Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee_beth

VIP Member
It was a pronounciation question. It's an awful name and brings bad associations to my mind. Am I not allowed an opinion?
Why would you associate rafe with rape? I completely understand people saying it’s “safe with an R” as that’s how it’s pronounced...

Reactions: 13

Hel1975

Do you know I have read this forum for a while and have always liked Rosie, however her last few posts have really got to me . She is so lucky to have two beautiful kids and a husband that loves her, help from her mom too. Wish she would just take a look at what she is posting and how it comes across . When I had my daughter I lived in a one bed flat up two flights of stairs and my partner decided to leave when she was less than 6 weeks old . I did everything myself and it was hard work but I never moaned as much as she does . I would just think god I’m so lucky to be a mom and I can do this . I would have to carry baby and pushchair down two flights of stairs just to go out, and coming back with shopping was a nightmare . I know everyone deals with things differently and she may be struggling mentally but she isn’t coming across well at the moment .

This thread is eye opening, I've always wanted kids but 😳😳😂
With you there, I sat on a shower chair with the show hose (as advised by midwife and after having lots of stiches and my god I nearly went through the roof

• Heart

Stantheman

Is it just me having palpitations how she wasn't supporting the baby's head?
So cute though and his little windy smile was right on cue.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Whatever happened to night feeding with a cosy light on, dozing whilst they feed, quick nappy change then back to sleep ? Why is she putting lights on, podcasts on and messing about doing tiktoks ? No wonder she is tired and finding it difficult!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Someone has definitely had a word. She's perfectly entitled to be fed up and fucked off with it all- we all are!! I don't even begrudge her the occasional "this is shit, I'm bored to death with it now" moan on insta. But it is CONSTANT and it doesn't make her relatable, it makes her sound disgustingly ungrateful. At this point Chris Ramsey's wife needs to get herself together unless she has ambitions to be remembered as the biggest whinger of the covid era!!!!

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
I can't help wondering how little Robin is going to deal with the new baby. It seems he rules the roost at the moment so I'll be interested to see how things pan out! A new baby is hard enough to accept for any child, let alone one who seemingly does what he wants!
Rafe will be a novelty to start with I'm sure but for a child like Robin who is constantly on the go, noisey, wrecking the house...it's going to be a tough learning curve.

All the things she thought were cute before become annoying when you have 2 to run round after! I doubt he will be allowed to pull all the cushions off the sofa etc like he is used to doing !

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Love a bit of lockdown parenting but hate the theory that you can’t be feeling shit because other people have it worse than you. It’s not a competition and you could argue that yes Paddy and his wife (who didn’t come off the best in Real Housewives) have it harder but then there will be people in their situation without the money to throw at the problem and yes this does make a difference when accessing different therapies and equipment to help them
It does very much seem you aren’t allowed to say you’re struggling because someone always has it worse. Rosie is totally justified to say she’s finding this hard even though she’s privileged the same way as anyone else is. Nobody was expecting life to be like this.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
They come across as really prudish but I have to say, if I had a podcast with my husband I wouldn’t be openly discussing our sex life publicly. Not because we are prudes or have a “vanilla” sex love (quite the opposite 😉😂) but I would worry about our families listening and kids potentially being bullied for it years later.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
The whole “mummy needs a wine” thing needs to die a horrible death.

I couldn’t think of anything worse than waking up at 2am to feed a 2wk old baby with wine fog brain.

Tbh alchol when breastfeeding or just alcohol generally with a new born... personally I would rather be 100pc lucid , in case of an emergency, especially if the husband wasn’t able to drive.
Completely agree with this. I find it very irresponsible.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Those sticking up for Rosie drinking are missing tbr point the rest of us are making. It is absolutely fine to have a drink and do what you want, as long as you are being safe . What is not fine is going on about drinking every evening with a new born on your Instagram when you havr thoushands of followers. Not clever at all

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Even if she would break the rules, probably best NOT to broadcast that on her platform. Where she is an influencer and therefore might influence others to do the same! Dickhead.

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I'm so confused... why is there such drama? She has just had a baby and he's broken his foot or whatever? Yeah, it's a little inconvenient and annoying but 🤷‍♀️ Is it really that big of a deal?

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
That pic of Chris ♥ I mean he looks knackered. It’s lovely to see a photo of him with Rafe . Bet he gets more likes .

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
Totally agree. She is so boring. And she doesn’t caption her stories, which is really frustrating (and discriminatory). It’s so annoying when you've bothered to listen to one and it’s absolute nonsense.
Omg I so wish she’d caption the stories. It’s sheer laziness when this is her job!

Catlady1

VIP Member
At least she’s used her platform to try and reassure women going into hospital to have a baby.

Gucci

He wasn’t co hosting it was just the intro

But agree they are trying to sneak him in more and more. They’ve seen that Ryan kids revenue £££££££

I knew this would happen.

I hate it when celebs use their kids. LET THEM BE CHILDREN.

I remember hearing Chris Ramsey say on the podcast ‘Robins loving Instagram Stories at the minute ‘. For gods same the kid doesn’t understand the enormity of social media. He just thinks his mum is pointing a video camera at him And then he’s watching it back. He cannot comprehend that thousands of strangers are watching him! It’s so wrong!

Tui

VIP Member
I think Chris Ramsey’s wife is probably regretting posting some things on SM last night 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Christ, she doesn't half go on about being self employed doesn't she? It's like she thinks it's a badge of honour!

• Haha

Twatplait

Ok. Sorry for expressing my opinion. I shall refrain from that in future.
not trying to be the comment police, it’s just a bit of a reach to pick on that 😂 I’m due a baby in March and am pretty sure I’ll be fucking shattered three/four days after.. doesn’t mean I won’t be more tired down the line but I’ll still be knackered regardless!