Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then she would get roasted for being near others when pregnant during a pandemic.
She wouldn’t get roasted for something that isn’t against guidelines 🙄 she got roasted on here before because she was all over her mum and sister when they are in a different household and then again for some random extended family members she saw when she was away then posted it all over Instagram. Nobody is saying people shouldn’t get their hair done.

Reactions: 8
Cringing at her latest video. If she was chocolate she would eat herself.

Reactions: 6
Christ I did not need to see that this morning. Big nips indeed. Also did not need the thought of her WAP 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Gaaaaad what an attention seeker. She's just an absolute pain in the neck. Craves attention. Not remotely funny in any way. Bore off.

Can someone tell me why this woman is in the position she is? Is it coz her husband is famous? Because it cant be down to her cringe dance routines, not funny jokes/sketches, shite ads etc. Shes so absolutely into her self its embarrassing. Their podcast is shite too. She basically just flogs herself on social media to feel like she belongs, to get some validation and feel like the popular girl in school. Cant stand these fake semi 'celebrities' selling their kids for a swipe up from gousto or some other twee middle class 'inpirational' company. Shes one of those who has definitely ridden her spouses success (even tho I've never heard of him) like a Blackpool donkey to get where she is. Sad. Pathetic. Get help woman, you're obviously missing something in your life if you need to keep 'performing' like some chimp on heat for a few strangers on your phone.

Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me why this woman is in the position she is? Is it coz her husband is famous? Because it cant be down to her cringe dance routines, not funny jokes/sketches, shite ads etc. Shes so absolutely into her self its embarrassing. Their podcast is shite too. She basically just flogs herself on social media to feel like she belongs, to get some validation and feel like the popular girl in school. Cant stand these fake semi 'celebrities' selling their kids for a swipe up from gousto or some other twee middle class 'inpirational' company. Shes one of those who has definitely ridden her spouses success (even tho I've never heard of him) like a Blackpool donkey to get where she is. Sad. Pathetic. Get help woman, you're obviously missing something in your life if you need to keep 'performing' like some chimp on heat for a few strangers on your phone.
Your opinion is totally valid but I really don’t think she sells Robin out at all and I hope she does the same with the new baby. Unlike other influencers, it’s clear they absolutely love the tit out of robin and put him first in all aspects. He’s a little performer by the sounds of it anyway but the way they put him on their instagrams seems very natural and not forced in anyway and definitely not for a free gusto box or the like. Maybe I’m just being naive but I really don’t think she comes across too badly in that aspect.

Reactions: 19
I knowwwwww. He is HAWWWT. Her sense of style... if you can call it that is really frumpsville and dated.
She seems to have a penchant for voluminous frilly outfits which do nothing for her. On Saturday Kitchen she had some leather-look leggings which looked great, then this awful frilly shoulderless top. She always looks much better in simple pieces like this -
543733EA-0F64-4771-8C02-C587166341BA.jpeg

Compared to this absolute shocker -

FF76F6C9-73AE-41DC-B176-1818A6A27481.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Your opinion is totally valid but I really don’t think she sells Robin out at all and I hope she does the same with the new baby. Unlike other influencers, it’s clear they absolutely love the tit out of robin and put him first in all aspects. He’s a little performer by the sounds of it anyway but the way they put him on their instagrams seems very natural and not forced in anyway and definitely not for a free gusto box or the like. Maybe I’m just being naive but I really don’t think she comes across too badly in that aspect.
Sorry but as soon as you show your kids face, thoughts and feelings to thousands of people you dont know without them being able to give informed consent it's wrong in my eyes. Each to their own but the children of these people on insta have little to no privacy as soon as the are born and it's not their choie. Alot of kids are going to have issues in the future when they find out their life is on display for strangers so their parents can be told how amazing they are and get likes. I'm guessing we wont see any collabs when the baby comes?

• Heart
You might think the podcast is shite but loads of people do like it, it has millions of downloads and has won awards. That’s why she’s much better known now, not just because Chris is famous. People obviously do like her and find her funny. Comedy is subjective I guess.

Not a fan of her dancing and jazz hands antics, she’s not half as good at performing as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 11
I think the 'rave' thread and this one are getting mixed up again. People are posting on here instead of in the rave thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the 'rave' thread and this one are getting mixed up again. People are posting on here instead of in the rave thread!
Promise I wasn’t raving!
Just pointing out that she is known for being on a successful podcast, not just being married to Chris but then would she have got that chance without a famous husband, definitely not. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sorry but as soon as you show your kids face, thoughts and feelings to thousands of people you dont know without them being able to give informed consent it's wrong in my eyes. Each to their own but the children of these people on insta have little to no privacy as soon as the are born and it's not their choie. Alot of kids are going to have issues in the future when they find out their life is on display for strangers so their parents can be told how amazing they are and get likes. I'm guessing we wont see any collabs when the baby comes?
That’s totally fair enough and definitely get where you’re coming from! I suppose it’s easy to get mixed up and feel like you’re “friends” with these people (as influencers want you to believe!) so you just see it as normal but when you put it that they’re literally putting them out for thousands of people then I get it for sure. I hope we don’t see collabs when the baby comes as it’ll be really disappointing. I know she’s done stuff for tommee tippee etc though.

Reactions: 1
i reckon we will have collabs with tommee tippee and maybe aveeno baby or baby dove as an absolute minimum.

Am I right in saying she did quite a lot of lonely mum work/mum networking when she first had Robin?

(Not raving, I promise - I can’t stand her, I don’t even follow her anymore) I’d like to see her do more of that, given her bigger platform now, when the baby comes. She could do so much good for mums.

I only know who she is because of Chris being on strictly. I started listening to podcast because of him not her.

Reactions: 1
CA8DF5EA-BFE7-4149-BF3A-8C37334DC79B.jpeg

Wonder if she reads here..... showing off the leather-look leggings again this morning, this time with a fitted top. Looks much better, Rosie 😉

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.