old, to be fair it was a while ago (they are now 15 and 17) and so it was a bit of a novelty. He did use it a bit but it made pushing the Priam so tricky as you have to kind of lean over them and as a 5ft2 person it certainly didn’t make things easier. However and I may be making unfair assumptions it was probably gifted

• Heart

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I think the lockdown switch is maybe why we are being treated to so much of the moaning as its the sort of chat I’d have with my mates?

Gucci

Christ, she doesn't half go on about being self employed doesn't she? It's like she thinks it's a badge of honour!
I feel abit sorry for her, it’s like she‘s trying hard to validate who she is via IG and a shite podcast.

Gucci

All this wine is not good! Stop advertising drinking two glasses while breast feeding! Yes i will get all mumsnet on this one if need to.
It ks so irresponsible to show this to all her followers like its normal behaviour of mums wirh new borns. It IS NOT.
Is she at it again! I’ll have to have a nosey.

I do feel like she’s joking about being annoyed at Chris for breaking his ankle, I know you can take a joke too far but they probably rip the shit out of each other constantly about shit like this.

Also I do kind of agree with the person above about letting her be on the c-section front, my first I was up and about within 2/3 days and driving after 10 but my second I was in serious couldn’t-even-sit-down pain for like 2 weeks it was fucking hideous. Felt like I’d actually been sawn in half and been put back together half arsed. We’re all wonder women for having an Alien style births, it’s not really fair to compare, especially when she’s probably being over the top of the gram. Not about having a rave thread cos personally think she’s a dick but picking apart peoples pain/annoyance levels is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she does 100% need to check her privilege tho and recognise that she has her mum there for help. I mean, even not in a pandemic, who literally moves their mum in for helping? I bet very few people. Come on Rosie.
100% agree. I really don’t think she’s actually annoyed at him for breaking his ankle! It’s the same kind of banter me and my partner have, and before anyone says, yes it’s sometimes public 🤣 granted not as public as I don’t have 700k followers x

Is That So?

Dear CRW

Nice to see you having a quiet, PRIVATE moment with your newborn, beautiful to see. Great camera angle too 😉😉

F5864ED0-19B5-4681-BF1E-98439972A67A.png

😉

Laurob

As someone who has sticky out ears and got bullied at school for it, I wish I’d had this done as a baby!
However I think this highlights the problem with ‘influencers’ documenting every moment of their children’s lives. Would be much better if we didn’t know about it and it was kept private.
Me too, i begged and begged my mum to let me get mine pinned back as a teenager, I ended up having it done private (and expensively) at the ripe old age of 25 lol

• Heart

gee_beth

VIP Member
I’m trying to grin and bear it with the podcast as now I’ve started I feel I have to catch up before I stop listening altogether 😂 I agree with other comments, since they became part of acast and introduced Rosie’s mysteries it’s gone downhill! I do LOL at some parts but nowhere near as much as I did at the start. I actually miss Barry which is saying something! Also so many hello fresh ads in one episode- why?!?! Also whenever I’ve got my airpods in and they do an add it goes really loud and makes me jump:rolleyes: