Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like a convertible mini (just going by the wing mirror)
She always has to show off, she can’t help herself 😏
It’s like on the podcast when they say we are doing well for ourselves we can afford this or that; people are in a cost of living crisis and they’re bragging about rolling in money.
Tone deaf just like Rosie’s singing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow that's a positive post of hers. I do like her bikini mind! Can't believe it's that hot where she is. I'm 45 mins away and it's freezing

Reactions: 1
Wow that's a positive post of hers. I do like her bikini mind! Can't believe it's that hot where she is. I'm 45 mins away and it's freezing
I’m just though the other side of the tunnel and it’s been very hot when the sun is out so probably not much difference where she is.

Reactions: 2
Getting fit and bikini photos. Guessing it’s building up to traveling somewhere first class to some exclusive resort. Then filling her timeline with complaints about it.

Reactions: 1
Oooh relatable rosie in her £165 bikini and £200 givenchy sliders. Not to mention said bikini doesnt come with high waisted bottoms which means she bought two of them! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m a larger lady and all for body positivity, but I don’t think that style flatters her figure at all. For that price, she could look much better.

Reactions: 4
I’m a larger lady and all for body positivity, but I don’t think that style flatters her figure at all. For that price, she could look much better.
Full bottoms would be much more flattering than the ones she is wearing - it just looks like she’s yanked them up too far

Reactions: 7
Obviously employ a gardener/Sandra too. There’s no way them two lazy shitehawks keep that garden as neat looking as that.
---
Has she had her boobs done? I’ve had kids and mine are on the floor😂😂
What you can’t see behind is an anchor cable from the back of her bikini top into the grass behind. Bit like the ones holding up the tension cables on the Humber Bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 7