Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Was going to edit her picture and draw an arrow to ‘Chris Ramsey’s wife’ but thought that may be too much

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Gucci

This thread isn’t fun when it’s like mumsnet. There’s a place for all this I know everything about baby talk and it’s not here! She’s really improved since having the baby I guess she just really is a bad pregnant woman..
Early days, she’s only been un-pregnant a few days ❣ However Covid has been a funny old time for all of us, which includes Mrs Ramsey too.

Plagueemmi

I drove 2 weeks post section. I needed to.
I called insurance company first and they said they have nothing in their policy around it, and as long as I feel medically fit then it’s my choice.
Sorry, not meaning to derail, just giving my side. She’s still a tit 😂
Loathe to defend CRW but I was given the all clear to drive 2 weeks after both of my sections when I was discharged from the midwives. Not that I drive mind!

very much agree she’s a massive prat Still though

justwondering

Chatty Member
I think they have to be over 5 to have them actually pinned back so maybe she is hoping this will mean he won't need that done. I've not noticed his ears in any pics

I’m not sure Rosie has that many friends, as she seems to need to use her platform to discuss everything. In regards to the ears of it helps great, but imagine if either of them chooses a life in the spot light (wouldn’t be too far fetched if Chris’ career stays mainstream) all the embarrassing footage for all to see.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Breastmilk is made from your blood so you would have to be dead from alcohol poisoning for your breastmilk to contain any significant alcohol. Its not advisable to get drunk and feed your baby in case you fall asleep/drop baby etc. But its fine to enjoy a drink and breastfeed. I fed mine for 18 months and 2 years (first and second baby).
The guidelines must have changed since I had mine then. Midwife said the odd glass won't hurt but no more than one glass. I saw how unwell my eldest was after I had fruit juice. I couldn't eat garlic, spices. I didn't eat plain pasta for years after they stopped feeding.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
No, not from breastfeeding. Like another poster said, it’s in advisable to drink in excess as that could lead to dropping baby/not being able to care for baby.
Sorry but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree...excessive alcohol consumption does cause issues with breast milk and baby development...you are correct that about the advice about not sleeping with baby and care when not sober.

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Their podcast is absolutely shit. It is basically a married couple inadvertently boasting about how far they have come.

LuAnna is surprisingly good. I am no Zissman fan but they podcast is well done and actually really funny.
LuAnna is basically just Luisa showing off so no different really.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
"It's too much responsibility"
What is she on!!!???? 😨😨
I hate to break it to you Rosie...but kids usually are a lot of responsibility!!!
Also...I know there's a fair chance she's saying this to seem "relatable" but if that's genuinely how she feels I'd be concerned for her mental health...

Is That So?

Tried listening to their podcast after it being recommended but just find her really irritating. Was it supposed to be funny?
Yeah they class it as comedy. 🤯. They kept trying to get people to vote for some comedy podcast Award. I suppose if you like to listen about poo and fingering then it may be someone’s cup of tea. Like you I found it a bore. Chris comedy is abit shit and CRW is self indulgent.

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Can we steer clear of the breastfeeding shit?

Hopefully she's feeding the bairn 🤪🙄 that's all that matters, Christ... why are peoplenso obsessed with how someone elses child is fed. I personally don't give a fuck. And yes- I did breastfeed.
Am I on mumsnet or tattle?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I listened to the Audio book on a freebie credit my husband had as he listens to so many books! It was ok, but nothing special. And I found the Audio weird because I used to listen to the podcast where they interrupt and banter and it’s natural, but the book is scripted and forced and just sounded odd!
100% agree with this! I found it so strange and forced. I ended up returning it and getting something else.

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
She’s just shared a post from an account called the student midwife something who says they’re listening to the podcast getting ready for the night shift and Rosie thinks the account means feeding the baby through the night. No Rosie babe, like a job. You know when people go to work, not just caring for the child you chose to have😂
Omg this is hilarious 😂

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Fuming that she's implying nursing is easier than homeschooling, can she fuck off?! Yeah I'm finding it sooooo easy watching people die from this horrific virus :rolleyes:

Sorry, I hate to be "that" person but no you don't necessarily need A Levels to study nursing. I personally did an access to higher education course to get into nursing, my A Levels are completed unrelated to the career! A lot of the time unis will accept a mature student who has healthcare experience
Ah it’s ok , what I was basically saying was that she has mentioned on more than one occasion that she didn’t do well at school/ college etc and certainly hasn’t done any access courses / A levels / foundation course etc ... she seems to take pride that she went into a career ( in her own words ) debauchery 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
shes said she worked in a school & radio etc , this was almost a nurse is clearly bullsh** , and has totally backfired as she has made herself look even more self centred & selfish without any comprehension that this is not all about her .