Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be surprised if they mention about moving back publicly. They will not want to answer the inevitable questions about why they moved again so quickly after buying their apparent dream house
and that’s in part why the podcast went downhill. You can’t start a podcast being down to earth and relatable sharing basic details of your life and day to day events, then halfway through decide not to share things like house moves, and still expect to give off the same vibe? they’ve become super guarded which is their right I suppose, not to share every detail of their life, but it makes the podcast phony and boring.

Reactions: 21
and that’s in part why the podcast went downhill. You can’t start a podcast being down to earth and relatable sharing basic details of your life and day to day events, then halfway through decide not to share things like house moves, and still expect to give off the same vibe? they’ve become super guarded which is their right I suppose, not to share every detail of their life, but it makes the podcast phony and boring.
Strongly agree with this. They are misleading their audience at this point as they have to be careful with everything they say which means things don’t flow as naturally.

I don’t understand why they are doing it as I think they’d be considered more ‘relatable’ if they admit it didn’t work out in the country as they missed their family too much and they are back in or around their home town.

Reactions: 13
Can’t think of which school looks out into the beach, I don’t care where he goes to school by the way just trying to think!

Reactions: 2
Can’t think of which school looks out into the beach, I don’t care where he goes to school by the way just trying to think!
If he is at the school local to where they are living it’s no where near the beach . The only school I can think of near a beach is Whitburn academy and he’s too young for there .

Reactions: 5
I stopped listening when everything became tit, literally. I'm not boring or a prude but I don't need to hear about someone else's crappy story when cooking my dinner!

Reactions: 12
I listen if I have run out of others but have to skip through a lot of the ‘questions’ from the public which are just people trying to out-gross each other with made up stories. Very dull.

Reactions: 6
As soon as the majority of the podcast was about Barry Beef and his family was my trigger to delete it from my podcast list

Is that still a feature?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Cleadon houses are absolutely top of the market for the whole area. Just down the road in Shields you can buy a really decent house for under £300k. Eg https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/125295194#/?channel=RES_BUY
But that area is a tit hole 😂

Robyn isn’t at state school, he’s still in a private school in Newcastle. The tried to bribe his old school into letting him back in by offering to pay for the new school roof, the school declined. That was the school next to the town hall in South Shields, that catholic one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Robyn isn’t at state school, he’s still in a private school in Newcastle. The tried to bribe his old school into letting him back in by offering to pay for the new school roof, the school declined. That was the school next to the town hall in South Shields, that catholic one.
Love this 😂😂

Who do they think they are honestly? Bribing the school? Just because Rosie wanted to pretend being posh in the country side for a year people have to bend the rules for them, no duck off!
Enjoy driving to Newcastle twice a day from South Shields Rosie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

My children go to St bedes there was probably no room for him as it’s a one class per year and the class will have been full so it just shows how they think money can do anything. I’m glad they refused . There is Cleadon academy near to where they live they must have been full too

Reactions: 6
My children go to St bedes there was probably no room for him as it’s a one class per year and the class will have been full so it just shows how they think money can do anything. I’m glad they refused . There is Cleadon academy near to where they live they must have been full too
Theyre not living in cleadon at the minute, the closest school to them would probably be Mortimer or ridgeway, they definitely wouldn’t lower themselves to those schools though 😂

Reactions: 1
Theyre not living in cleadon at the minute, the closest school to them would probably be Mortimer or ridgeway, they definitely wouldn’t lower themselves to those schools though 😂
So if that’s the case I’m guessing they aren’t far from where they lived originally in Harton .

So if that’s the case I’m guessing they aren’t far from where they lived originally in Harton .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.