Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Eyaner” sounds a lot like something someone from her area would say too, infact I’m pretty sure she does say that meaning “ee I know”
I'm from her area and can't work out what "eyaner" is meant to be be.... "aye I kna" as in "yes I know"?

Reactions: 7
Chris is ageing well and Rosie is just a normal looking woman so suddenly she is punching when previously they were well suited.
imo she has always been punching.

Before I even knew who they were I saw their wedding video on youtube and though ‘wow she is punching’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t get all the Chris love at all, not that there’s anything wrong with him, I just think he’s just very average looking!

Reactions: 20
imo she has always been punching.

Before I even knew who they were I saw their wedding video on youtube and though ‘wow she is punching’
Yeah I agree!! She’s always been punching nothing to do with them ageing 🤣

Reactions: 4
He’s a bit short and scrawny for me. I like man man 😂 But he has a Bonny face and is funny!
She’s 100% punching

Chris is ageing well and Rosie is just a normal looking woman so suddenly she is punching when previously they were well suited.
I actually think he has always been lovely, she hasn't really changed looks wise but her real personality has come through now and it's making her ugly.

Exactly so why only have 2 pairs and then story about it... ridiculous.
Nasty tbh why wash in the bath when they wouldn’t clean properly, why only have two pairs, is there a knicker shortage 🤷🏼‍♀️ and why the hell would you post on social media if it’s true , unless as someone else said you are after free pants ... seriously have you no shame Rosie !

She’s a muppet, Chris will be worth over a million, im sure they can afford some pants. She’s just being a twit

Reactions: 5
She’s trying really hard to be funny on her stories this morning and failing badly

Reactions: 2
She’s trying really hard to be funny on her stories this morning and failing badly
Aye it’s annoying. She needs to accept that things are unlikely to change for a while. we went into local measures in July, 8+ weeks later they don’t even bother telling us when they will review the measures next as rates in my borough are 530/100,000 so it’s bloody obvious we are nowhere near coming out of lockdown.

I am starting to get the Chris love, mind.
7D1E37A5-DE56-4105-99E3-2DE842F853FE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nasty tbh why wash in the bath when they wouldn’t clean properly, why only have two pairs, is there a knicker shortage 🤷🏼‍♀️ and why the hell would you post on social media if it’s true , unless as someone else said you are after free pants ... seriously have you no shame Rosie !
Imagine begging online for pants 😂😂😂😂 mortifying

• Haha
just catching up on her stories, she's got a real chip on her shoulder about the north hasn't she - like she isn't on restrictions because they are in the north and therefore London in the south hate the north...it's because the infection rate is higher, and i doubt her flaunting of the rules earlier on really helped her area with keeping it under control, and she's had her mum to stay with her, she's seen her mum more than i've seen any of my family this year, yet she's still wanging on about it, she needs to learn to read the room and share she's down but acknowledge that she's luckier than most

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That forced laugh, I agree I think she’s verging on a breakdown, or pre-natal depression.

Reactions: 3
I thought she seemed almost on the brink of tears at some points but trying to hide it behind the comedy
I have issues with some of the stuff she’s posted online but I can understand how going through a pregnancy after loss without having your family close would be hard, particularly if you see them every week. I haven’t seen how she’s behaved earlier in the year though (as I stopped following for a while) so feel free to tell me if she’s actually had the world and it’s wife round and is just being dramatic.

Reactions: 2
I have issues with some of the stuff she’s posted online but I can understand how going through a pregnancy after loss without having your family close would be hard, particularly if you see them every week. I haven’t seen how she’s behaved earlier in the year though (as I stopped following for a while) so feel free to tell me if she’s actually had the world and it’s wife round and is just being dramatic.
I’m pretty sure during actual lockdown they abided by the rules. When it relaxed she has trips away (pregnant) with her mum and sister. Her mum is living with her. Now I’m not saying it’s not ok to be down it is. And I’m sure pregnancy after low is not helping with anxiety etc.
In true Rosie style she doesn’t handle it well.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.