Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthetea123

So when I go back to work in 2 weeks with over a thousand people do you really think I’ll be social distancing the whole time? Will I hell. It will be impossible for me to social distance. But that’s ok they are only from hundreds of different households. Not just the three we see in the pic.
I am also a teacher and teach small children. If I saw any of the parents from my class flagrantly breaking the rules and posting it online, my respect for them would vanish as they clearly don’t care for my wellbeing or the wellbeing of the children in my class. I have no choice but to go to work in 2 weeks with no mask and probably little social distancing. The risk can be minimised if people follow the rules in their personal life. It’s not black and white like if you can’t distance in one respect you should just do whatever you like, unnecessary contact should not be happening. Yes go for a meal, yes get the train, yes go to the pub if that’s what you want to do, but follow the social distancing rules to minimise risk for everyone.

Also nobody is saying don’t meet up with people, you can do that without pushing your faces together. I met with a friend last week and I managed not to put my face on her face, it’s not hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tui

VIP Member
could also be for robins mental health. he's obviously got used to Chris being around all the time and he does seem to be very attached to him so maybe he got upset
In that case he just needs to learn and accept that his dad works away sometimes, and there’s a Panny D on so maybe they can’t go see him this time.

I think Rosie just fancied a trip away. Doubt it’s anything more meaningful than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

whatsthetea123

That chav filter makes me uneasy. I’ve seen a few people use it but to me it seems very classist and snobby, and also touching on stereotypes (the hoops and the overlined lips to make them look a specific shape, and the darkening of the skin tone is very dodgy ground in my opinion). Not a good move from Rosie.

Reactions: 15
Listening to podcast. Trip to Longleat was personally organised by Emma Weymouth; VIP package, the works. Seems they visited Alton Towers in the same week. To me it seems bizarre to drive from S. Shields to Alton Towers, then down to Longleat when there is a safari park in Knowsley..... had to be a freebie!!
I live in Newcastle and have done this exact trip - AT and L in one. It's long but worth it.

We also did Knowsley a couple of weeks ago and whilst good, is not a patch on Longleat.

Not defending them at all - just saying sometimes us northerners will drive quite far to get the god day out

• Heart
Not exclusive to Rosie but she was the one doing it today, people who eat while doing their stories: like are you that busy that you couldn’t eat before you filmed yourself? Do you honestly think we want to see you chewing while talking in front of the camera?

• Sick

Tui

VIP Member
People did previously say a page or so back that she better not moan about the baby as it’s ungrateful because people have miscarriages.

It’s horrendous people have miscarriages but that doesn’t mean people shouldn’t say how hard it is to have a baby. Even without it getting to the PND stage - I never got PND. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t find it bloody tough and want to complain about it quite a lot.

Where does it end? You wouldn’t say someone who has had a miscarriage shouldn’t moan because people are dying of cancer and won’t live a full life.

Bring influencers to account 100%, some of the stuff they do is absolute dogger. But there’s always someone at the opposite end of the spectrum so she can’t please everyone. I would much rather see Rosie complaining than Hinch pretending she has a perfect life then bringing out a memoir detailing her struggles later to make money.
Those comments were made by myself and others in the context that Rosie moans all the fucking time about everything and the baby isn't even here yet. If she balanced out her current IG stories with the occasional moan and some lighthearted content which people actually enjoy watching, I wouldn't begrudge her the occasional moan as we are all human and being pregnant isn't a total picnic for everybody. But she moans CONSTANTLY. There is a difference between sharing genuine personal challenges and struggles, and just being a moaning minnie.

And the fact she has had a miscarriage herself SHOULD moderate her behaviour somewhat as a public figure with a popular IG profile. I've been there, I moan occasionally now I'm pregnant but I am very careful who I moan TO and that is the key difference, in my opinion.

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
Either she hasn't heard of Google or she's on the beg for a free caravan rental 🙄 How about you put "caravan rental north east" into google instead of Instagram storying asking the same question Rosie!
ETA: she doesn't even have the message facility set up on her stories so that you can reply to it! Defo a beg!

Last edited:
  • Angry

WilmaHun

VIP Member
This is such a pathetic thing to be annoyed by but I’m gonna say it anyway 🤣🤣🤣.
has anyone else noticed how she says “you know what I mean?” ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Even when she’s just made a really obvious and clear statement. “The sun is shining, you know what I mean?”

god it annoys me 🤣🤣

Ok, rant over. as you were.

• Haha

Cocobean

VIP Member
Maybe they've gone for office space to free room up at home for the baby Jesus she seems to be expecting.

• Haha

Loobox

Ok so she may or may not look older than Chris, who cares? 🙂She’s also a pain in the arse and has turned into a proper insta mum but hey she’s having a baby after a miscarriage and that is really lovely. I wish her a happy, healthy pregnancy 🌈💜

Floralnhardy

Lurker here.

Just come on to say why does she have to eat on her stories???

It's really awful to watch her chewing and talking. Just nasty. Terrible manners.

I'll let myself out.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Probs gonna get told to F*ck off to the rave thread but I actually enjoyed her stories this morning!

Robin also seems like such a great kid with a huge personality judging from the things they say about him/little stories we see.
fuck off to the Rave thread 😛

sometimes she shiws glimpses of the rosie I liked but its short lived.

• Haha
I really like her most of the time and she lives reasonably near to me. So it’s nice to see locals doing well. I mean it’s just Shields but they do have a lovely house. I love Chris. Me and the hubby were meant to be at his show in December in town,gutted it’s postponed till next year . Times must be hard mind. She’s advertising bread!
Yeah, I noticed she manages to subtitle her Paid Ads ok 😂😏

Whaaaaat

I personally relate to influencers more when they show the reality. Everyone comes out after the event to say oh I suffered PND or whatever while plastering a happy smile on and telling everyone how blessed they are at the time.

Well I really struggled with a baby. I have absolutely zero shame about it, my child had CMPA and reflux, didn’t sleep for 6 months and would only semi settle if he was held.

It was a bloody nightmare. And that doesn’t make me ungrateful - it makes it the reality of motherhood sometimes. And I felt very alone because everyone was saying how beautiful and wonderful having a baby is. However, as soon as you confess you found it hard everyone is like “oh it’s awful isn’t it? I used to cry constantly”. But no one talks about it because they get accused of being insensitive or ungrateful.

So if Rosie does say it’s hard I’ll say good on her because it is bloody hard, and less mums would feel alone and struggle in those first few months if more people were honest about it.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Agreed! Same here. More so than other threads I read - PTWM and Fopps are never defended on their threads.

I unfollowed her, I really dislike her at the moment for a variety of reasons, we have tickets to go and see the live show but seriously considering asking for refund as I don’t feel I will enjoy the ‘Rosie Show’ of Cabaret and Beef family. No thanks!
I think people have a love/hate thing with Rosie. I love her when she's being herself and not singing too much, seems like a really nice, down to earth person and someone you'd want to be mates with. I don't much like Instamum-Rosie or Performer-Rosie though- especially as her Rosie Mamsey thing was a complete piss take of what she seems ever on the verge of becoming. I hope she doesn't fall into full blown insta-twattery, but with a baby on the way it looks ever more likely.

Lollypad

VIP Member
I agree on the damned if you do damned if you don’t - but I fully appreciate it must be really tough on those who have fertility struggles to see a woman complain about pregnancy. I think you do have to remember though they’ve had their own issues, she had a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy it hasn’t been an easy road.
Again, I know it’s not a rave thread, I Just think there are two sides.