Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes off so terribly in today’s podcast and her instagram stories. Not that she comes over well the rest of the time 🤣 Chris can be a knob at times but she’s such a controlling dick she wouldn’t let Chris say anything or explain his point. Just shouted over him then declared “let’s split up” and then while still angry “you ruin everything all the time” then also admitted to throwing something at him.

She was talking about them having a joint 40th birthday party in two years time. TWO YEARS. Anyway she was saying how she wanted it to be a big night thing and Chris asked what would be happening with the kids. Rosie then snapped that they’d be there at the party, Chris was then clearly trying to ask what the plan was with them because they’re children and have bedtimes/neither would want to parent etc/and that maybe a day time party would be better, and she just yells over him without letting him finish a sentence. Like let him bleeping speak woman! Has she ever considered that she wouldn’t constantly misunderstand him if she actually listened??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I honestly think they’ll divorce once their 15 minutes is up. I see tendencies between them that have been in my own past relationships and they do end up breaking you.

Reactions: 12
She comes off so terribly in today’s podcast and her instagram stories. Not that she comes over well the rest of the time 🤣 Chris can be a knob at times but she’s such a controlling dick she wouldn’t let Chris say anything or explain his point. Just shouted over him then declared “let’s split up” and then while still angry “you ruin everything all the time” then also admitted to throwing something at him.

She was talking about them having a joint 40th birthday party in two years time. TWO YEARS. Anyway she was saying how she wanted it to be a big night thing and Chris asked what would be happening with the kids. Rosie then snapped that they’d be there at the party, Chris was then clearly trying to ask what the plan was with them because they’re children and have bedtimes/neither would want to parent etc/and that maybe a day time party would be better, and she just yells over him without letting him finish a sentence. Like let him bleeping speak woman! Has she ever considered that she wouldn’t constantly misunderstand him if she actually listened??
I did wonder what had been said after she put a warning/apology on Instagram saying they’d actually had a fight!

Reactions: 2
Surely their time is up already? He’s not on tour is he? She’s flogging fish finger sandwiches and their show has been axed…im not Northern and don’t listen to their podcast but there seems to be a lot of comedians teaming up, doing tours, shows, even acting in films then you have poor chris stuck with Rosie

Reactions: 7

Wait, she isn’t 40 for ANOTHER 2 YEARS?!!! Christ alive! What time did Sandra have her up doing a paper round?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s literally been the kiss of death to his career i think, a definite hanger on his coattails. She’s got more vulgar over the years and just isn’t funny or talented - thats not a sellable couple to me.

Reactions: 16
Hear hear. Chris's stand up routines used to make me chuckle, and I was vaguely aware of her posting some videos about hairstyles and similar and found one or two useful. Listened to the podcast when it began in lockdown and found it amusing now and again, but then they seemed to trade humour for disgusting stories and she became an unbearable parody of herself so I stopped listening and unfollowed them both.

Reactions: 12
She always seems desperate to get away from the house and kids but then when she’s away she comes on Instagram to try and convince us (and possibly herself) that she actually misses her boys!

Reactions: 2
Just listened to some of the latest podcast. I don’t get the argument about the birthday party that’s in two years’ time. Why shouldn’t the kids be there? It’s a one off and I’m sure they’d have a great time surrounded by friends and family. And I’m sure Sandra and MyKate would keep an eye on them.
I’ve thought for a while that they don’t actually like each other all that much. I wonder if they’re staying together for the money - podcast, TV show, etc. only works if they’re a duo. Also, they’re both probably too lazy to go back onto the dating scene!

Reactions: 10
Just listened to some of the latest podcast. I don’t get the argument about the birthday party that’s in two years’ time. Why shouldn’t the kids be there? It’s a one off and I’m sure they’d have a great time surrounded by friends and family. And I’m sure Sandra and MyKate would keep an eye on them.
I’ve thought for a while that they don’t actually like each other all that much. I wonder if they’re staying together for the money - podcast, TV show, etc. only works if they’re a duo. Also, they’re both probably too lazy to go back onto the dating scene!
I agree, Chris would get right on my nerves being so nitpicky about the specific details of, as Rosie said, an event that literally does not even exist yet. They both pick such stupid fights with each other, I can’t believe this is what they broadcast to the world. You can only wonder what long suffering Daisy actually edits out!

Reactions: 1