Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! 👏🏼👏🏼
I don’t care if the law states she can travel, we all need to act responsibly to tackle this virus! I do not believe that a trip to London, when your area is under worse restrictions than other areas, is necessary! Especially when pregnant and with a child! It’s about making responsible choices to ensure we ALL do our bit to stop the spread of the virus
Arguably the biggest issue with all these bloody tiers is that it’s open to interpretation. What you think is necessary could be different to what someone else thinks. Rosie May be struggling with her mental health and feel the need to see her husband, we just don’t know.
And no, I’m not raving, I’m just pointing it out! 😂

Reactions: 19
Arguably the biggest issue with all these bloody tiers is that it’s open to interpretation. What you think is necessary could be different to what someone else thinks. Rosie May be struggling with her mental health and feel the need to see her husband, we just don’t know.
Ahhh hadaway and shite. 😂 He can’t be away more than a few days? Only the other week she was moaning that they need time apart and she likes it when he’s not there. She needs to make her mind up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree, and for some people if their mental health was suffering I would fully support what you’ve said. But we know that Rosie has previously spent months away from Chris when he’s been on tour. She’s been very open about the fact she likes it when he’s not there and she’s moaned about having to spend so much time with him recently so I really don’t think the reason she’s gone is for mental health. I think she just wants a jaunt in London

Reactions: 6
I agree, and for some people if their mental health was suffering I would fully support what you’ve said. But we know that Rosie has previously spent months away from Chris when he’s been on tour. She’s been very open about the fact she likes it when he’s not there and she’s moaned about having to spend so much time with him recently so I really don’t think the reason she’s gone is for mental health. I think she just wants a jaunt in London
could also be for robins mental health. he's obviously got used to Chris being around all the time and he does seem to be very attached to him so maybe he got upset

could also be for robins mental health. he's obviously got used to Chris being around all the time and he does seem to be very attached to him so maybe he got upset
In that case he just needs to learn and accept that his dad works away sometimes, and there’s a Panny D on so maybe they can’t go see him this time.

I think Rosie just fancied a trip away. Doubt it’s anything more meaningful than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said in her stories they wanted some half term fun. Nothing to do with anyone’s mental health. As the restrictions aren’t clear then I suppose she’s done nothing wrong (not sure I’d go to London whilst pregnant when the R rate is going up).

Reactions: 7
I have a boy the same age as robin and a 1 year old, we all want some half term fun! I feel so sad for my little boy who is missing out on so much this year due to Covid. He’s just started school, there will be no invites to birthday parties, no trick or treating for Halloween or Halloween parties, no first nativity or carol service at school for Christmas. Despite this we have stayed local for half term, made fun where we can by going out for walks in the dark to spot Halloween decorations. I live in a tier 1 area, I could easily think the same way as Rosie and go where I like but like I said before it’s about being responsible. The fact that her and others on Instagram do these things it makes other people feel it’s ok to do the same.

Reactions: 5
In that case he just needs to learn and accept that his dad works away sometimes, and there’s a Panny D on so maybe they can’t go see him this time.

I think Rosie just fancied a trip away. Doubt it’s anything more meaningful than that.
Maybe it’s got something to do with the fact he’s filming with Little Mix 😉😉😉

Reactions: 4
Does anyone listen to Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe's lockdown parenting podcast?

Well they had chris on and then rosie on a few weeks later and honestly she was so boring on it. I don't know whether it was cause it was early stages of pregnancy or whether it was cause lockdown made her miserable but I ended up skipping it she was so dull. Not like her instagram at all.

Chris was quite funny on it.

Side note: would recommend the podcast, I find it absolutely hilarious and I'm not even a parent.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone listen to Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe's lockdown parenting podcast?

Well they had chris on and then rosie on a few weeks later and honestly she was so boring on it. I don't know whether it was cause it was early stages of pregnancy or whether it was cause lockdown made her miserable but I ended up skipping it she was so dull. Not like her instagram at all.

