Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the thread usually just an observer and like to know it's not just me! The tipping point prompting me to comment has been the sponsors during the podcast including sky sports and hello fresh. I understand they make no money from the podcast but 2+ adverts is surely excessive and they're done in the most irritating way. If I ever considered buying hello fresh before that's put me off for life. May have to give the podcast a swerve from now on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
New to the thread usually just an observer and like to know it's not just me! The tipping point prompting me to comment has been the sponsors during the podcast including sky sports and hello fresh. I understand they make no money from the podcast but 2+ adverts is surely excessive and they're done in the most irritating way. If I ever considered buying hello fresh before that's put me off for life. May have to give the podcast a swerve from now on 🤷‍♀️
They must be making loads of money from the podcast given that they can rent an office to read the emails in when they have an office at home.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s got serious spending problems so has to find something to constantly spend on, she then has to share every little thing with her followers as she knows they’ll say anything and everything she gets is great, which in her narcissistic head justifies it. I used to love her because I thought she was so normal, now she reminds me of the 1st season of RHONY where they constantly talk about how rich they are and how much stuff they have, it’s tacky af.

Reactions: 13
She’s become the exact thing she used to take the piss out of. Rosie Mamsey on steroids but also the only woman on the planet to ever be pregnant. 🙄
Exactly this! I think most people liked Rosie in the beginning myself included but like you said she’s literally become everything she used to hate.

Reactions: 13
She’s become the exact thing she used to take the piss out of. Rosie Mamsey on steroids but also the only woman on the planet to ever be pregnant. 🙄
Yes, and it’s so funny that we don’t see Rosie Mamsey trotted out anymore... basically since she became bezzie mates with all the women it was a parody of and sold out to the #ads

Reactions: 17
I think renting the office might be her way of validating what she does as making a living. Leaving the house to work vs staying at home to work probably makes her feel like she has a proper job

Reactions: 7
I think she needs to ditch the external ‘office’. speechless on that one 🙄. I do think she needs to update her house, it looks so dated and old fashioned, that should give her something to do. ‘The orangery’ decor is rubbish for a young couple with cash to spare.

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused as to why they would want to rent office space when they can be very comfortable at home in peace with their own snacks, coffee etc especially as they have the type of jobs where they can choose their hours etc so no one is expecting them to be logged in 9-5. I can’t think of any positives for doing that if you have the choice. Maybe if you didn’t have the space etc but they have the best set up in their own safe, clean house.

Reactions: 8
Maybe they've gone for office space to free room up at home for the baby Jesus she seems to be expecting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe they've gone for office space to free room up at home for the baby Jesus she seems to be expecting.
Possibly however why doesnt she just say that? I am pretty sure those large houses have more than 3 bedrooms & I do recall ages ago they were doing work on one of the bedrooms. I don’t know just all seems so pretentious. She Is riding on his coat tails.m

Reactions: 6
I think she needs to ditch the external ‘office’. speechless on that one 🙄. I do think she needs to update her house, it looks so dated and old fashioned, that should give her something to do. ‘The orangery’ decor is rubbish for a young couple with cash to spare.
Oh, don't put any ideas in her head, she'll end up decorating the house top to bottom in varying shades of grey crushed velvet, mirrored furniture and tat from Home Bargains that she'll want to show her "haul" on her new home insta account.

• Haha
I agree, the decor is slightly odd. In some parts I think it looks lovely, I think their kitchen area is nice. But I recall once seeing her bedroom curtains in a story and it giving me a very stark reminder of my Nanny's bedroom in the 90s.

I think their decor is quite classy and clearly expensive. If that’s their taste I don’t think they ‘need’ to update anything about it. Not everyone likes or wants a super modern house.

however I do think that renting an office is a very extravagant expense, especially at the moment, but they’re clearly not hard up so up to them how they spend their money of course! And not as though their house is tiny, they have so many reception rooms and and office at home too.

Reactions: 11
It annoys me when influencers post pictures of their kids with their school uniforms on. Yes she covered the school badge, but his jumper isn’t the most common school jumper colour, lots of people now know where he goes to school. I’m assuming even people who aren’t local could find out easily? One of the (many!) reasons I don’t agree with ‘famous’ people showing their kids on social media.
I saw a photo of Amy Childs’ daughter wearing a very unusual school uniform (obviously a private school - only private schools put four year olds in ugly blazers!). It took no time at all to work out which school it was.

Reactions: 2
she's clearly struggling with lockdown though so having an external office is probably really helpful for her mental health just to have somewhere to go that's not the same rooms in her house. As much as lots of people are excited about WFH taking off because of covid, plenty of people also like the leave the house for work

Reactions: 15
she's clearly struggling with lockdown though so having an external office is probably really helpful for her mental health just to have somewhere to go that's not the same rooms in her house. As much as lots of people are excited about WFH taking off because of covid, plenty of people also like the leave the house for work
Yeah to be fair (it’s not raving to say one thing!)I would love to go back into my office, I’m honestly losing my mind alone at home all day.

Reactions: 4
I agree. And with the family expanding, maybe they want home to just be home, and keep work separate.

I love their podcast, I listen to it when I’m out a walk and often find myself laughing away then remember I’m on my own and hope no one is looking! In saying that, I’ve always thought something was off about Rosie and somethings annoyed me. She seems like a lovely person but I just have a thing that annoys me about woman on social media who preach they’re “so normal” and “just a normal person!” I feel like it’s so forced to seem relatable! A bit like Stacey Solomon. Don’t get me started. If I could actually bare the sight of Stacey I would be a regular on her thread but I cannot stand her! Anyway, back to Rosie. I feel like she tries so hard to show she’s just like “one of us”. I do appreciate the times where she talks in her podcast about things and I’m like yeah I feel like that too but her insta just annoys me with these ads!

Reactions: 6
I love their podcast, I listen to it when I’m out a walk and often find myself laughing away then remember I’m on my own and hope no one is looking! In saying that, I’ve always thought something was off about Rosie and somethings annoyed me. She seems like a lovely person but I just have a thing that annoys me about woman on social media who preach they’re “so normal” and “just a normal person!” I feel like it’s so forced to seem relatable! A bit like Stacey Solomon. Don’t get me started. If I could actually bare the sight of Stacey I would be a regular on her thread but I cannot stand her! Anyway, back to Rosie. I feel like she tries so hard to show she’s just like “one of us”. I do appreciate the times where she talks in her podcast about things and I’m like yeah I feel like that too but her insta just annoys me with these ads!
I know what you mean. I love the podcast and she doesn’t annoy me as much on that except when she wangs on about being pregnant or having IG as a job. I think she’s less annoying on the podcast as Chris is the natural comedian, she can’t keep up with him so he takes the lead and she follows. On IG she is a law unto herself 😂

Maybe she's having the house done up, so has to be out the house. However now Boris has said you should work from home where possible, wonder what she will do? Will the Covid wardens come after her? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.