Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is @KateGaff? Should they really be posing like this close, and sharing a hotel room? I’m in Manchester in lockdown so can’t keep up with what restrictions are like elsewhere but unless this Kate lives alone and is in their bubble then something is up?

722D3BD8-6A69-4B60-9F28-9B9D7076E808.jpeg

also. This dress. 😂 does she want to look like a midget Swiss milkmaid?
E4303EAC-C1ED-4E10-A3B1-94A102C6DDA3.jpeg
l

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Tui That's her sister.

In the past week she's been to London for a couple of days on the train and now York for the weekend. I know she'll be taking the precautions and everything but I wouldn't want to be taking the risk of getting covid when pregnant. Maybe that's just me though, im a worrier 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Tui That's her sister.

In the past week she's been to London for a couple of days on the train and now York for the weekend. I know she'll be taking the precautions and everything but I wouldn't want to be taking the risk of getting covid when pregnant. Maybe that's just me though, im a worrier 🤷
Fair enough....Although I vaguely remember her sister is married? They can’t both have their mum in their bubble, it doesn’t work like that.

I’m 9/40, don’t feel comfortable going to pubs/restaurants etc unless I’m sat outdoors. I have to get a train and bus to work which is about 30 mins total each way and I’m on edge the whole time. Couldn’t handle a train to London or a night out in York. She’s braver than me!

Reactions: 4
It just winds me up that people with this platform are flaunting themselves breaking the rules

Edited to add: I haven't hugged my mum, sister or any friends since before lockdown. I would love to, but I won't risk it for me or my family

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
the dress looks awful. She has zero dress sense. I agree some people are not following rules at all now or if they are just the ones they can ie mask at supermarket etc

Reactions: 6
Is Kate older than her? She looks so much younger and has beautiful skin. She also has more style than Rosie.

Reactions: 3
Is Kate older than her? She looks so much younger and has beautiful skin. She also has more style than Rosie.
I think Rosie wears too much make up, eyebrows too full on, lipstick too dark and it ages her. She’s an attractive woman but her style doesn’t work for her.

It really annoys me when “influencers“ like Rosie break the rules. I haven’t hugged my parents or in laws since February. My sister is moving abroad in a fortnight and unless the Manchester rules relax I won’t be able to see her before she leaves as she lives in London. Really hacks me off that many of us are making sacrifices all the time and others don’t give a toss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It just winds me up that people with this platform are flaunting themselves breaking the rules

Edited to add: I haven't hugged my mum, sister or any friends since before lockdown. I would love to, but I won't risk it for me or my family
I haven’t hugged my parents either - I would have done but both parents work with vulnerable people, and I don’t want to risk them passing anything on from me. That said, I have hugged other friends - I think it’s frankly ridiculous that you can go to a busy bar, pub, etc but basic contact with your loved ones (along with taking a loved one to hospital appointments) is still forbidden. I appreciate the rules are in place for a reason but some of the rules make a lot less sense than others.

I don’t follow her anymore but had a good nose at those photos above.

oh look - the messy bun again 🙄

I like the dress but it does nothing for her figure. Looks like a sack with two legs sticking out of it - do you think it might be a maternity dress?

it’s frustrating that she’s behaving in this way, when parts of the country are on lockdown and others haven’t even seen their parents for months, let alone touch them.

Personally, I’d wrap myself in cotton wool if pregnant at this time. I’m a worrier too, and wouldn’t want to risk anything with the baby. Rather explore my local area and keep bubba safe! Each to their own.

Reactions: 4
Drives me crackers to see her publicly ignoring the restrictions - she definitely can’t have both her sister and mum in her bubble and as a pregnant woman I’d like to have hoped she was taking extra precautions to shield herself as much as possible rather that going off camper-vanning, staying in hotels and going out to bars. At work pregnant women aren’t able to come in as we return to work as it’s considered too big a risk. If people keep flouting the rules we’ll never be out of this cycle of local lockdowns. Rant over! 😡

Reactions: 8
Drives me crackers to see her publicly ignoring the restrictions - she definitely can’t have both her sister and mum in her bubble and as a pregnant woman I’d like to have hoped she was taking extra precautions to shield herself as much as possible rather that going off camper-vanning, staying in hotels and going out to bars. At work pregnant women aren’t able to come in as we return to work as it’s considered too big a risk. If people keep flouting the rules we’ll never be out of this cycle of local lockdowns. Rant over! 😡
On a slight tangent but the camper van must be quite safe, surely? I noticed they did a few walks and that while out, but they seemed fairly distant.

Reactions: 5
The camper van was no more risky than going to the supermarket 🙄 they went to outdoor places. And if you weren’t allowed on trains they wouldn’t be running. If you weren’t allowed in hotels they wouldn’t be open. If you weren’t allowed in bars they wouldn’t be open. Shall I go on?

I know people who worked on the Covid wards and they were out and about everywhere!

I’ll be going back to work in a school with 1500 other people in one building in September with no masks allowed. If I’m ok to be doing that then I’m sure a woman meeting her mum and sister is fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The camper van was no more risky than going to the supermarket 🙄 they went to outdoor places. And if you weren’t allowed on trains they wouldn’t be running. If you weren’t allowed in hotels they wouldn’t be open. If you weren’t allowed in bars they wouldn’t be open. Shall I go on?

I know people who worked on the Covid wards and they were out and about everywhere!

I’ll be going back to work in a school with 1500 other people in one building in September with no masks allowed. If I’m ok to be doing that then I’m sure a woman meeting her mum and sister is fine.
One picture is from the number 10 twitter account (yesterday), one from Rosie. Does that look like at least 1 metre distance to you?

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.