Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
To be fair, breastfeeding makes me SO thirsty and juice really does quench that thirst! I’m sure she knows it’s bad for her teeth anyway.

also I know juice is bad for my teeth, but I’m a grown up and can make the decision, it doesn’t mean I give it to my kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

And yes I am slightly defending her but I still think she’s a tit!
my point exactly. Jus5 cos she drinks juice doesn’t mean she’s feeding it to the kids. It feels like people on this thread will criticise her for every single little thing.

I don’t think she did know about the squash being bad for her teeth. If she did she probably would have said something earlier when she shared her million riveting stories about how it had changed her life. I’m also glad to hear we’ve got super teeth on this thread too, I think any dentist would say drinking a bottle of juice slowly through the night is one of the worst things you can do for your teeth.
She probably didn’t think she needed to justify herself but once again thr Instagram army are out in full force over something really insignificant.

Reactions: 3

chnandlerbong

11 here in England.
Ah ok. I actually think the lower age here puts people off taking their kids as well because my 7 year old just fafs with a mask & moans about when she can take it off & I'm sure she's not the only one 😂 its honestly not worth the grief so I avoid it if I can 😂

I hate taking mine shopping! My husband works shifts including nights so I’ve been doing click and collect to try and make sure I don’t have to take them. If we’re both around only one of us goes.
The age for masks is 11 in England. Because you know, Corona will know to avoid kids here but doesn’t know to avoid them in Scotland 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Great name by the way 🤣
Me too... they always sneak things into the bloody trolley 😂 I didnt realise it was so much older down with you guys! I do feel bad when you see the wee ones with masks on but I do wonder if they've partly made it so young as a deterrent for taking kids into the shop at all. Haha thanks... annoyed at myself for missing out the Ms at the start 🙈😂

bupbupamericano

Ergh 🤢 ive just unfollowed her for that photo of the food in her mouth. Don’t want to know what it is and don’t care. Excuse me while I throw up.

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s necessarily keen to go out drinking, I think she just wants to go OUT. As the mum of a 5 week old I can say that having a newborn during lockdown is TOUGH, so I can’t begrudge her that. I just don’t like the way that she portrays it across her social media as it makes her seem as though she resents having a baby rather than resenting the lockdown and the current COVID situation. Like I said in my earlier post, I don’t think she can have many people to talk to in ‘real life’ so she spouts it all over social media and doesn’t think about how she comes across.
Congratulations on the baby in a really odd time! I think people do feel locked in which is the idea but with a new baby it must be extra hard when you can’t have friends and family around you. Us normal people who aren’t 2 bit celebs would moan to friends on the phone etc but Rosie does it in front of thousands of strangers who aren’t her friends , which is why she gets the backlash. However I like she shows Rafe. I hate celebrities that go on about their pregnancy then hide the baby. It should be one or the other. I’m just waiting for all the ads to start with him. They will come.

• Heart

Sallycinnamon_

I don’t know whether this is true but maybe her mum lives alone? In which case she can have a support bubble 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ok fair enough. Still showing a disregard of rules though, as someone else has said she is an ‘influencer’ and shouldn’t broadcast it how she feels about it. Especially as it clearly said they wasn’t changing the rules for support bubbles.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when she was livid people didn’t like her curtains?

I hope she doesn’t read here, she’ll post a ten story rant about her “beautiful” wallpaper 😂

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She was ‘going to be a nurse ‘ 🤔 hasn’t she previously said she left school without any decent GCSE ‘s ... does she not realise you have to the go on to study A levels to progress on to a career in nursing 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s so full of s#&* .
And can you imagine her bedside manner , it literally doesn’t bare thinking about 🤦🏽‍♀️
At her age she could have done nursing with only GCSEs to be fair.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Out of curiosity, has anyone actually read ‘The Book ‘ ?

Out of curiosity, has anyone actually read ‘The Book ‘ ?
A small part of one of the reviews 😏 pretty much seems to sum them up ...
The fact that the RRP is £16.99 is a complete joke. This is clearly just a quick money scheme since they didn’t get a sponsor on the podcast til about episode 50. Don’t bother

Livi8

I found her videos lovely today , also the point that she filmed Robin first meeting him I’m not sure she did ? She filmed the balloons he had put up and a video of the baby in car seat etc but I don’t recall the video of Robin meeting him in person the first time. She did film him holding him but we don’t know that was the actual first time.
I really like Rosie and Chris they are very down to earth and fun. Love the podcast if you don’t like them or don’t have anything nice to say don’t follow/listen.
They do a lot of charity work and charity in there local area and come across as just normal people I think.

Give it time, I used to like them both..cant stand either of them now..

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Finally! A positive grid post from her with no moans at all, just generally appreciating what she has! I never thought we'd see the day

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I've been a long time lurker and only registered a few weeks ago.

But I didn't like the way she showed the video of her children meeting for the first time.

I have three children. The times they hand first met their siblings have been incredibly precious to me. I wouldn't share those videos with the world.
Same here. Also I was so nervous introducing my 2nd to my first and I could tell my 1st was nervous too as I’m sure any young child who has been their parents whole world for their whole life would be! I don’t think pointing a camera in their face at a moment like that would really help with that! In all fairness the post she shared might not have been the moment they first met but it does seem like it is!

BDY_97

VIP Member
I know what you mean.
for Someone who always says she so positive she is a massive happiness vacuum though!
True 😂 I don’t think she’s actually as miserable in real life as she makes herself out to be on Instagram, like I said I think she’s made it her brand now so has to keep going with it. As so many others have said on this thread before I am all good with slating her where justified but for things like this I don’t see the need

Gucci

I agree...she knows it’s not a “proper” job and is very defensive over it. Probably because she used to mock mum-fluencers but she’s now one of the worst ones.
Agreed. She’s trying to emulate some of the influencers , rather than be original. She’s no Victoria Eames or Tova Leigh , she just doesn’t have the panache to carry off the stuff they do.

• Heart
I agree with her for once, home schooling for primary school kids is hard work..I cant get my 7 year old to sit still and do anything and when she does her 3 year old sister wants to join in. My 14 year old is so much easier he logs in to teams and that's it.
Agree... I have an 8 nearly 9 year old son who needs constant help and a 11 year old daughter who gets in with it!

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Chris Ramsey’s wife will never take an Instagram break - she needs to keep her engagement high to cash in on the sponsor.