Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think Rosie was particularly good, her proportions are all off for dancing so even if she’s technically doing it right it looks like a bit of a farce. That pink dress didn’t help - it made her look like a short ball.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think Rosie was particularly good, her proportions are all off for dancing so even if she’s technically doing it right it looks like a bit of a farce. That pink dress didn’t help - it made her look like a short ball.
Notice in her stories she's been on the Peleton again (either xmas eve or xmas day). She's seen herself on tv with the extra weight it adds and she's panicking.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t Chris delay his tour to do tv stuff in the past? They’ve form for it, so too early to celebrate yet!

Plus she could sign up for it and be out by the end of October - I don’t think she’s nearly as popular as she thinks she is

Reactions: 1
She should just give up and just be herself.
No matter what she does she will always look fat unless she gets a breast reduction.
Plus the neck and face are going to stay the same.

Reactions: 9
Would she even be able to do the main show, now she’s done the Christmas special?
Yes, but I honestly don't think anyone who's done the special does the very next series. Just had a look at past Christmas contestants and there isn't a pattern for it. None of last year's Christmas celebs were part of the 2022 cast either.

It wouldn't make sense to defer the SMA tour to do the main show when she's just done the Xmas special. She'd have just gone straight on the main show and not bothered with the special - I'm sure producers already have next year's cast more or less planned out already.

The strictly Christmas special was crap. And frankly an insult to the people who do the proper show for weeks on end training non stop. Craig giving 9's out when he hardly gave them to the celebrities who smashed it every week on the proper show. Absolute joke really.
Exactly my thoughts, "that's a Pontins stage face ".

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We just watched the strictly Xmas special and my bf said Rosie reminds him of Beth chapman!
The faces she was pulling were gross but we all knew she would do that.

Reactions: 2
The outfit and THE BOOTS do her absolutely no favours. She could be a good dancer but it was impossible to even tell with the dress flapping and the stompy boots.

she needs to a) accept her shape and be herself and b) start dressing to flatter her figure

Reactions: 3
Convinced Strictly’s costume department are secret tattlers, it’s the only possible reason they would dress her as Miss Piggy
E9E55A46-69C6-4944-B393-EA100D07266A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Glad to see someone else thought the costume department did the dirty on Rosie this year. Those costumes were horrific.

Reactions: 10
Glad to see someone else thought the costume department did the dirty on Rosie this year. Those costumes were horrific.
They do it to Neil all the time too. I'm not a fan of his but they keep dressing him Inc olouds that just don't go with his ginger hair.

Reactions: 3
Crikey, the constant commentary on her weight is a bit much.

I was very relieved when at the end the ‘special festive treat’ wasn’t Rosie wailing a bit of All I Want for Christmas. Clearly her people didn’t manage to get that through with an actual singer in the line up 😂 Although Rosie is about on a par with the terrible Strictly singers to be honest.

Reactions: 14
Crikey, the constant commentary on her weight is a bit much.

I was very relieved when at the end the ‘special festive treat’ wasn’t Rosie wailing a bit of All I Want for Christmas. Clearly her people didn’t manage to get that through with an actual singer in the line up 😂 Although Rosie is about on a par with the terrible Strictly singers to be honest.
I think because she talks about her weight a lot in the podcast, and she had posted herself about going back on the treadmill after seeing herself on the television, hence my comment about her accepting herself the way she is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.