Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's clearly struggling with lockdown though so having an external office is probably really helpful for her mental health just to have somewhere to go that's not the same rooms in her house. As much as lots of people are excited about WFH taking off because of covid, plenty of people also like the leave the house for work
She does seem to be struggling with lockdown so if she has the means to rent somewhere else to improve her mental health she should. But she didn't have a job that took her out the house every day before lockdown so it's not a massive change for her.
She does have the luxury of having a massive house with plenty of rooms to seperate parts of her life. My work set up is on my dining table, in my lounge, so is always in my sight. I find myself going to bed really early just because I'm sick of being in the one room all day long!

Reactions: 6
She does seem to be struggling with lockdown so if she has the means to rent somewhere else to improve her mental health she should. But she didn't have a job that took her out the house every day before lockdown so it's not a massive change for her.
She does have the luxury of having a massive house with plenty of rooms to seperate parts of her life. My work set up is on my dining table, in my lounge, so is always in my sight. I find myself going to bed really early just because I'm sick of being in the one room all day long!
she has said on the podcast that this year was the first year she was sort of going back out into the world with robin going to schooland she was going to London for meetings etc so I could see her feeling like she was getting an opportunity to get out of the house and now she's being forced back into it

Reactions: 1
This may be controversial but she annoyed me blaming Robins moods completly to covid. I know it has affected our children a lot however they also have diferenet hormone rushes as they grow and at his age can turn a bit brattish. It's normally a sign they are ready for school etc. I just found her putting it all down to Covid a little strange. (I have 4 kids so seen this a few times with mine)

Reactions: 14
She always looks so much better without any makeup on to emphasise those comedy eyebrows. she's quite an attractive woman, the way she does her brows just lets her down.

Reactions: 8
Just seen the Dawn French post - why did she need to make it about her?

Just referencing that she’s an idol of yours is enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

So narcissistic

Just seen the Dawn French post - why did she need to make it about her?

Just referencing that she’s an idol of yours is enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

So narcissistic
And she says she focused on comedy acting??!! Whhhhat? What is she on about? On IMDB she has one credit for a film called Death on the Tyne where she was a voice part only, playing a radio engineer. And Chris was in it too so she obviously got the job through him. Any other credits are panel shows etc she has done through being married to Chris and doing SMA. She’s so full of hot air!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today For the first time, listened to one episode of pod cast and so predictable as soon as she started to talk about true crime. now she wants to investigate crimes and join forums. There was a Recent documentary about a USA blogger michelle Macnarra who helped solve the golden gate killer. Is Rosie trying to model on this blogger.? ........

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WHY do these huge companies who want us to buy their products gift them to ridiculously wealthy people? It puts me off so bad when I see people who could afford anything swanning round in free stuff, yet when I was pregnant I had to make do with my biggest baggiest clothes because on an NHS wage I could not afford maternity wear. Halfway through my pregnancy my mother in law bought me one pair of dungarees and that’s it. I cannot stand this gifted trend at the moment.

• Heart
I'm glad Rosie did that grid post earlier to let us all know she's pregnant, I'd almost forgotten because she's not mentioned it in a while..........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHY do these huge companies who want us to buy their products gift them to ridiculously wealthy people? It puts me off so bad when I see people who could afford anything swanning round in free stuff, yet when I was pregnant I had to make do with my biggest baggiest clothes because on an NHS wage I could not afford maternity wear. Halfway through my pregnancy my mother in law bought me one pair of dungarees and that’s it. I cannot stand this gifted trend at the moment.
Every time I see a company gift their products to wealthy people/influencers etc I make a point to not buy their products. I also message the compamy telling them.

Reactions: 9
Ahhhh; the obligatory pregnant and partially clothed photo. I’m 4 months pregnant and when I have a bump I certainly don’t intend to post pics of myself in my bra for 600,000+ people to see. She looks great but there is really no need.

Now using Robin to advertise spectacles....clearly willing to monetise the children then.

Reactions: 11
Now using Robin to advertise spectacles....clearly willing to monetise the children then.
Yes and also happy to take parents for a ride in the process - advert said get £10 off the glasses, the NHS gives all children a voucher for glasses if they need a new prescription so glasses only cost £10 in total anyway

And as for the 3 year warranty, no child will need that unless new lenses will be put in, as their eyesight changes regularly, eye stops growing aged 7 roughly so every few months children likely have different prescription until growth settles

So using the kid to flog is shite and using selling points which benefit no one is double crock of shite all for the ££

Only good thing was promoting getting kids eyes checked 🙄

Reactions: 6
With the usual ‘All kids are different’ disclaimer I also feel these glasses are unnecessary - why not teach a child that glasses are valuable items both in health and monetary terms so maybe don’t muck about with them? My child has worn them since before they were 3 and has never felt the need to twist them to the point of snapping.

Their feral younger sibling on the other hand did pull the glasses off and try to do this once to rile everyone...big telling off and a trip to the opticians for free repair (as they’re entitled to) - learnt respect for them.

Reactions: 7
With the usual ‘All kids are different’ disclaimer I also feel these glasses are unnecessary - why not teach a child that glasses are valuable items both in health and monetary terms so maybe don’t muck about with them? My child has worn them since before they were 3 and has never felt the need to twist them to the point of snapping.

Their feral younger sibling on the other hand did pull the glasses off and try to do this once to rile everyone...big telling off and a trip to the opticians for free repair (as they’re entitled to) - learnt respect for them.
My daughter has worn glasses since she was 18 months and has never broken a pair she is now 5, I am interested in these glasses though as she wants to do gymnastics so feel these may help her, her older brother on the other hand broke his glasses after 2 weeks as he wanted to see how the hinge worked 🙈 Specsavers normally give 2 pairs of glasses to every child too!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.