Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on Christmas Sewing Bee…

Imagine having to drop your husbands name into just about every sentence, so viewers can grasp how you got the sewing gig or who you are…

If that wasn’t cringe enough…then they let her murder a tune.

Painful

Reactions: 13
The singing at the end of the episode was very reminiscent of any Jane MacDonald show

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot stress how utterly underwhelmed I was when I finally heard her sing.

Reactions: 6
There was a bit of hesitation there.... "Johannes from Strictly, Rosie from eeh... you will know her in the podcast with her husband Chris Ramsay" 😅
shooting themselves in the foot having the first name of their podcast as ‘shagged’ - notdaytime telly friendly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Christmas to you all. 🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄
May your day be as stress free as as CRW’s will be with Sandra doing the Xmas day lunch and looking after the kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah I think she did very well to be fair. She’ll be back for the full show in September ‘23 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She was really good to be fair but the costumes weren't great and her facial expressions were painful!

Reactions: 6
Notice how in the Claudia bit she’s always clambering to be in camera shot? So desperate.

Reactions: 1
I know I would do no better but I’m not a tv star wannabe . It proves again the camera really does not like her. I thought she was like a pet elephant how they gave her 10s Christ knows obviously because it’s Christmas! Now she’s back in South Shields I see her around and she isn’t as massive as she looks on tv I don’t know what it is but the camera absolutely murders her . Give it up Rosie you actually look much smaller in real life tv is not for you my sweet . Chris actually looks better on tv than in the flesh hence his success.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.