Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel she is quite in the right, I would have told you to f-off and block you at once, Use earphones ffs

Because the people messaging them are gobshites?

Its her social media? WTF is with some of you on here, you want to control her or something?
I can’t help but read these answers all in Chris Ramsey’s voice and it’s really made me laugh 🤣

And? That person chose to do spend their money, she didn't force them?
Also to say you were shocked and blocking someone is horrible? Are some of you for bleeping real? Get over yourself and maybe dont be messaging shite to someone who literally just posted that she was having a bad day?
I don’t think she was messaging them shite. Maybe it could have been put across a little more eloquently but I reckon most influencers receive far worse messages than ‘please caption!’. Is that really that bad a request?

Reactions: 9
Odd those comments have disappeared 🤔
The point of captions ultimately is for deaf people, who can’t Just put headphones in..
quite a few people have done silent stories of them talking to try and highlight what it would be like for anyone with hearing issues, we should all be able to enjoy Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love it when a friend or relative comes on to defend thread person, Gutted when I miss it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How weird to come on, defend her and then delete it all..maybe it should be submitted to the pod as a mystery mystery mystery....🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was on in the middle of the night as struggling to sleep, and reported the posts so mods may have deleted them.

Reactions: 3
I was on in the middle of the night as struggling to sleep, and reported the posts so mods may have deleted them.
Definitely Rosie herself or a family member ... lovely video of you drinking juice last week Rosie . Seriously when people actually support you , buy your book , subscribe to the podcast , buy tickets to shows and watch the inane shite you now post ( used to be relatable but not anymore ) maybe be a bit more gracious and stop to think that there is a reason why they are asking for captions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Definitely Rosie herself or a family member ... lovely video of you drinking juice last week Rosie . Seriously when people actually support you , buy your book , subscribe to the podcast , buy tickets to shows and watch the inane shite you now post ( used to be relatable but not anymore ) maybe be a bit more gracious and stop to think that there is a reason why they are asking for captions 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ironically, I didn’t know she was having a bad day, neither did anyone hard of hearing, because there were no captions 🤣🤣. I would 100% defend family too. I’m just still shocked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rosie is always having a bad day, if it’s not one thing is t’other

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how the only thing they replied to was about ‘gobshites’ messaging them and didn’t have a lot to say about her whinging about buying houses. 😏

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think Rosie is seriously punching with Chris?! He is so hot and funny!!!

Reactions: 17
Chris is ageing well and Rosie is just a normal looking woman so suddenly she is punching when previously they were well suited.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.