Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
As cute as robin is I had to turn the sound off on her latest story. The sloshing sound of him eating infuriated me 🤣🤣 I’m one of those people who can’t stand loud eaters
Unpopular opinion - I can’t abide Robin! I think he comes across as a spoilt brat, and I think they’ll have some real issues with his behaviour as he gets older. There seems to be very little discipline, and ‘no’ means carry on asking until we give in. I feel like both Chris and Rosie want to be his friend rather than a parent.
Just my opinion though, obviously!

• Wow
Reactions: 18

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
very jealous of their motor home, looks gorgeous! Don't begrudge them it one bit, they work for it, and at least they aren't spending it all flying off round the world, seems a very down to earth option.
However I could have done without jazz hands Rosie splaying her legs across the sofas as she shows us it

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Completely agree that it’s out of order about those who have messaged her about it.

Although perhaps she should step back and reflect on how much she moans and, again, her moaning tendencies have not just appeared since she fell pregnant. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i skip her stories when she moans, I love her positivity but can’t deal with the negativity ‘poor me’ performances she does...
She’s a human being, who can actually say they’re positive all the time and never moan? I hate the ridiculous idea that ‘influencers’ should never utter a word about how they feel unless it’s all positive. Fuck that, I’d much rather follow people who come out and say how they feel, whether it be good, bad or controversial. You can’t please everybody but even people with plenty of Instagram followers are entitled to complain.

SummerLeaves2004

She's obviously a bit dim. Advertising shite merchandise and then rabiting on about the tories being greedy bastards (which they are), if she had half a brain she wouldn't have discussed the 'merch' in the same breath.

Donate the proceeds to the cause then you utter cretin.

I have been hate following for a while. She puts me off my dinner. See yaaaaaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She a bit self centred really. She’s not a bad person, I find her quite funny in the podcast sometimes but she is very self involved and doesn’t like to be questioned or criticised and gets super defensive when she is. Hence the blocking when you point out she hasn’t captioned her stories. This weeks podcast her beef with Chris was that he had the audacity to get some reflux after a takeaway and needed to take some Gaviscon, when she is already suffering terribly with pregnancy reflux. She’s very self centred!
I was sleep deprived and I am pissed off with people saying they’ll caption then don’t (PTWM 🙄), but all I said was “please caption!”. Maybe it was the exclamation mark that done it. But even if she’d ignored it, or- god forbid- messaged back and said, “sorry I haven’t got time” (even though Instagram is her job), but to block, seems insane. It’s made me realise she’s very self centred, and actually not arsed at all about her followers

Jaeme

They have one each ... rolling her eyes at ‘Covid Wardens ‘ seriously woman , I used to think she was ok but not anymore 🙄
She’s become the exact thing she used to take the piss out of. Rosie Mamsey on steroids but also the only woman on the planet to ever be pregnant. 🙄

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
I feel that she probably can’t win either way. I had a miscarriage yet I don’t share my thoughts during this week. It’s like being part of a club that you don’t want to be in yet you can’t escape it. Just because someone has had a miscarriage it doesn’t mean they have to share their story/light a candle/reach out to others (unless they want to and it brings them comfort). I also moaned when pregnant, not because I didn’t know what a loss felt like but because it was tough and hard going and hormones are crazy! I was also so anxious that history would repeat itself and couldn’t relax until I heard my baby cry! Everyone has the right to feel whichever way they feel. You can tell when they spoke about their miscarriage it devastated them. I’m sure they think about it every day. I’m sure they wonder what the baby would have been like. If someone on the internet triggers you in any way then unfollow and block, especially on serious matters.

• Heart
If I’m honest I think she’s a bit fed up about Chris looking good and losing weight during lockdown. She’s said on a few podcasts how she’s annoyed people see him as the good looking one in the relationship now.
I mean he is.. she’s a total frump

• Angry
  • Haha

Tui

VIP Member
So far in the last week or so Rosie has moaned about - reflux, pelvic pain, Chris having reflux, Robin’s Lego, not seeing her friends for months when she’s been gallivanting all over the country, wanting to go to DLP but also not wanting to go to DLP with a baby, missing wine. Not quite the same as sharing ones struggle with PND.

• Wow

Cmayfield

VIP Member
To be fair they have been pretty strict about lockdown as a family from the looks of things. If they went as a family to get his glasses, that is quite cute.

PureGegg

Completely agree that people should be following the rules, they are clear (people just tend to gloss over it because they're bending them). Social distancing is at least 1 metre if not in a bubble.

As for the argument that other things are allowed, that doesn't mean it cancels out the other rules!? "Whataboutism" and all that, just follow the rules!

People have died alone with no one holding their hand, funerals where siblings haven't hugged to comfort each other, fathers missing the birth of their children because of childcare issues with older kids....key workers out every day surrounded by all kinds of people. Can we all just be a little less self centred!?

Sorry went on a Covid rant there rather than RR related but I do feel strongly that if you're a "public figure" you should really be upholding laws/rules made for the greater good

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
The annoying thing is that they’re very wealthy so if they wanted to spend their own money on an expensive hotel I’d say that was fair enough, but when it’s gifted it really does take the piss.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Look at me, I got FIVE magazine subscriptions for my birthday. Not one, like the rest of you peasants but FIVE!!!

Alright, calm down Verruca Salt.......

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
to be fair, I don’t think that is the NHS guidance any more. I’m pregnant and midwife has said just be mindful of distance outside of your bubble but you can go out and about as you usually would. They only recommend shielding in the 3rd trimester if you have a heart condition too

(not that that means I’m getting on trains and going shopping in city centres!)
actually I think your midwife is perhaps glossing over the truth that the advice on *stringently* socially distancing has not changed. I’m also pregnant and an NHS worker, I have come off patient-facing work as a result as I cannot socially distance from patients and still see them face to face (cannot examine, consult within bed space etc). Pregnant women are vulnerable but they are not in the shielding category, they are a separate entity.

I know everyone is coming up with their own iteration of the rules, but sister/mother or not, Rosie, her mum and sister come from 3 households and under no rules in the British Isles can they huddle together for a photo like that. She sets a poor example. The fact someone is a close relation to you is irrelevant in whether you with catch/transmit COVID to them (if anything it is higher risk as you may spend more time together and get closer together)

• Heart
I don’t understand this thread, she’s lovely? She’s at least very honest unlike lots of ‘celebs’ on instagram 😂😂😂😂😂😂

or have I missed something?

Eurgh god she’s rough
The only thing rough is a person trolling a pregnant woman. I don’t get it at all. Other threads I understand but not this one

• Haha
  • Heart

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I mean to all those saying 'the rules are quite clear', the amount of contradictory info just on this thread alone suggests otherwise. I don't know about you lot but I haven't got a bastard clue what I can and can't do now 🤷‍♀️