Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning AGAIN on the podcast and Instagram about Rafe playing with hr hair and how much she hates it. But she can’t stop him apparently because the way he says no when she asks him to is too aggressive. That’s some top quality parenting right there! What does she think that’s teaching him exactly?

Reactions: 8
Moaning AGAIN on the podcast and Instagram about Rafe playing with hr hair and how much she hates it. But she can’t stop him apparently because the way he says no when she asks him to is too aggressive. That’s some top quality parenting right there! What does she think that’s teaching him exactly?
I would just remove his grubby little mitts and aggressively say “no”. Pretty sure he’d get the message.

Reactions: 3
All she has to do is say “no, mummy doesn’t like that anymore” and move his hands away. If he makes a fuss just put him down and walk away. If he doesn’t like it, tough! He needs to learn about people’s personal space and respecting other people’s wishes.

Reactions: 9
Also just tie your hair back. Remove it from the situation if it’s annoying you that much

Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely loving this 🤣🤣 but wonder why she hasn’t been bragging about this on insta! She finally been told to earn her keep! Bet she got loadsa freebies for her and the kids. Remember them crumpet slippers she got when advertising warburtoms in lock down haha 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is absolutely priceless, she looks right at home 😂

A video uploaded to Instagram by Greggs was captioned: "In honour of the Fish Finger Sandwich launching in selected shops in the North East, we put @rosemarinoramsey and her northern knowledge to the test in Fact or Fishy,"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is absolutely priceless, she looks right at home 😂

A video uploaded to Instagram by Greggs was captioned: "In honour of the Fish Finger Sandwich launching in selected shops in the North East, we put @rosemarinoramsey and her northern knowledge to the test in Fact or Fishy,"

She looks different unfiltered …

Reactions: 1
Do you think her PR people told her a local company wanted her to help advertise their seafood, so she snapped their hands off thinking she was going to get free oysters from Colman's but got given a Greggs uniform instead? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTF is with Chris posting pictures of a leaf on coffee EVERY SINGLE DAY?!? Has he been told to up his social media presence and this is the best he can do?!? I had to unfollow cos Christ alive it’s so dull seeing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF is with Chris posting pictures of a leaf on coffee EVERY SINGLE DAY?!? Has he been told to up his social media presence and this is the best he can do?!? I had to unfollow cos Christ alive it’s so dull seeing it!
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that 😂🙈

Yup I’ve thought the same too 😂