Side note: would recommend the podcast, I find it absolutely hilarious and I'm not even a parent.
It’s so funny I love it! But yeah Rosie was disappointing I thought it would have been a good episode

Reactions: 3
I have a boy the same age as robin and a 1 year old, we all want some half term fun! I feel so sad for my little boy who is missing out on so much this year due to Covid. He’s just started school, there will be no invites to birthday parties, no trick or treating for Halloween or Halloween parties, no first nativity or carol service at school for Christmas. Despite this we have stayed local for half term, made fun where we can by going out for walks in the dark to spot Halloween decorations. I live in a tier 1 area, I could easily think the same way as Rosie and go where I like but like I said before it’s about being responsible. The fact that her and others on Instagram do these things it makes other people feel it’s ok to do the same.
Totally agree. I have two aged 10 and 13 and have stayed home and made the best of it. Not seen my family in the NE since March. My elderly grandparents who lost a son in February have been without the support they would have had (phone calls and through the window visits are not the same) but if the government can’t give clear instructions on what to do/what not to do then I guess we can’t blame others.

Reactions: 2
It’s so funny I love it! But yeah Rosie was disappointing I thought it would have been a good episode
Yeah I was expecting it to be quite funny but it was so boring. I don't know whether she held back a bit or whether it was the question they were asking her? It didn't feel like the interviews they normally do. Some of them have been absolutely hilarious, although I prefer fridays epsiodes where they just read emails and stuff. Rob Beckett absolutely kills me 🤣

Reactions: 4

Yeah I thought the same! LOVE the lock down parenting pod!

Reactions: 1

I thought it was cringey how they’d obviously instructed Rob and Josh to plug their book at the start of the episode before their interviews started, and exactly how to say it, it sounded like they had to read it from a script 😂

I understand people plug their stuff when on podcasts, but most other guests on that show just casually bring up their book or whatever in the interview and have a little chat about it. No one else (I think?) has made Rob and Josh do an official promotional announcement pre-interview!

Reactions: 3
I thought it was cringey how they’d obviously instructed Rob and Josh to plug their book at the start of the episode before their interviews started, and exactly how to say it, it sounded like they had to read it from a script 😂

I understand people plug their stuff when on podcasts, but most other guests on that show just casually bring up their book or whatever in the interview and have a little chat about it. No one else (I think?) has made Rob and Josh do an official promotional announcement pre-interview!
Yeah and they mentioned the tour like 60 million times and how they had the biggest podcast tour ever selling out wembley and I thought well I've never listened to SMA but off this interview alone I wouldn't be paying for it as you've been as dull as dish water the entire 20 minute interview.

Yeah and they mentioned the tour like 60 million times and how they had the biggest podcast tour ever selling out wembley and I thought well I've never listened to SMA but off this interview alone I wouldn't be paying for it as you've been as dull as dish water the entire 20 minute interview.
definitely not sold out Wembley (Arena btw, not Stadium) as I asked for a refund on my tickets 🤔😂 sorry petty cow over here!

• Haha
definitely not sold out Wembley (Arena btw, not Stadium) as I asked for a refund on my tickets 🤔😂 sorry petty cow over here!
I assumed they'd not sold out the stadium as that holds like 90,000 people. Rosie may think she's that popular but could one direction even sell out that stadium? There's no way she could if they couldn't 🤣 🤣

I have got to ask myself though what is actually the point of a podcast tour? That's like 20,000 people just coming to sit and watch you talk? Are you doing the podcast but live? What actually is it? 😂

Reactions: 6
I assumed they'd not sold out the stadium as that holds like 90,000 people. Rosie may think she's that popular but could one direction even sell out that stadium? There's no way she could if they couldn't 🤣 🤣

I have got to ask myself though what is actually the point of a podcast tour? That's like 20,000 people just coming to sit and watch you talk? Are you doing the podcast but live? What actually is it? 😂
It’s wound me up how they keep banging on about ‘selling out Wembley’ when actually it’s the tiny arena at the side of it, was shouting at my phone every time they said it! 😂

I bought the tickets initially as they’d bigged it right up - but then realised, it’s just them sitting and talking, Rosie doing the beefs (🤬😴) and intermittently singing. No thanks!

• Haha
I think the next thread should be titled after both of them as to be fair, they both do my bleeping head in.

I’m sick to my death of her moaning about lockdown when they spent the whole summer doing what most families can’t even afford to do in a normal year! Do you know what people would give for a motor home and to spend every weekend at a campsite? Yet she feels hard done by? I honestly don’t see how they’ve been that affected other than the first few weeks of ultra lockdown. They’ve still made money, probably more so than before, they’ve had the odd social gathering, been to London countless times... I’m not even criticising this, I’m just saying it’s more than most can do usually so why all the negativity?

Also I’ve made a bit of a deal about this before, but Tommee Tippe: STOP GIVING FREE tit TO MILLIONAIRES 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.