Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
Do you think it’s once you get annoyed at one thing, EVERYTHING annoys you? I was mortified she blocked me and fully thought I must be vile, but now, I’ve watched her on my work account and she does nothing but irritate the hell out of me!! 😤😂
Possibly. I used to like her. Then I had a miscarriage and she announced her pregnancy a couple of weeks later - I found her constant pregnancy brags and whinges grating and borderlining on hurtful. As somebody who had had a miscarriage herself she should know better. I found out I was pregnant again in July but she still massively grates on me. I would have been a couple of weeks ahead of her by now if my first pregnancy continued, I’d love to be in her position and she comes across so ungrateful to be well on with her pregnancy and it just doesn’t sit with me at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

PoppyD

Shes been irritating me for a while now but the gifting of that hotel room has topped it off. She was meant to be down to earth relatable but 850 a night is a months bills for a lot of people.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
She’s become the exact thing she used to take the piss out of. Rosie Mamsey on steroids but also the only woman on the planet to ever be pregnant. 🙄
Yes, and it’s so funny that we don’t see Rosie Mamsey trotted out anymore... basically since she became bezzie mates with all the women it was a parody of and sold out to the #ads

Lizzymint

VIP Member
The having to add that they bought their lockdown wine from fortnum and mason gave me the cringe and also total loss of sympathy for the moaning
What an absolute waste, did any of that rubbish she posted make you want to stay at the hotel? Videos were awful.
I’m conflicted with free stays as I work in the hospitality industry which even pre covid is a struggling industry. A good social media promotion can do wonders and quite a cheap way of doing it.
Not one bit , and the warburtons bread post didn’t make me want to rush out to buy the bread and make a shit afternoon tea ... Hello fresh are really doing overkill with instagram / influencer ads ... the conversation re blackhead remover on podcast was the end for me ... when she said she just ignored the email ( rude) but when he showed a bit of interest she was ready to reply to them and take up the ad 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
now the free £850 a night stay with her mother 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she’s not moaning she’s advertising and if she’s not advertising she’s moaning

Reactions: 16

instasheep

How old is she? She obviously is a fair bit older than him? Is she around 44? Those frumpy dresses do nothing for her. V. Dowdy.

• Angry
  • Haha

Tui

VIP Member
It’s interesting that everyone here professes that they’d turn free stuff down or give it away. I call BS on that. Also, brands gift stuff to these peope because they are the ones with the followers and whonwill get them sales. It doesn’t benefit them for it to be on to charity as then they don’t get the coverage.

you do realise that sometimes brands don’t even ask and they just send stuff anyway and you literally don’t know when stuff is going to arrive.
And? It doesn’t mean she has to lord it all over IG gushing her thanks and tagging them. She isn’t obliged to advertise for them because they send her free stuff. It’s the fact she willingly accepts the free gifts that makes her greedy.

No, she could decline the free stuff and ask that they donate it to a charity instead and then post about that. That way Tommee tippee still get their advertising on her Instagram. I have seen influencers do this before!
Exactly this! And fwiw, I would have declined any freebie offered. I’m lucky I was in a position to buy everything our baby needed and Feathering The Empty Nest posted a very kind “thanks but no thanks I have everything we need” post - the Ramseys could take a leaf from her book. There’s a big difference between gracious and grabby.

BDY_97

VIP Member
If I didn't know she was 33, I would still say she was "in her 30's". I certainly wouldn't say she looks as old as some people seem to think she does!
In my opinion she looks her age. Just because she doesn’t look like all the other fake and airbrushed people her age doesn’t mean she looks any older

Loopyloo10

I hate when people complain about being pregnant.... She doesn't enjoy being pregnant blah blah blah. I miss wine 🙄 meanwhile everyone going through fertility problems or treatments would happily accept the hormones, migraines etc she's complaining about and wouldn't drink for the rest of our lives if it meant getting our precious pregnancy 🤐 rant over
it is the reality of pregnancy though, and pregnancy is TOUGH. At no point does she say I wish I wasn’t pregnant. My closest friend struggled for 5 years to conceive, would fall out with friends who moaned about pregnancy and didn’t speak to me for a month when I said how tough I was finding my first born
She got pregnant, was over the moon OBVIOUSLY but bloody hated being pregnant. And 3 weeks into baby arriving, I went and told her to nap whilst I watched the baby because she was exhausted.
my heart breaks for people who struggle with conception, I myself have suffered a miscarriage and faced conception troubles but that shouldn’t mean women can’t admit to finding aspects of pregnancy bloody tough or missing wine. That doesn’t mean she isn’t overjoyed to be pregnant.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Either she hasn't heard of Google or she's on the beg for a free caravan rental 🙄 How about you put "caravan rental north east" into google instead of Instagram storying asking the same question Rosie!
ETA: she doesn't even have the message facility set up on her stories so that you can reply to it! Defo a beg!
INCREDIBLE how many ‘celebs’ who base their career on the internet don’t know how to use google isn’t it

• Haha
Being privileged doesn’t mean she isn’t entitled to admit to struggling with a difficult situation. People may not be as fortunate as Rosie, however that doesn’t make how she feels inadequate nor mean that she isn’t entitled to voice that.
I think maybe you are in the wrong thread? Moaning about not getting a bigger house right now is incredibly distasteful, actually at any time it is. It is ok for her to struggle. And be sad about what she’s missed. She has a husband and friends she can voice this to.

• Heart

lbarto

I can't get over the prices of the merchandise - £20 for 1 wine glass!!! Which room are they reading because it's certainly not the one which is on this planet!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
I don't dislike Rosie at all, but she's definitely lost the appeal she once had. As previously mentioned she changed as her following grew and she became part of the instahuns and mum's crew and I personally preferred the 'old' Rosie.

I used to love SMA, I listened every week but I grew bored of its tiresome content. There's only so many poo stories and horrendously over-the-top fake laughing from Chris that I can take.

Tui

VIP Member
She a bit self centred really. She’s not a bad person, I find her quite funny in the podcast sometimes but she is very self involved and doesn’t like to be questioned or criticised and gets super defensive when she is. Hence the blocking when you point out she hasn’t captioned her stories. This weeks podcast her beef with Chris was that he had the audacity to get some reflux after a takeaway and needed to take some Gaviscon, when she is already suffering terribly with pregnancy reflux. She’s very self centred!

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Rosie’s definitely sold her soul to the Devil, but I don’t think she’s ever had a real job.
In my opinion she doesn’t have enough talent to have made it in show business, her singing is bog standard & she’s someone who you’d watch in a working men’s club or a holiday park. I really used to like her & thought she was funny,down to earth & so relatable. Now she comes across as fake & only doing it for the money,which I understand especially in this current climate but howay Rosie at least be sincere.
Anyway that last gifted stay has sent me over the edge 😂
I feel exactly the same. I only found out about her through Chris being on Strictly this time last year. I think she does think she's a better singer than she is. She is very cabaret. Before this year nearly all the money cam from Chris and his comedy etc. She's definitely riding on the coat tails of his strictly success.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t understand this thread, she’s lovely? She’s at least very honest unlike lots of ‘celebs’ on instagram 😂😂😂😂😂😂

or have I missed something?

The only thing rough is a person trolling a pregnant woman. I don’t get it at all. Other threads I understand but not this one
If you read the thread you will see a lot of us were fans and have noticed her change quickly and imo she has become very fake now and if you don’t see it then thats what the rave thread is for.