Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter has worn glasses since she was 18 months and has never broken a pair she is now 5, I am interested in these glasses though as she wants to do gymnastics so feel these may help her, her older brother on the other hand broke his glasses after 2 weeks as he wanted to see how the hinge worked 🙈 Specsavers normally give 2 pairs of glasses to every child too!
That’s the issue with just picking an instagrammer who’s child happens to have glasses, to promote a product - getting them to sit at a table and muck about with them is just false. Your kids’ examples show why these type of glasses are made.

Although - on a tangent - we only got one free pair from spec savers this time around. Dunno whether it’s a covid related stock issue, the child’s age, or just a change in their policy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ok which tattler sent that email for yesterday's podcast 😂
Did you know she's pregnant? 😂

Death on the tube was written by Jason Cook who is a very good friend of theirs and an outstanding comedian in his own right (he wrote Hebburn) so I'd imagine that's how she got the part for that. She often appears in Sunday for Sammy and Laffs for kids alongside them so she does have a few bits under her belt aside from being the wife of Chris Ramsey.
And she says she focused on comedy acting??!! Whhhhat? What is she on about? On IMDB she has one credit for a film called Death on the Tyne where she was a voice part only, playing a radio engineer. And Chris was in it too so she obviously got the job through him. Any other credits are panel shows etc she has done through being married to Chris and doing SMA. She’s so full of hot air!!
on rhe

Ok which tattler sent that email for yesterday's podcast 😂
Did you know she's pregnant? 😂

Death on the tube was written by Jason Cook who is a very good friend of theirs and an outstanding comedian in his own right (he wrote Hebburn) so I'd imagine that's how she got the part for that. She often appears in Sunday for Sammy and Laffs for kids alongside them so she does have a few bits under her belt aside from being the wife of Chris Ramsey.
on rhe
I love Jason Cook & Hebburn. I’ve saw Rosie in both Sunday for Sammy & Laffs for Kids & think she’s really good

Same here, she’s no better than any other influencer using her children to make money and her new baby will be selling tit as soon as they are born!

Reactions: 5
That’s the issue with just picking an instagrammer who’s child happens to have glasses, to promote a product - getting them to sit at a table and muck about with them is just false. Your kids’ examples show why these type of glasses are made.

Although - on a tangent - we only got one free pair from spec savers this time around. Dunno whether it’s a covid related stock issue, the child’s age, or just a change in their policy 🤷‍♀️
Yeah my eldest just had his eyes tested this morning and only got one pair, he's not impressed 🤣 I'm just praying now he's 7, he's done with investigating the sodding hinges!

Reactions: 2
My daughter has worn glasses since she was 18 months and has never broken a pair she is now 5, I am interested in these glasses though as she wants to do gymnastics so feel these may help her, her older brother on the other hand broke his glasses after 2 weeks as he wanted to see how the hinge worked 🙈 Specsavers normally give 2 pairs of glasses to every child too!
I’ve also worn glasses since I was <2yo and now in my late 20’s have never broken a pair! “They’re expensive and important, without them you’ll be blind!” was enough to teach me. For horse riding and gymnastics I always used my last pair, my “out of date” pair if you will. As yes the prescription changed but they were only sat in a drawer and the prescription wasn’t that far off, it was only for a few hours at a time and if there was a chance of breaking them then I’d rather break the old pair than the new... I still do this now, I have “house glasses”, my old pair are the pair I can throw on and off and lie down with, not worry about stretching and misshaping etc. Maybe I’m just odd!? Works for me. 😶

Sorry. Glasses tangent. Yes Rosie is still very annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve also worn glasses since I was <2yo and now in my late 20’s have never broken a pair! “They’re expensive and important, without them you’ll be blind!” was enough to teach me. For horse riding and gymnastics I always used my last pair, my “out of date” pair if you will. As yes the prescription changed but they were only sat in a drawer and the prescription wasn’t that far off, it was only for a few hours at a time and if there was a chance of breaking them then I’d rather break the old pair than the new... I still do this now, I have “house glasses”, my old pair are the pair I can throw on and off and lie down with, not worry about stretching and misshaping etc. Maybe I’m just odd!? Works for me. 😶

Sorry. Glasses tangent. Yes Rosie is still very annoying.
I use my old glasses for decorating etc. So I think it is a "thing" haha

I havent worn glasses as long as some only from my early teens, although thats probably only because my parents didn't get my eyes tested until then!!! If they had before I would have needed them sooner I'm sure. But also have never broken a pair

8D7CE001-B529-4BB3-8882-4209B491C1EA.png

Well that was pretty set up. Filming them before they arrived downstairs. Why would you.? The kid obviously did not want to be filmed but she puts it on IG anyway.🤯

Reactions: 2
I don't come here often so sorry if this has already been mentioned but can someone please tell them that fellatio doesn't mean what they think it means!!!! I have heard them using it when they mean cunnilingus a fair few times an it gets on my nerves so much

Otherwise I love the podcast it's just that one small thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she says she focused on comedy acting??!! Whhhhat? What is she on about? On IMDB she has one credit for a film called Death on the Tyne where she was a voice part only, playing a radio engineer. And Chris was in it too so she obviously got the job through him. Any other credits are panel shows etc she has done through being married to Chris and doing SMA. She’s so full of hot air!!
on rhe
I love Jason Cook & Hebburn. I’ve saw Rosie in both Sunday for Sammy & Laffs for Kids & think she’s really good
Me too. Can't see it going ahead this year, I've got toys ready to donate too :(
I think Jason is so funny, have you been to his comedy club in Shields?

on rhe
Me too. Can't see it going ahead this year, I've got toys ready to donate too :(
I think Jason is so funny, have you been to his comedy club in Shields?
Laffs 4 Kids have been postponed till next year 😭
Yeah have been the the Customs House a fair few times, the last time was before the 3 month lock down. Didn’t manage to get tickets for any of the recent shows & now all future shows have been cancelled we’re praying the Customs House can manage to reopen

Laffs 4 Kids have been postponed till next year 😭
Yeah have been the the Customs House a fair few times, the last time was before the 3 month lock down. Didn’t manage to get tickets for any of the recent shows & now all future shows have been cancelled we’re praying the Customs House can manage to reopen
I must have missed the announcement about laffs for kids. Figured it wouldn't be going ahead but hopefully still drop off points to donate toys. It will be a tough year for a lot of people. I miss nights out at Customs House 😭

Lurker here.

Just come on to say why does she have to eat on her stories???

It's really awful to watch her chewing and talking. Just nasty. Terrible manners.

I'll let myself out.

Reactions: 15
I'm actually sick of the sight of her and her moaning and ads etc. I'm basically just on the lookout for a glimpse of her ride of a husband 🙌🙌💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ramming that book in everybody's face...her husband is well hot. #punching he - also seems irritated by her a lot. Who wouldn't be... she's a human migraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.