Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifeinpieces

Yeah could be, we know they don’t have an en-suite though because of the whole pissing in a bucket thing when the bathroom was being redone so I just presumed there was only one bathroom and then a downstairs toilet.
It was advertised as a 4 bed 2 bath house.

Reactions: 1

Loopy83

VIP Member
Sorry to derail, I was going to get a buggy board. My son will be 2.5years are they not worth it then? Did think it was weird robin was on one due to his age.
Depwnds how much walking you do. Id say for thaf ave its good. I just found it made thr pushchair heavy and harder to manoeuvre

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I’d quite like my money back for the Chris Ramsey tour that we were meant to be at last December. It’s been moved to this year and I don’t want to go anymore.
I have tickets for his tour aswell and I had an email a few weeks ago to say it’s been moved to 2022!

• Wow

LittleRa

Chatty Member
she’s not much better. She’s literally put her newborn in merch and plugged her website 😂

Also Rafe’s weren’t the tops being a bit pointy it was his earlobes, and Rosie put a bit of tape on it wasn’t cosmetic surgery
I know it wasn’t cosmetic surgery and didn’t say it was... I said it was ear reshaping, which is what it is.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
The way she held the phone and that baby at 3 days old it’s head flying around made me feel like I was wanting to jump in the phone and shake the stupid fool of a woman I honestly could not believe my eyes
She’s constantly doing it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad

bobs

Chatty Member
Again, just reiterating that I am in no way criticising her for the ear thing (don’t even know what to call it as I got called out for calling it pinning back, then got called out for calling it cosmetic, so I’ll just stick with “ear thing” ha ha). What I am critical of is sharing this with 800 thousand strangers on the internet, especially when it is not her who is having it done. Tell us about your c-section scar, your breastfeeding trials and tribulations and so on- that is YOUR personal information that you can choose to share. But a 2 week old baby can not consent to their personal information being shared. Those saying it’s worth it if he doesn’t get bullied in the future- never mind his ears, she’s giving bullies all the mileage they need with the personal stuff she shares on both Robin and now Rafe on Instagram and in their podcast. She literally calls them “little shit” and stuff like that all the time, referred to the baby producing a dirty nappy as “shitting himself”.
I agree with you!

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Whenever people say things like this, I always wonder what breastfeeding mothers in south and east Asia are supposed to do 😄
Such a good point!!!

Few interesting bits I read when pregnant - in some parts of India women don’t eat hot (as in heated up) food in case it brings on labour. So they eat stone cold food until the final week! Then I think in the Philippines the woman drinks a raw egg once her waters break because they believe it to lubricate the vaginal canal.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I agree gall stones and tooth ache are both worse than child birth. It’s because there is no end in sight. At least when you have a baby there’s a nice end in sight. She’s taking the piss out of those criticising her moaning I think 🤔!

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I really like Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe but have no interest in children chat. Will I give it a try?
Hmm it’s based on how they are finding life in lockdown with their young children and the guests say how they are finding it so maybe not that funny if you haven’t experienced that but its enjoyable and lots of it is lockdown life in general so if you like them / find them funny anyways would be worth checking out.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I actually had an emergency c section in september and the recovery was worse than the contractions I was having leading up to that. I have broke my ankle too and it does hurt but a caesarean is a really major surgery they cut through like 8 layers of your abdomen so recovery is very intense lol. She is a bit annoying but if my partner had broken his ankle at the time i couldn’t even stand up/go to toilet and we had a brand new baby to look after i think i’d be GUTTED too hahaha
Yeah, I’m not saying she shouldn’t be annoyed about it but it was an accident and it’s done now. Her mum is there to help, she’s very lucky.

Thewitcher

Chatty Member
One of my friends loves spicy food and would throw back hot curries, spicy Chinese and all sorts when breast feeding. I honestly do not know how her baby didn’t constantly have the shits 😂
I did this... He had it while I was pregnant so I figured he was used to it 😂 and he never had an upset stomach, one of his first tastes of foods at 6.5 months was a chicken dopiaza and at 2 his fave food is curry or anything wish herbs and spices 😂

Littleoldlurker

She said she was having a break for maternity leave? Why not just do as she said. The fact is she struggled to do a day without posting.

Chris manages without plastering the kids all over the internet constantly?

I’ve actually stuck up for her with some of the things like having a glass of wine but she had the cheek to do a post how her and Chris were worse off than everyone else last week?

The kids got some tape on his ears she said so herself, he’s not had plastic surgery so not sure why people are in uproar about that but she needs to have a break from Instagram like she said she was in my opinion
Sorry my comment was in response to someone saying she shouldn’t have been talking about anything medical to do with him. Not about whether she needs to have a break for maternity or not. That’s a whole other debate haha!

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Hopefully she takes the NHS advice 👍

it wasn’t a photograph, it was videos and she moving around.

the baby is a complete newborn , it should be all calm and peace where you can not bending down to gobble spaghetti or whatever it is 🤔
I saw the video 🤦🏽‍♀️

BonBon27

VIP Member
Sorry to derail, I was going to get a buggy board. My son will be 2.5years are they not worth it then? Did think it was weird robin was on one due to his age.
I’d say it’s good to have as an option, my daughter was 2yrs9months when I had my second and she decided to have an “I don’t want to walk anywhere/I will run off in the wrong direction” phase and she was tall and heavy so I struggled a few times trying to carry her and push the baby. I got a second hand buggy board and to be honest my oldest was too tall and it made pushing the pram awkward but just having the threat of it made life easier as she would walk nicely rather than go on it! Also sold it on easily on Facebook so didn’t lose any money.