Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Someone had messaged her and said ‘I love you, but....’

And she basically said if you are going to message her with that and not agree with absolutely everything she says then fuck off. Basically.

Another vapid influencer who thinks that people can’t like and agree with you most the time but occasionally their views are different.

Happy for fans to interact when it’s using their swipe ups for another brand that they never use. Asda Christmas dinner anyone?

Reactions: 14

Livi8

My best male friend came to hospital to visit me when I had my first baby and his present to me was a bottle of vodka 🤣 what would mumsnet think of that. Didn't drink any till she was about 2 months cause I was too tired..

• Haha
FB45535B-F52C-4E0A-85A9-BCCC0E4E0FA0.jpeg

So you can’t see it from this screenshot, but the TikTok is her miming to “don’t ever message me again you fucking little slag”. Those people who messaged her are absolutely right, it is SO bad for her teeth to drink juice all night. She really is absolutely vile isn’t she.

• Wow

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Why’s Chris Ramsey’s wife got the baby on the floor whilst she has a bath when Chris could surely sit with him and give her ten minutes on her own?
I Think Chris Ramsey’s wife may have been told to show appreciation for what she has, to grow up and to remember the brand, remember where the income comes from, to show some class and be a little more professional! Maybe?

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I didn't see anything wrong with how she was holding the baby? If he was laid horizontal in her arms then yes, support his head but how she is holding him seems fine? I've held numerous babies like that and done no harm. Unless I'm to chilled out?

BonBon27

VIP Member
She is perfectly in her rights to have her mum, who is single and lives alone, there as a bubble. Fine. But really? This story is awful. She has openly talked loads about how hard it was when she had Robin and Chris was away with work so this time she should be feeling lucky that he’s there and can help her. Plus she has her mum. She should be acknowledging how bloody lucky she is and reaching out with ideas of support for those women who may have had babies recently and be completely on their own. Insensitive and privileged, as always 🙄

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
The format feels really stale now. Podcasts are really popular now, if they don’t bring some fresh ideas people will stop listening.
The beef family was absolutely AWFUL and Rosie’s mysteries is dreadful. Wouldn’t surprise me if they try to add a segment with Robin in...hoping they don’t, the few minutes he did last week was bad enough!
I used to enjoy the podcast and be a fan of the Ramsey’s but covid has shown a side to them that I has put me off them completely.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Don’t worry Rosie we won’t forget you’ve had a baby if you just put him down for 2 minutes to do your hello fresh ad!

• Haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
Bloody hell, this thread 😂 Rosie, if you're reading here please take your mat leave! You won't be showing us every second of your life and therefore won't get people commenting on stupid shit like drinking juice at night!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think she’s worried if she takes some maternity leave, she’ll no longer be relevant on IG because there are so many people appearing on the scene all the time. And Chris is still on TV a fair bit so I’m not sure she’d like it if he was more famous than her again (even though he is)

• Haha

Crazymum

VIP Member
I often defend her on here over petty things but ffs is she taking the piss. Aww your brothers hanging around till March! Rafe . I mean I’m realizing it may be Easter when our kids go back or not even this school year! I have 6 kids . 2 at college and 2 at school still. Big 2 are furloughed from work in their 20’s and one has moved out in lockdown. We live not far from the Ramsey’s. Stop moaning you pain in the arse! My youngest has additional needs but gets no extra help . He’s 13 . Some days I am really at my wits end and Covid killed my step mam last April. My kids lost their grandma so Rosie ok sorry but no pity party here ! And if you hate the park send your mam!

Livi8

While her reply was rude and pointless. I cant believe people are messaging her telling her she shouldn't drink juice at night some people need to get a life.

• Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
He hasn't had them 'pinned back', he's having them taped for a few weeks and she's already said that if he's uncomfortable she'll stop. I knew she'd catch a load of grief here. If she didn't show him for a few weeks I can't imagine the conspiracy theories here 🙄
She ‘catches grief’ because she’s a twat.
Got to have an insta perfect baby though. How about she just takes her maternity leave, stops posting her kids all over the internet where god knows who watches, enjoys her time with them rather than getting them to show things to her through the phone and then we wouldn’t have even known.

Wild suggestion I know

• Heart

Kittykat45

Her latest rant was about how hard it is for all parents to entertain children like this. She said they used to love a walk to the park and now robin hates going to the park. No where to go or see to entertain children and then she literally had the cheek to go “obviously we have it even worse as Chris has a broken ankle and we have a newborn” 🙄🙄🙄 in a genuine serious way

• Wow
  • Angry

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I wonder if it was Rosie that had had an accident how she would feel if Chris was so openly annoyed at her. Her Mum is there too so it’s not like she has been left to deal with everything alone. They have the ability to order shopping in and Chris can still sit with Robin and do tasks or do their gaming so not a massive change. Her Mum can run and fetch if she really is unable to leave her bed / sofa. It just across as really mean and eye rolling towards her husband when he has had an accident while out entertaining their child. And we can’t blame lack of sleep or hormones as she’s like this pre pregnancy. Mean!

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
I don’t think she should be moaning on insta so much and needs to check her privilege. A nice house, able to pay for heating and food, no immediate money worries , 2 healthy kids , a husband at home and her mum helping too. Yes she’s tired but come on Rosie 🙄
Who is Rosie?! Do you mean Chris Ramsey's Wife ?? 😉

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
I’m sorry to be brutal and I love a moan as much as the next person but c section or not I have zero time for this woe is me bollocks.
My dad had a serious car accident not long after I was born, the type where you are in intensive care for months and no one expects you to make it, my mum missed out on lots of time with her baby whilst in a hospital. It’s a broken ankle. Behave!
Rosie would do well to think about the situation Grace Victory is in. Gave birth to her son two months early and the next day was put into an induced coma due to COVID!

• Sad

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I feel abit sorry for her, it’s like she‘s trying hard to validate who she is via IG and a shite podcast.
I agree...she knows it’s not a “proper” job and is very defensive over it. Probably because she used to mock mum-fluencers but she’s now one of the worst ones.

Reactions: 13

MrsD0327

I bet CRW’s thinks her “night shifts” are much harder than the student midwife’s 😂
CRW was going to train as a midwife, didn’t you know? She could have done if she didn’t have such an amazing voice and she was drawn into the world showbiz 🤗

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
Looks to me from her stories this morning and the latest ones about the schools not going back till march that she just wants Robin back in school so she can lie in bed with the baby all day.
Yeah she’s given away there why she’s so annoyed about the situation. Many people are stretched to breaking point having to deal with working from home combined with home schooling but she’s annoyed because it means she can’t sit around all day watching Netflix while Chris fetches her stuff. 🙄