Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I see. Thanks. Although I would have been doing some school prep with him for sure.
Yeah same, I suppose we don’t see everything but she deffo would have made a big deal out of it if she’d done any school prep!

Reactions: 4
Yeah same, I suppose we don’t see everything but she deffo would have made a big deal out of it if she’d done any school prep!
I think I remember her a couple of weeks ago showing some workbooks she’d bought to prep him for school

Reactions: 1
She can't possibly home school... not sure if you know (cos she is keeping it quite on the down-low) but she's pregnant....🤫 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a boy the same age, school asked that they can dress and undress, go to the toilet, and are read to. Not much else needed.

Reactions: 8
In March I’d have definitely said some school prep should have been done 😂 Having done home learning with my two daughters I’d now say outdoor learning for a pre school child😃. Even with a 7 and 9 year old we often closed the books and went to the shore 🦀

Reactions: 5
Good grief, never mind the "eating sausage roll in the car" and pay attention to the fact he's not sitting with his seatbelt properly!

Reactions: 3
"social media makes everyone's lives look amazing"
No no it's just the influencers that use social media to make their lives look amazing to drive the ££££

It annoys me when influencers post pictures of their kids with their school uniforms on. Yes she covered the school badge, but his jumper isn’t the most common school jumper colour, lots of people now know where he goes to school. I’m assuming even people who aren’t local could find out easily? One of the (many!) reasons I don’t agree with ‘famous’ people showing their kids on social media.

Reactions: 4
It annoys me when influencers post pictures of their kids with their school uniforms on. Yes she covered the school badge, but his jumper isn’t the most common school jumper colour, lots of people now know where he goes to school. I’m assuming even people who aren’t local could find out easily? One of the (many!) reasons I don’t agree with ‘famous’ people showing their kids on social media.
Yeah I grew up in a town that had about 6 primary schools and each had a different colour uniform...it wouldn’t be hard to work out which one he (or any celeb child) went to. Given their following it’s certainly big enough to expect a couple of crazies in there, I’d just be so careful 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’d have done a black and white photo if I’d really felt the need to post one to so many people.

It’s sad so hear her talking about her lockdown experience. But I’m equally not sure about the point of it.

She hasn’t mentioned or considered that he might be a little wobbly and unsettled because he’s no longer going to be an only child.

today’s stories reminded me of why I don’t follow her!!!!

It’s sad so hear her talking about her lockdown experience. But I’m equally not sure about the point of it.

She hasn’t mentioned or considered that he might be a little wobbly and unsettled because he’s no longer going to be an only child.

today’s stories reminded me of why I don’t follow her!!!!
My exact same thoughts about Robin. I used to rave about her and listened to the podcast religiously but since about May time I cannot stand to watch/listen to either of them.

Reactions: 6
She’s on twitter saying her and shop assistant agreed that they are ‘Just too Canny ‘ ... too canny for what , to follow the lockdown , to get sick 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s on twitter saying her and shop assistant agreed that they are ‘Just too Canny ‘ ... too canny for what , to follow the lockdown , to get sick 🤷🏼‍♀️
We’re just a canny bunch, don’t think she meant much by it really

I don’t get why she calls herself, her friends, her sister and mum ,
’The Slags’. We do not use that term in a friendly way in the North East. A slag is a girl/woman who sleeps around. I just do not get why she says that, sounds awful.

Reactions: 10
Rented an office space to read emails for sma?? duck rightly off. We know you're loaded now, is an office space really necessary 🙄🙄🙄

They have one each ... rolling her eyes at ‘Covid Wardens ‘ seriously woman , I used to think she was ok but not anymore 🙄
She’s become the exact thing she used to take the piss out of. Rosie Mamsey on steroids but also the only woman on the planet to ever be pregnant. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.