Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely news. Bet there is a lot 9f lovkdown babies born next year
🙋‍♀️ I’m 3 and a half months pregnant with my 3rd which was completely unplanned - my 2nd is still only 10 and a half months old!!!

Really happy for them, the first trimester must have been a really anxious time for them during the run up to the scan after their last pregnancy🌈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
🙋‍♀️ I’m 3 and a half months pregnant with my 3rd which was completely unplanned - my 2nd is still only 10 and a half months old!!!

Really happy for them, the first trimester must have been a really anxious time for them during the run up to the scan after their last pregnancy🌈
Congrats!! My sister has two kids born less than a year apart and they are so close, it’s so cute!

Reactions: 4
Just like all of you, I'm thrilled for them all. What a lucky little baby having Robin as it's big brother. Fab news!

Reactions: 6
Aww wonderful news I'm so thrilled for them all. I started to follow her around the time of the miscarriage so this is lovely news

Reactions: 7
Saw this girl pop up and would have genuinely thought her baby days were over - no way is she 33! 😳😱

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Over the moon for them! Rosie speaking about her miscarriage helped me hugely, it’s a very isolating thing to go through. They are wonderful parents and the thought of Robin as a big brother melts my heart! 🥰🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahh. I listen to the podcast off and on - she’s doesn’t really annoy me so haven’t participated in the thread. What lovely news 🥰

Reactions: 4
I called it when she kept mentioning Chris getting on her nerves on the podcast, felt exact same way about my partner in my first trimester 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.