Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No gifted mark on that post about all the free stuff from tommee tippee that I can see ...

Reactions: 1
Really disappointed they’ve accepted all that free stuff when they can more than afford to buy the best of everything themselves. They could have done a giveaway or asked for it to be donated to someone who really needs it instead.
Not a good way to endear yourselves to the public, especially in the current situation with people losing their jobs left right and centre.

No gifted mark on that post about all the free stuff from tommee tippee that I can see ...
There is a #gifted at the bottom.

Reactions: 11
So disappointed with them, surely they could have gifted all the stuff to their local shelter/ women’s refuge. But I forgot, they’re a pair of greedy twats!

Reactions: 10
I mean she’s got to do a giveaway, right? Who would need two Perfect Prep machines?
You’d like to think so but I’m sure they said last time they had two, one for upstairs and one for downstairs so wouldn’t surprise me if they kept them both. #greedy

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:
Rosie and Chris, Greedy Moaners Take the P*ss.

Reactions: 19
Really disappointed they’ve accepted all that free stuff when they can more than afford to buy the best of everything themselves. They could have done a giveaway or asked for it to be donated to someone who really needs it instead.
Not a good way to endear yourselves to the public, especially in the current situation with people losing their jobs left right and centre.

There is a #gifted at the bottom.
Ah ok, missed it. So pleased these wealthy people are getting £100's worth of stuff for free. Must make them feel so good :)

Reactions: 6
You’d like to think so but I’m sure they said last time they had two, one for upstairs and one for downstairs so wouldn’t surprise me if they kept them both. #greedy
Why can’t they use the ones they had for Robin? That’s just so wasteful

Reactions: 3
Why can’t they use the ones they had for Robin? That’s just so wasteful
To be fair, I had 2 miscarriages after our first and had resigned myself to never having another baby so sold and donated all my baby stuff, I had to get replacement stuff when my little holiday souvenir came along.

That said, they are in an unbelievably fortunate position to be able to afford everything the baby needs themselves so that stuff could have been donated to a refuge or baby bank, in my honest opinion. All that “I’m not like other mummy blaggers” bollocks eh Rosie Mamsey...

Reactions: 7
Aren’t those prep machines dangerous? My midwife warned me off them because they gather mould and mildew in the pipes, so when you think it’s been cleaned and sterilised it’s not 🤢 I’m happy doing it the old fashioned way tbh! I’m really disappointed in tommee tippee, the day after the countries been told another lockdown is on the way, they think it’s a good idea to gift a millionaire 2 of their products.
I don’t have a lot of respect for Rosie because of her attitude and grabby ways, but liked Chris because he seemed like he just does whatever to make her happy. But to see him proudly building the Moses basket, has rubbed me up the wrong way! Why can’t they agree that they’re able to buy their own baby essentials and these will be gifted to someone who actually needs it, do the decent thing in this current climate, they’d get a lot more people on their side and not moaning about them.

Reactions: 19
Aren’t those prep machines dangerous? My midwife warned me off them because they gather mould and mildew in the pipes, so when you think it’s been cleaned and sterilised it’s not 🤢 I’m happy doing it the old fashioned way tbh! I’m really disappointed in tommee tippee, the day after the countries been told another lockdown is on the way, they think it’s a good idea to gift a millionaire 2 of their products.
I don’t have a lot of respect for Rosie because of her attitude and grabby ways, but liked Chris because he seemed like he just does whatever to make her happy. But to see him proudly building the Moses basket, has rubbed me up the wrong way! Why can’t they agree that they’re able to buy their own baby essentials and these will be gifted to someone who actually needs it, do the decent thing in this current climate, they’d get a lot more people on their side and not moaning about them.
Yep, midwives and health professionals warn against them because of the cleaning issue and also because the hot shot of water isn’t quite hot enough to kill all the bacteria (sorry to go all mumsnet there!)

After her visit to the food bank earlier in the week it would have been nice for her to donate the baby things too.
Not jumping to her defence but it could be part of a paid partnership where she has to story about the products maybe 🤔

Sorry but days after saying how much food banks and people in need need she’s happily accepting £100’s worth of baby goods they can clearly well afford!! Lost all respect for her, give it away!!!

Reactions: 14
Are they millionaires??? Jfc you'd think they'd never moan again!

I am in the mid thirty episodes when on my daily walk. It’s become a pile of shite, 2 married people talking utter tit. I’m now only listening to hear how crap it is. It’s so unprofessional. On todays episode that I have just listened to she says she hasn’t got a proper job, then says she has a few jobs and now she’s self employed she finds it strange being her own boss. flying on coat tails comes to mind.

Reactions: 4
F1A15C14-7309-4902-BD68-FE93B05F040F.jpeg

This is totally obscene. How can she not see how greedy this looks? She was at a food bank onlythe other day. Why would they send two nappy bins and two prep machines too? Couldn’t she donate these to a women’s shelter or something?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.