Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me an absolute bore, but what's wrong with vanilla sex! We're not all into kink and sado masochism :LOL: Although not if he's a 2 pump wonder....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can imagine him being the type to not have sex for a month because of something he deems gross happening. Eg not having sex for a month if his wife fanny farts during sex.

He oozes vanilla sex. He looks like a 2 pumper who'll roll over, fart and go to sleep. Foreplay for him is grabbing her breasts aggressively. I assume 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine him being the type to not have sex for a month because of something he deems gross happening. Eg not having sex for a month if his wife fanny farts during sex.
Tbf she is pretty gross. did you hear on the podcast about how she will leave used tampons on top of the toilet cistern? it's kinda hard to stay attracted to someone who does stuff like that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can't get over the prices of the merchandise - £20 for 1 wine glass!!! Which room are they reading because it's certainly not the one which is on this planet!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The merch really is not nice.. and I don’t think for a second they actually think they look good.

the wine glass is so expensive.. if it just said 4pm wine time baby, and was cheaper it might not be as bad (I still wouldn’t buy it personally) but it’s that god awful logo with their names plastered all over it.

I know they have to brand it or whatever but surely there was a nicer way to do it.

Reactions: 5
He oozes vanilla sex. He looks like a 2 pumper who'll roll over, fart and go to sleep. Foreplay for him is grabbing her breasts aggressively. I assume 🤷‍♀️
I bet he doesn’t like giving oral sex either as he probs thinks it’s gross. Bet he’s fine with receiving though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The merch really is not nice.. and I don’t think for a second they actually think they look good.

the wine glass is so expensive.. if it just said 4pm wine time baby, and was cheaper it might not be as bad (I still wouldn’t buy it personally) but it’s that god awful logo with their names plastered all over it.

I know they have to brand it or whatever but surely there was a nicer way to do it.
Are people really going to buy this shite 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Tbf she is pretty gross. did you hear on the podcast about how she will leave used tampons on top of the toilet cistern? it's kinda hard to stay attracted to someone who does stuff like that.
I bleeping hope you’re joking.
That is THE MOST disgusting thing I’ve heard someone do in a while. It’s proper affected me 😭😭😭😑

Reactions: 6
The book deal would have been paying out round that time too

Anyone else who thinks Chris is a sexy beast think it's such a shame he's only into vanilla sex?

Random I know 🤣🤣
To be fair, vanilla sex nowadays is probably anything that comes before a red room of pain christian grey style (at least that's how it seems with my generation anyway...)🤣

Reactions: 2
I can't get over the prices of the merchandise - £20 for 1 wine glass!!! Which room are they reading because it's certainly not the one which is on this planet!!
Glad I’m not the only one who thought it was extortionate! It’s not really that nice either , I think it was rushed in time for Christmas

Has anyone listened to their audiobook?

I was disappointed with it. Not that funny and it sounded so forced and strange. Just didn’t work for me at all. I might be too used to the podcast. 🤷‍♀️

I bleeping hope you’re joking.
That is THE MOST disgusting thing I’ve heard someone do in a while. It’s proper affected me 😭😭😭😑
That'd be disgusting if you lived alone but when you live with another person it's even worse. Also what if her son got a hold of it?! He's only little he won't know not to play with it.

• Sick
Glad I’m not the only one who thought it was extortionate! It’s not really that nice either , I think it was rushed in time for Christmas

Has anyone listened to their audiobook?

I was disappointed with it. Not that funny and it sounded so forced and strange. Just didn’t work for me at all. I might be too used to the podcast. 🤷‍♀️
I felt exactly the same about the book. They even mentioned that they felt awkward recording some parts as they were being watched. I also found Rosie talking about herself very boring 🥱🥱

I've left pads wrapped up in the plastic and tissue in the toilet by accident tbf. I wouldn't on purpose obvs and you cant see anything as it's fully wrapped
me too. I remember as a teen coming into the family bathroom and seeing a (wrapped) pad left on the cistern and being absolutely mortified!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.