Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @That Lad From Yorkshire for the new thread titleFull thread suggestion was: From grabbing my husbands coattail’s, to exploiting my kids for likes. I’ve only gone and ended up writing a book on shite

Chris and Rosie have written a book about a poonami

She’s started uploading cooking videos in a bid to get herself a slot on Masterchef

She can’t decide whether to show the kids on IG anymore or not, which resulted in her knocking Robin out of shot but Chris was waving Rafe around behind her head in full view of the camera

She is decorating mum Sandra’s new house. She’s taken some before photos and might remember to take some after to show of her interior design skills

Reactions: 5
“Written” a book. When they actually wrote heir adult book, all they did was moan about how difficult it was. For weeks. We’d just hear about how writing a book was really hard. Their children’s book? Not a peep. Hmm, I spy a 👻writer!

Also, in last week’s episode, they didn’t say they’d finished writing; they very carefully said “the text was finished”. 👻👻👻👻

This pisses me right off. People think children’s books are easy - mainly because of zed listers like these two - when they really really REALLY aren’t.

Reactions: 14
Another cooking video… well minced beef and waffles. If you are wanting to make it big in the cooking world at least create your own recipes

Reactions: 1
Don’t know if she’s after a spot on Masterchef or a Michelin star with her ‘cooking’ videos. But she’s got about as much chance of that as I have of hitting the passing international space station with my cock

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another cooking video… well minced beef and waffles. If you are wanting to make it big in the cooking world at least create your own recipes
Glad someone else picked up on that.

Honestly I’ve had better meals in a police cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find her deeply unattractive. She hasn’t got anything going for her and looks like someone with questionable hygiene.

Reactions: 6
On the podcast they were talking about how Rosie only likes sex first thing in the morning. All I can think is how dog rough she would be, with the worst morning breath 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Chris is going to be a guest presenter on pointless
Without her thank god . I think there mustn’t be much in the pipeline for CRW hence the cooking and the inane drivel that’s been posted . I hope Chris is not too ott on pointless though , I am from the same town as him and it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
Without her thank god . I think there mustn’t be much in the pipeline for CRW hence the cooking and the inane drivel that’s been posted . I hope Chris is not too ott on pointless though , I am from the same town as him and it’s embarrassing!
He's so cringeworthy isn't he?! I can't bear to watch him. That really OTT huge smile he does 🤢

Reactions: 7
Why does she drink red wine in such a weird way? And surely in her Waitrose ad for a valentines meal you would film you and your husband eating together, not yourself eating solo, stood up at the island? V romantic....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was so annoyed with that advert. Surely any normal person would add lettuce/garnish to the prawn cocknot just plonk it in a bowl?! And same for the steak and chips. I'd not thank anyone for that meal 😬

Reactions: 4