Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on like an old woman. That's what makes him seem much more attractive than her. She's just a bit of a frump. She can't take any criticism at all which to me shows she's not the brightest spark behind it all.

Reactions: 7
She goes on like an old woman. That's what makes him seem much more attractive than her. She's just a bit of a frump. She can't take any criticism at all which to me shows she's not the brightest spark behind it all.
Haha watch it, I called her a frump a few Months ago on here. It did not go down well. But she is, she dresses years older than her age!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a big whingebag. Most the time on the podcast I don’t actually find her that annoying because she is engaging and funny. I understand you can’t be cheerful 24/7 but she shouldn’t use her public Instagram as an outlet for all this negativity. Pregnancy after loss in lockdown is no picnic (going through the same) but she’s had her frigging mother living with her until recently, not sure if she’s still there. I haven’t seen my mum for more than an hour or so since March, just grabbed moments here and there in parks and car parks as she lives 2h away and my husband and I are NHS workers and I don’t want to make her or my dad ill. I know it’s not a competition before anyone says this. She just needs to stop wallowing in her own self pity, and realise that we are all making sacrifices and having a bit of a tit time and watching someone moan about it isn’t helpful.

Reactions: 10
She’s a big whingebag. Most the time on the podcast I don’t actually find her that annoying because she is engaging and funny. I understand you can’t be cheerful 24/7 but she shouldn’t use her public Instagram as an outlet for all this negativity. Pregnancy after loss in lockdown is no picnic (going through the same) but she’s had her frigging mother living with her until recently, not sure if she’s still there. I haven’t seen my mum for more than an hour or so since March, just grabbed moments here and there in parks and car parks as she lives 2h away and my husband and I are NHS workers and I don’t want to make her or my dad ill. I know it’s not a competition before anyone says this. She just needs to stop wallowing in her own self pity, and realise that we are all making sacrifices and having a bit of a tit time and watching someone moan about it isn’t helpful.
Sending a massive hug your way, that sounds really tough. I hope you’re feeling ok and this pregnancy is going well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She and Chris are the guests on today's episode of the Table Manners podcast hosted by Jessie Ware and her mum.

I really like her most of the time and she lives reasonably near to me. So it’s nice to see locals doing well. I mean it’s just Shields but they do have a lovely house. I love Chris. Me and the hubby were meant to be at his show in December in town,gutted it’s postponed till next year . Times must be hard mind. She’s advertising bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really like her most of the time and she lives reasonably near to me. So it’s nice to see locals doing well. I mean it’s just Shields but they do have a lovely house. I love Chris. Me and the hubby were meant to be at his show in December in town,gutted it’s postponed till next year . Times must be hard mind. She’s advertising bread!
Yeah, I noticed she manages to subtitle her Paid Ads ok 😂😏

Reactions: 15
She’s only cheerful when she’s advertising something these days!

Reactions: 8
i am confused where she lives one minute she says they live in Whitburn, then she said she lives in Cleadon Towers.

I don’t get all the Chris love at all, not that there’s anything wrong with him, I just think he’s just very average looking!
Me neither, he looks like every bloke at Slug & Lettuce on a Saturday night. I don't find him funny either 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeepers anyone else notice how extra geordie she is at the start of this weeks podcast? And also referring to Robin as the bairn, she was giving out about his toothbrush and toothpaste being upstairs. Just say Robins toothbrush. The baiiirrrrnn.

Reactions: 1
Jeepers anyone else notice how extra geordie she is at the start of this weeks podcast? And also referring to Robin as the bairn, she was giving out about his toothbrush and toothpaste being upstairs. Just say Robins toothbrush. The baiiirrrrnn.
tbf here in Yorkshire we always say the bairn 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.