Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like them both and enjoy the podcast but do agree Rosie can be a bit hypocritical and can be a bit of an Insta hun.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion - released SMA merchandise, you’ll have a heart attack when you see the price!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I decided to give the podcast another go (fed up of my usual spotify playlist on the way to work). I can't get over how much Chris tries to put Rosie down, correcting her all the time "mansplaining" things. He's awful! I'm definitely not her biggest fan but he's really gone down in my estimations. They clearly think they're massive celebs too. In an episode I recently listened to Rosie said something along the lines of "people in our town clearly know who we are". Alright love, you're an instagram celeb, not a Hollywood A Lister.. You can leave the bodyguard at home, I reckon you'll be alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I decided to give the podcast another go (fed up of my usual spotify playlist on the way to work). I can't get over how much Chris tries to put Rosie down, correcting her all the time "mansplaining" things. He's awful! I'm definitely not her biggest fan but he's really gone down in my estimations. They clearly think they're massive celebs too. In an episode I recently listened to Rosie said something along the lines of "people in our town clearly know who we are". Alright love, you're an instagram celeb, not a Hollywood A Lister.. You can leave the bodyguard at home, I reckon you'll be alright.
Ha ha this made me laugh. Well if she moves to the country then they may not know who she is 😂. I have noticed him correcting on certain things she’s said, but so far it’s normally when she says things that make them sound not so humble and it could damage his brand.

Reactions: 1
They’re victims of their own success and it’s really sad but inevitable when people start earning proper big money that they become less in touch with normality.
I haven’t followed her or Chris for ages on any social medias because I knew they would irritate me. Im at a point now that I get annoyed at the podcast because the stupid stories from the public that they choose are so obviously bullshit.
I think Chris comes off as a bigger twit than her though. I know they’re sarcastic as duck but he just sounds arrogant as duck now.

Today she was like the Rosie she used to be before becoming one the instamums she hated.

Reactions: 4
I know I'm miserable as hell but other people's kids really piss me off. If I were on that train with her and Robin playing Monopoly loudly I'd have definitely moved :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: As sweet as I think Robin is, I cba listening to a game of monopoly on my train journey :ROFLMAO:

How can Rosie travel to London with Robin when the rest of us can’t even see family 😡😡🤬🤬
I'm glad someone has said it! I'm sure she's in a region with high restrictions too, so surely she shouldn't be travelling out of her region? Fair enough Chris travelling for work but it seems unnecessary for her to go too?

Reactions: 11
I thought that we can’t travel although I think it’s just advised rather than any kind of law. I’m in Tier 3 and thought we couldn’t travel outside of our area. I’m pretty sure the NE is Tier 3 and London is in Tier 2 so she shouldn’t be travelling.

I know I'm miserable as hell but other people's kids really piss me off. If I were on that train with her and Robin playing Monopoly loudly I'd have definitely moved :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: As sweet as I think Robin is, I cba listening to a game of monopoly on my train journey :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad someone has said it! I'm sure she's in a region with high restrictions too, so surely she shouldn't be travelling out of her region? Fair enough Chris travelling for work but it seems unnecessary for her to go too?

Reactions: 3
I thought that we can’t travel although I think it’s just advised rather than any kind of law. I’m in Tier 3 and thought we couldn’t travel outside of our area. I’m pretty sure the NE is Tier 3 and London is in Tier 2 so she shouldn’t be travelling.
north east is in tier 2 Where she lives.

she really is irritating and Chris is sexless in my opinion, they Haven’t been together long and don’t seem to into marital sex and they are only early thirties, with or without kids.

Reactions: 2

We are in tier 2 so are allowed to travel as long as it’s with people from our own household

Being in tier 2 they really shouldn’t be travelling to other areas. They’re not banned per se but this is hardly an essential journey.

Reactions: 3
How can Rosie travel to London with Robin when the rest of us can’t even see family 😡😡🤬🤬
Much as she irritates me we can still travel in the north east. We are tier 2. I took my daughter on the train to Edinburgh the other week. So she’s not doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 7
Much as she irritates me we can still travel in the north east. We are tier 2. I took my daughter on the train to Edinburgh the other week. So she’s not doing anything wrong.
She’s not breaking the law but the advice is to reduce the number of journeys where possible. A jolly to London would be a journey that can be avoided.
E658E079-166D-4FCD-84E9-49E1E77E094F.jpeg

From gov.uk website

Reactions: 5
Exactly! It’s not about ‘breaking rules’ it’s about having a bit of responsibility for yourself and others and thinking ‘do I really need to go here?’. So sick of people excusing their stupid behaviour by saying they’re ‘allowed’ to do it. I’m not saying people should stay in all the time but I’m sure there are plenty of things they could do in their local area rather than travelling across the country for no good reason.

Reactions: 14
north east is in tier 2 Where she lives.

she really is irritating and Chris is sexless in my opinion, they Haven’t been together long and don’t seem to into marital sex and they are only early thirties, with or without kids.
Yeah I find them odd in this regard, I'm the same age and they seem so old to me

Me too, I would!
Same! Skin hair eyes biker bod sauseeeeje 🍆

She’s not breaking the law but the advice is to reduce the number of journeys where possible. A jolly to London would be a journey that can be avoided.
Yes I agree it’s not essential but it’s allowed. I just think that much as she’s a pain in the arse and she is she’s not breaking the law. Personally I wouldn’t want to travel to London in these times but it’s up to her. Tbh without going into rules it’s ridiculous as nobody has a clue what they’re able to do from one day to the next.
View attachment 294048
From gov.uk website

Reactions: 1
Exactly! It’s not about ‘breaking rules’ it’s about having a bit of responsibility for yourself and others and thinking ‘do I really need to go here?’. So sick of people excusing their stupid behaviour by saying they’re ‘allowed’ to do it. I’m not saying people should stay in all the time but I’m sure there are plenty of things they could do in their local area rather than travelling across the country for no good reason.
This! 👏🏼👏🏼
I don’t care if the law states she can travel, we all need to act responsibly to tackle this virus! I do not believe that a trip to London, when your area is under worse restrictions than other areas, is necessary! Especially when pregnant and with a child! It’s about making responsible choices to ensure we ALL do our bit to stop the spread of the virus

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.