Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since he became bike man he is well fit. They are a really good couple together. The banter they have is fab.

Her eyebrows look so strange and way to high

Reactions: 8
Chris is sooo fit. I wish he'd ride me like a bike. 😍
oh yes he has deffo got better with age!! I remember seeing him in the early days with his bloody mahoooosive hair!! He has definitely come a long way since then, and the tight lycra stuff on SCD just distracted me from the actual dancing! ;) ;)

Reactions: 7
I met him after one of his shows in 2018 I think it was and he is hot, but he’s just so tiny, which ruins it slightly. He was lovely though!

Reactions: 3
I met him after one of his shows in 2018 I think it was and he is hot, but he’s just so tiny, which ruins it slightly. He was lovely though!
Yeh i met him after a Durham gig and got my pic taken with him, but I am only 5'1 so he wasnt that small to me! Haha

Ahh shucks, I'm 5ft 9....so if he left Rosie for me then I'd have to turn him down.

Apparently he's 5ft 10.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He definitely didn't seem it when I was stood next to him. I have had to dig the pic out and have another look.
Just dug out an old photo of me with him. I am just over 5ft7 and he is about the same height as me

Reactions: 3
Either she hasn't heard of Google or she's on the beg for a free caravan rental 🙄 How about you put "caravan rental north east" into google instead of Instagram storying asking the same question Rosie!
ETA: she doesn't even have the message facility set up on her stories so that you can reply to it! Defo a beg!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She definitely wants to be gifted a caravan for a week lol. Beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if I’m just naive but I didn’t feel like the stories about the caravan was her begging. A lot of her stories are but this time it seemed but like she was genuinely just asking but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also robin with his glasses 😫 such a funny little guy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.