Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because they can't say no to their kids - they've given so many examples in the podcast, especially in recent months. She's been moaning for months about Rafe always playing with her hair. She could just say no, in fact she really should as kids need to learn about other peoples' personal space. Chris actually said in a recent podcast that they were scared of their kids kicking off if they said the wrong thing - WTF? Rosie mentioned that one of the kids helped himself to someone else's advent calendar and finished the whole thing off! It sounds to me like they just aren't being taught the consequences of their actions and to consider other people.

And yes some kids share a bed with their parents, nothing wrong with that. But if you as the parent don't want to do that anymore then it should be you making the decision, not your kids!

Reactions: 8
There’s a post on M*msnet from a woman declaring she hates weekends with her kids and wonders why she became a mum.
I seriously thought it might CRW 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think they sold their last house. It’s just popped up in my Facebook as a holiday rental (I know it as I live near by)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you know the address, you could check on zoopla… 😉
I’ve looked a few times as I never saw it up for sale when they moved- it’s the sort of property in our area you notice so definitely think it’s been kept as an investment.

I’ve looked a few times as I never saw it up for sale when they moved- it’s the sort of property in our area you notice so definitely think it’s been kept as an investment.
I think this is allowed as no details of the location shared - but confirms sales in 2021 and 2022.

*will report for deleting if sharing too much

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How many ads do they need on their podcast, greedy feckers!
Does Chris really need to scream and laugh hysterically like he does, and I'm no prude but omg they can be disgusting! Never mind the effing for no reason, no class at all! I'm from the North East and you should have enough of the natural north east personality to be funny without being so vulgar! And that big 8 year old still sleeping with his mam and neither of them having a proper bed time, why do they make that public knowledge, it'll only be a matter of time before he's being made fun of at school!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this is allowed as no details of the location shared - but confirms sales in 2021 and 2022.

*will report for deleting if sharing too much
Ah good work I guess it’s an investor that bought it then and it was done privately.

Reactions: 1
I wondered if they’d rented it for a year between houses. But then again they did make a big deal about the first move with the whole surprise we’ve moved, and then no mention of the 2nd move

Anyone else notice she uploads videos to her stories but then deletes them she did it twice yesterday?