Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bla bla bla

I mean.. she’s had major abdominal surgery.. and is caring for a newborn.. and seems to be expressing which is a 3 hourly job..

I honestly do not understand “tired” policing. Utterly bizarre.
Ok. Sorry for expressing my opinion. I shall refrain from that in future.

Reactions: 2

Gucci

I think from what she said it’s ear splinting procedure for babies under 6 months to reshape their ears. She referenced ear lobes. I agree if it can be sorted quickly at this age then it’s the right thing to try to reshape the ear lobe.

DB3BFC0C-5BAD-40F8-8A8C-58613DC7844A.jpeg

Loopy83

VIP Member
She is making me terrified to have my second baby, I thought the second one was meant to be easier but she's making it look harder!
The baby is easier as you know what to expect. Its juggling thr two which is a bit harder. Then number 3 and 4 are easier 😂

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
She should use her phone to WhatsApp her mates instead of being a black cloud on Instagram to 900k followers 😂
I suppose so, to be fair I’m more in the love the Ramseys than hate them (hot me with the go to the rave thread comments) so my view is maybe coloured by that.

Ohchristmastree

Its so funny because it could happy to anyone & how mortified would you be 🙈😂 another one that got me was the one about the girl cutting her pubes & not tidying up properly & her sister thinking they were hair from her dead gerbil so she put them in a locket & wore them round her neck for years 😂 they've had some really good stories over the years I wish they would get back to the good old days!
Agreed! Some of the stories were hilarious, some are rather far fetched and I do wonder if they’re true but just the two you mentioned now actually cracked me up! 😂

I'm so glad others have mentioned Chris' constant mansplaining of "northern" things to us southerners. It's really not necessary. I knew what you meant.

On a recent episode they tried to claim that calling people "mate" is a northern thing. It's most definitely not.
There’s no trump style wall. I’m southern but have loads of northern friends/family. Do they not know people move around. Not to mention tv shows. It’s the same bloody country

WilmaHun

VIP Member
9 minutes into the podcast and Chris Ramsey’s wife is already have a dig towards tattle. 😂

All the not getting any free time stuff too. The boys were at Chris’ mums when they did the podcast. Plenty of time for a quick shower
OOoo what did she say about Tattle?!

Crazymum

VIP Member
You should be able to get a refund anyway as they’ve changed the original date. They’re probably not advertising that as they don’t want everyone to request one!
I’d quite like my money back for the Chris Ramsey tour that we were meant to be at last December. It’s been moved to this year and I don’t want to go anymore.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Ah ok. I actually think the lower age here puts people off taking their kids as well because my 7 year old just fafs with a mask & moans about when she can take it off & I'm sure she's not the only one 😂 its honestly not worth the grief so I avoid it if I can 😂

Me too... they always sneak things into the bloody trolley 😂 I didnt realise it was so much older down with you guys! I do feel bad when you see the wee ones with masks on but I do wonder if they've partly made it so young as a deterrent for taking kids into the shop at all. Haha thanks... annoyed at myself for missing out the Ms at the start 🙈😂
Very likely, seems your gov makes a few more smart moves than ours! Would def not want the hassle with my 6 and 9 year olds 🤣

Cmayfield

VIP Member
So it looks like Chris has broken his leg!!! Now I would honestly be pissed off if I was in her boat.
On another note I spotted this in the corner of the pic. An Artipoppe baby carrier!!! They are £300+ !! Wonder if it was gifted or paid for!?!?
3AB713B1-3572-427E-BB90-3E65A8460EA1.jpeg

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
She sounds like a right wanker. In all seriousness what 4 to 5 year old complains? give them a card board box and they are happy with that. He has lots of toys and a mum and dad who have been home with him all year and the rest. No where to go? She lives by the sea, what 4-5 year old doesn’t love the coast? If you only need soft play areas to entertain your kid, then you need to look at your parenting. I cannot even comment on the it was worse for them. 🤯🤯
She used to work in a nursery too so she should know how to entertain a child.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
She put it on Instagram how do you think they got the photos in the first place!
Yes I know that, I was saying they hadn’t done an interview about it. Personally I wouldn’t have any qualms about sharing something like that about my baby especially as in normal times they’d be out and about with him and people would see it

bla bla bla

Chris put a comment under the picture of him with crutches basically saying he didn’t want to go to the park but Rosie made him. I can’t find it now. Has he been made to delete it? 😂

• Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
Rosie’s latest grid post says people can take strength in the fact that there are always people worse off- namely her and Chris!!! She’s honestly saying to people who may have lost their jobs, signed onto Universal Credit, lost their homes, had relatives die of Covid etc that they should cheer up because her and Chris have it soooo much worse in their massive house with their hundreds of thousands of pounds and two beautiful healthy kids plus other family members for support (Sandra). Jesus Christ!
I can't believe she is getting so much love on it either???

judsmum

Chatty Member
Why is she awake in the middle of the night, watching It’s a Sin when the boy child is visibly asleep?!

• Wow

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
You would think she would mention the messages to Chris or Sandra that she's doesn't like and they would tell her to stop being blinkered and listen to other people's opinions!!