Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's away working at the moment... no idea what though, probs the opening of an envelope or something..!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nice picture to show off her Celine bag and her Yve Saint Laurent bag and the fact that she’s been staying in the hotel attached to the old bbc television centre . It had a gym In it hence why she was in there the other morning fully made up 🙄.

Reactions: 1
Came up on my explore, couldn’t of put it better myself chris! Ladies also dont sit with a mini radiator between their legs either!

• Haha
Please don’t say she’s doing Strictly? Although surely they’re not allowed to drop hints this early??!

Please don’t say she’s doing Strictly? Although surely they’re not allowed to drop hints this early??!
I had that thought too… the reveal is usually in August, right? Could explain why she’s been droning on about exercise and weight loss with renewed intensity.

Reactions: 4
The polka dot suit is awful I’m sure her stylist must be a Tattler. ‘Strictly professional’ on her post and comments are saying they hope they’re the new It Takes Two presenters. Presenters were only changed last year so doubt that would be the case?

Reactions: 3
What hint has she dropped?!
Lots of comments asking about Strictly, and hoping she’s doing it!
---
The polka dot suit is awful I’m sure her stylist must be a Tattler. ‘Strictly professional’ on her post and comments are saying they hope they’re the new It Takes Two presenters. Presenters were only changed last year so doubt that would be the case?
I don’t think Janette Manrara will be quitting….. maybe occasional guest presenters??!! Hopefully not Rosie as a competitor!

Attachments

Last edited:
Anyone who is dropping hints about doing either Strictly or I’m a Celeb normally isn’t doing it. They are just jumping on speculative clickbait articles to boost their profile

Reactions: 5
Anyone who is dropping hints about doing either Strictly or I’m a Celeb normally isn’t doing it. They are just jumping on speculative clickbait articles to boost their profile
This. They go to the trouble of giving all the contestants codenames and everything to keep it secret, so I'm not sure they'd be happy if people were dropping such unsubtle hints.

Reactions: 4
She did the Christmas special one year, and I think was dropping major hints at the time, about doing the full show. I don't think anyone has been revealed yet and Strictly wouldn't want them to be dropping hints.

No thanks re ITT either! Shudder.

Reactions: 5
Idk, they’re both pretty dense and think they’re not which is a dangerous combination. The time he was filming Who Do You Think You Are and his idea of a subtle hint was ‘We’ve got a camera crew here but I can’t tell you what for… who do I think I am?’

They remind me of Joey on Pyramid when he just says the word instead of giving clues.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did say st the time that she wouldn’t do the full series of strictly as it it too much of a commitment, but maybe she was just saving face in case she wasn’t asked

You’re right TravellingPants, they’re both pretty thick

I used to like Chris on his own.

Rosie has just gone too far. She isn't funny or cute, she can't sing and is as thick as two short planks.
Can't stand her.

Have abandoned the podcast too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13