Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if I’m just naive but I didn’t feel like the stories about the caravan was her begging. A lot of her stories are but this time it seemed but like she was genuinely just asking but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also robin with his glasses 😫 such a funny little guy
But you can’t rely to her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess you can still DM but don’t know just seems suspicious

Reactions: 6
Either she hasn't heard of Google or she's on the beg for a free caravan rental 🙄 How about you put "caravan rental north east" into google instead of Instagram storying asking the same question Rosie!
ETA: she doesn't even have the message facility set up on her stories so that you can reply to it! Defo a beg!
INCREDIBLE how many ‘celebs’ who base their career on the internet don’t know how to use google isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but why was robin in the supermarket? Unless it was to pick up his glasses then he shouldn’t have been in there - zero safeguarding!

INCREDIBLE how many ‘celebs’ who base their career on the internet don’t know how to use google isn’t it
She knows how to she just wants a freebie

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but why was robin in the supermarket? Unless it was to pick up his glasses then he shouldn’t have been in there - zero safeguarding!

She knows how to she just wants a freebie
Nothing to stop entire families going to the shops anymore. Was recommended only one adult should do the shopping but that was weeks ago and non of them are in vulnerable bracket so as long as they kept their distance etc I don’t see the problem with that

Reactions: 24
Maybe Chris is working? If stuff needs to be bought and the other parent isn't available then needs must.
No he’s there, she said robin and Chris went in the shop together.
Nothing to stop entire families going to the shops anymore. Was recommended only one adult should do the shopping but that was weeks ago and non of them are in vulnerable bracket so as long as they kept their distance etc I don’t see the problem with that
I don’t personally agree, I don’t think children should be in shops if there’s anyway to avoid it and firmly believe it should be one person per household.

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if I’m just naive but I didn’t feel like the stories about the caravan was her begging. A lot of her stories are but this time it seemed but like she was genuinely just asking but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also robin with his glasses 😫 such a funny little guy
Have to say I thought the same, sometimes first hand recommendations are better to go with. But then again maybe I'm clouded here cos I do really like her & Chris. Their SMA podcast has kept me so amused whilst I work from home myself in the flat, feels I've office company haha. Robin is the cutest wee boy too.

Reactions: 13
Have to say I thought the same, sometimes first hand recommendations are better to go with. But then again maybe I'm clouded here cos I do really like her & Chris. Their SMA podcast has kept me so amused whilst I work from home myself in the flat, feels I've office company haha. Robin is the cutest wee boy too.
I dont dislike them and I enjoy their podcast. I just find asking your followers, many of whom live all over the country for a recommendation for something local to you, which you could easily Google, comes across as trying to get a freebie, especially when you don't have the option to reply to the story. Im sure she also said on a podcast a while ago she doesn't really read her messages and that was certainly the case the couple of times in the past I have messaged her in response to a story she has posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
omg is she really only 33 I honestly thought she was in her 40's I don't even know what it is as her skin is good she just looks old

Wow I don’t really think it’s a safeguarding issue ha.
Things are slowly returning to ‘normal’
Things aren’t normal that’s the issue and why there’s so many cases happening still as people are acting like it’s all done and dusted! Look at Leicester for goodness sake, it is only going to get worse with people just forgetting everything that they’ve been asked to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As much as I agree with you, you need to think of children’s mental health too which is a big deal and often played down, they need some normality. It would have been a quiet time as the supermarket and they popped in to choose him a magazine. Would I have taken My child to the local news agents to do this myself yes. But as stated none fall under the vulnerable category and they don’t appear to be seeing lots of friends etc either.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah it doesn't bother me if people want to take their kids to the supermarket. Ours haven't been since lockdown but that's mainly because the supermarket is the only place I can go and wander aimlessly alone without them.

Reactions: 20
To be fair they have been pretty strict about lockdown as a family from the looks of things. If they went as a family to get his glasses, that is quite cute.

Reactions: 17
No he’s there, she said robin and Chris went in the shop together.

I don’t personally agree, I don’t think children should be in shops if there’s anyway to avoid it and firmly believe it should be one person per household.
That’s fair enough, each to their own but that’s not the rules now so technically did nothing wrong

we need to gradually get back to normal not only for people’s mental health but for the economy

Reactions: 15
I agree, I think she put in on her stories as she wants to hire a touring caravan, so was probably looking for local recommendations.

I have to say I don't find her beggy at all. She rarely does ads, the ones she does are in keeping with everything she shares about herself on insta and in the podcast, she doesn't post about gifted items very much at all and doesn't pimp out lovely little Robin for the gram, unlike so many others.

I think a lot of people misunderstand her humour. So much of what she says is tongue in cheek. If you follow her regularly you'll know that she fully recognises how fortunate they are, especially now. I'm sure I read somewhere on here that they do a lot of local charity work too, which they don't shout about on sm. I think they are great. Some of the singing and dancing grates on me but I think a lot of the criticism levelled at her on here is unfounded.

Reactions: 34
I agree, I think she put in on her stories as she wants to hire a touring caravan, so was probably looking for local recommendations.

I have to say I don't find her beggy at all. She rarely does ads, the ones she does are in keeping with everything she shares about herself on insta and in the podcast, she doesn't post about gifted items very much at all and doesn't pimp out lovely little Robin for the gram, unlike so many others.

I think a lot of people misunderstand her humour. So much of what she says is tongue in cheek. If you follow her regularly you'll know that she fully recognises how fortunate they are, especially now. I'm sure I read somewhere on here that they do a lot of local charity work too, which they don't shout about on sm. I think they are great. Some of the singing and dancing grates on me but I think a lot of the criticism levelled at her on here is unfounded.
I think there’s a rave thread on her somewhere.

I like the podcast, I’m about 8 weeks behind as I’ve not been driving to work but I listen to it regularly - I like them as a couple. I just wish she was a little more self aware... hate the beefs and Chris’ laugh goes through me.

Her behaviour irritates and frustrates me and I like to think I understand her humour. She does have a tendency to come across as entitled, occasionally beggy and very moany.

I think there’s a rave thread on her somewhere.

I like the podcast, I’m about 8 weeks behind as I’ve not been driving to work but I listen to it regularly - I like them as a couple. I just wish she was a little more self aware... hate the beefs and Chris’ laugh goes through me.

Her behaviour irritates and frustrates me and I like to think I understand her humour. She does have a tendency to come across as entitled, occasionally beggy and very moany.
Im glad someone has mentioned chris’ laugh! It seems so forced sometimes and he over does it sometimes when she’s said something that’s not even mildly funny.

Personally I agree as well that she comes across entitled. She tries to be relatable to her following, whilst sat in her “orangery” on one of her many designer sofas. Whilst wearing high end makeup and often branded clothing which isn’t cheap. So relatable Rosie. Without Chris she’d still be working on holiday park entertainment teams earning a small wage and would be much more relatable. She knows she’s got wealth and is actually quite full of her self about it.

I used to really love her instagram but over the last year it has changed a lot and I just find her quite hard to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love Chris. I love funny men. I was my fiancé was funny but I’m the funny one 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.