Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me too. I remember as a teen coming into the family bathroom and seeing a (wrapped) pad left on the cistern and being absolutely mortified!!
I remember my mum coming into my room and being like "you've left a pad in the bathroom. I know I gave birth to you and everything but I don't want to touch it" (fair enough on my mum's part there) 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Glad I’m not the only one who thought it was extortionate! It’s not really that nice either , I think it was rushed in time for Christmas

Has anyone listened to their audiobook?

I was disappointed with it. Not that funny and it sounded so forced and strange. Just didn’t work for me at all. I might be too used to the podcast. 🤷‍♀️
I got my credit back on the audiobook, I agree it was forced and they were trying too h are

Reactions: 5
Yes, just go into your audible account and there is a button that says send back. I have done this a few times with books
Oh wow I didn’t know that! Thanks!

I feel a bit bad as I do like them but the book just wasn’t anywhere near as funny as I’d hoped. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I've left pads wrapped up in the plastic and tissue in the toilet by accident tbf. I wouldn't on purpose obvs and you cant see anything as it's fully wrapped
Yeah in the wrapper I meant! I actually use cloth pads now and put them in the washing machine and hang them on the line 😂😂 I've gotten over the mortification 🤣

Yeah in the wrapper I meant! I actually use cloth pads now and put them in the washing machine and hang them on the line 😂😂 I've gotten over the mortification 🤣
I tried to use cloth ones but kept bleeding on my clothes cause they’d move all the time! I bought myself a diva cup but that’s an absolute disaster as well!!!

Reactions: 1
I tried to use cloth ones but kept bleeding on my clothes cause they’d move all the time! I bought myself a diva cup but that’s an absolute disaster as well!!!
Haven't ventured to a cup yet! My sis has a moon cup and loves it. The first brand I tried have actually been my fave, I tried a few wahm ones but they were no good. I think my ones are fuzzibunz.

I’ve got a Hey Girls tampon subscription, they’re organic and plastic free and for every box you buy they donate one to a girl in need. The other companies I found donate a % of their profits so this seemed to be doing the most good. Sorry for the off topic! I’m sure Rosie would approve of period talk though.

Reactions: 6
I’ve got a Hey Girls tampon subscription, they’re organic and plastic free and for every box you buy they donate one to a girl in need. The other companies I found donate a % of their profits so this seemed to be doing the most good. Sorry for the off topic! I’m sure Rosie would approve of period talk though.
oh that sounds great thank you so much!

I got my credit back on the audiobook, I agree it was forced and they were trying too h are
I listened to the extra podcast that was the chapter of the book and it didn’t feel right listening.

I’ve gone down the period knickers route, I got mine in Sainsbury’s but can order from Argos of all places lol only used once and got on ok. I’ve got a weeks worth of knickers as they were on offer in Argos and my mum works in Sainsbury’s so used her discount haha

I listened to the extra podcast that was the chapter of the book and it didn’t feel right listening.

I’ve gone down the period knickers route, I got mine in Sainsbury’s but can order from Argos of all places lol only used once and got on ok. I’ve got a weeks worth of knickers as they were on offer in Argos and my mum works in Sainsbury’s so used her discount haha
What make are they? I just bought reusable pads from wear ‘em’ out haven’t tried them yet though

I bleeping hope you’re joking.
That is THE MOST disgusting thing I’ve heard someone do in a while. It’s proper affected me 😭😭😭😑
Sorry actually not joking. They’ve brought it up again on one of the episodes around the 60s, and again she’s just laughed about it whilst Chris tells her how rank it is.

• Wow
Has anyone listened to their latest podcast episode? She says to Chris that she would have found the lockdown much easier without Chris and Robin! Harsh! Also insensitive to people who are single and have struggled (a few of my single girlfriends have).

Reactions: 8
Has anyone listened to their latest podcast episode? She says to Chris that she would have found the lockdown much easier without Chris and Robin! Harsh! Also insensitive to people who are single and have struggled (a few of my single girlfriends have).
I know it sounds abit petty but everyone I’ve heard moaning about spouses during lockdown has really triggered me. My boyfriend is 7000 miles away and this would have been far easier with him.

Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s bizarre! I’ve spent loads of time with my husband in lockdown and really enjoyed it. It’s like she wants another life.

Reactions: 3
I know it sounds abit petty but everyone I’ve heard moaning about spouses during lockdown has really triggered me. My boyfriend is 7000 miles away and this would have been far easier with him.
long distance is hard at the best of times, let alone now... ❤

I’ve said before & repeating again... she’s so entitled! 🤬

as for the period tampons, I’m sure she said they’re wrapped in tissue, but she leaves them on the cistern... wrapped in tissue - wouldnt things seep onto the tissue?

Still makes me queasy, I’d be mortified if my husband found anything of mine - it’s like finding an unflushed toilet! Unpleasant!

• Heart
She’s used to Chris being away on tour so I’m sure it’s been different for her but she should be grateful to be able to spend family time together.
I assume she’s being tongue in cheek but haven’t listened to the last few podcasts yet

It is a ‘comedy’ podcast so a lot of what they say is done for laughs and tongue in cheek.
I think most parents had times during lockdown when they wished they could have a day to themselves without any responsibilities, which is really what she was saying.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.