Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please clarify the houses/living situation for someone who doesn’t know the area and has never heard of these places 😂

Reactions: 7
Can someone please clarify the houses/living situation for someone who doesn’t know the area and has never heard of these places 😂
They lived in South Shields in a lovely street, probably one of the best streets we have here.
They had a lovely big detached house which was very expensive.
Rosie started getting too big for her boots and thought she was posh and they should live in a converted vicarage in the countryside (near Newcastle) which was 45 minutes away from South Shields and their family and friends.
After a year they must have been sick of driving back and forwards to shields to visit and not getting many visitors because who wants to make that drive often?
So they’ve apparently bought a new house in a lovely place called Cleadon, minutes away from their old house. They haven’t sold the vicarage from what’s been said here.
And also they’ve bought Rosie’s mam a house? And are living in it now (while work is being done on their new place)
So they at this moment own three houses worth about 5 million?
Anybody correct me if I’m wrong, this is just what I thought from reading here.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
They lived in South Shields in a lovely street, probably one of the best streets we have here.
They had a lovely big detached house which was very expensive.
Rosie started getting too big for her boots and thought she was posh and they should live in a converted vicarage in the countryside (near Newcastle) which was 45 minutes away from South Shields and their family and friends.
After a year they must have been sick of driving back and forwards to shields to visit and not getting many visitors because who wants to make that drive often?
So they’ve apparently bought a new house in a lovely place called Cleadon, minutes away from their old house. They haven’t sold the vicarage from what’s been said here.
And also they’ve bought Rosie’s mam a house? And are living in it now (while work is being done on their new place)
So they at this moment own three houses worth about 5 million?
Anybody correct me if I’m wrong, this is just what I thought from reading here.
Thank you! I knew the first bit as followed her when they bought their ‘dream house’, I was just confused after that 😂 It’s so strange that they haven’t addressed their move on the podcast 🤔

House situation as above is what I was told, including the road.

I was told about the new school as part of it all - it is definitely not a private one. I don’t want to say which one on here though. Maybe he hasn’t started there yet.

Reactions: 4
Eh? What? Someone explain this please!

why does she have an alarm on her phone to remind HER mam to give HER child some eye drops!!!! Why can’t she give him his eye drops? She’s just randomly posting on Instagram so it’s not like she’s actually doing anything important (as usual) xx

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Sorry, but not even the busiest Mum in the world wouldn't have 10 seconds spare to give their child some eye drops. Who sets an alarm to remind someone else to do something?! Is she taking the piss?

Reactions: 15
Eh? What? Someone explain this please!

why does she have an alarm on her phone to remind HER mam to give HER child some eye drops!!!! Why can’t she give him his eye drops? She’s just randomly posting on Instagram so it’s not like she’s actually doing anything important (as usual) xx
She’s “working” don’t you know??!! Reading a few emails that someone else has already trawled through! It’s hard work being CRW! Why do you think Sandra’s chained to the baby? 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also her kids love getting ill! What a load of tit Rosie, everyones kids get ill a lot when they are little. And let's face it, you've just made it clear that you aren't dealing with the ill kid anyway. Way to be relatable!!

Reactions: 8
It’s a small and petty thing but I cannot bear that they are 200 episodes into their podcast and whoever writes the show notes still puts an apostophe in “The Ramseys”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rosie telling everyone to "be content with what they've got" in this week's podcast. Might want to start with herself!

They're the best walking advertisement for not having kids. They sound so miserable!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I actually think them complaining about it all the time was the icing on the cake for me not having children, it just sounds like hell on earth, depressing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You’ve got to feel a bit sorry for Chris I suppose. He had his own sitcom, Hebburn, a few stand up tours and also a regular on Celebrity Juice amongst others.
But now the poor bastard can’t appear in anything without CRW hanging around with him like a fly round a cows hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You’ve got to feel a bit sorry for Chris I suppose. He had his own sitcom, Hebburn, a few stand up tours and also a regular on Celebrity Juice amongst others.
But now the poor bastard can’t appear in anything without CRW hanging around with him like a fly round a cows hole.
Loved hebburn! Had a few episodes recorded but you can’t watch anywhere

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.