Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because she talks about her weight a lot in the podcast, and she had posted herself about going back on the treadmill after seeing herself on the television, hence my comment about her accepting herself the way she is.
She also mentioned her weight in the strictly vt unnecessarily! She clearly has issues !

Reactions: 7
Goodness I’ve just watched her in Strictly. The dresser clearly hates her! She’s very smug and I feel sorry for Chris

Reactions: 8
She talks about her weight a lot and she has obvious body image issues. I really don’t think she’s overweight, it’s her huge boobs and double chin that makes her look a lot bigger than she actually is. I think the more she sees herself on tv the more these issues come to the forefront. For her sanity I think she needs to step away from tv work.

Reactions: 12
She can’t do next year. The SMA tour is in November and December.
I had tickets to see Chris on one if his recent tours. He cancelled some shows because he got the job presenting the Little Mix program.
He quickly shat on folk who’d paid months in advance to see him in stand up for TV work.
So I’m pretty sure she’d duck the tour off for a chance to do the fully fledged Strictly.

Reactions: 18
I had tickets to see Chris on one if his recent tours. He cancelled some shows because he got the job presenting the Little Mix program.
He quickly shat on folk who’d paid months in advance to see him in stand up for TV work.
So I’m pretty sure she’d duck the tour off for a chance to do the fully fledged Strictly.
I agree she probably would, but it would have been pointless her being on the Xmas special if producers wanted her for next year's main show.

I definitely don't think she'll be on Strictly 2023 but beyond that, it's possible.

Reactions: 7
I used to be a big fan of the podcast but, never felt inclined to see Chris live. He always seemed to fall flat for me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If you get the chance to see his mate Carl he’s genuinely funny and not in a prick way

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you get the chance to see his mate Carl he’s genuinely funny and not in a prick way
I agree with this. I've seen Carl a few times now (both as a support for CR and also doing his own gigs) and he's great!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree. Carl is really funny and seems genuinely much more down to earth than his prick of a mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tapped into my Shields mafia over Christmas and can tell you:

1. The Ramseys aren’t currently living in the Cleadon house but one in Shields that they have apparently also bought. Maybe for Sandra? Are they there while the Cleadon one gets done maybe? It’s very much not in the league of their last Shields house. Definitely not Westoe Village!
2. They are open about taking every opportunity to earn money while it’s coming their way.
3. They moved because of wanting to be around family, as Chris isn’t from a big family like Rosie, and they didn’t want their boys to miss out on being part of a big group.

Reactions: 14

1. The Ramseys aren’t currently living in the Cleadon house but one in Shields that they have apparently also bought. Maybe for Sandra? Are they there while the Cleadon one gets done maybe? It’s very much not in the league of their last Shields house. Definitely not Westoe Village!
2. They are open about taking every opportunity to earn money while it’s coming their way.
3. They moved because of wanting to be around family, as Chris isn’t from a big family like Rosie, and they didn’t want their boys to miss out on being part of a big group.
Their new house looks very modern in comparison to the previous two

Reactions: 3
She really hates having kids doesn’t she! Never puts anything nice about them poor lads

Reactions: 5
I had no idea there was a RR thread here! Can i join?

She really really grates on me, so much so I had to unfollow her in the end.

My friend introduced me to her years ago when she did the funny commentary on Love Island before that became the show it is now, I think Robin was still tiny. Really liked her and how funny she was. Then when the podcast started, I listen for a while but then it was just the same crap over and over again and the content was just pure cringiness (that even a word? haha).

I cant watch or listen to her now, she tries so hard to be 'famous', tags along to Chris's gigs/work like a bad smell and just pure does my head in hahaha!

I like Chris though when he is on his own, he seems down to earth, not bothered much by being 'famous' (- though this could have changed after ive stopped following them. ), he just seems normal. I do think Rosie defo wears the trousers in that house and I dont blame Chris for going on long tours around the country!

Reactions: 21
What are they doing with the stocksfield house then I’ve not seen it go on the market yet?

Reactions: 4

So they’re paying 3 mortgages? Surely that just doesn’t make sense financially.
She wants everything NOW!!! Why not wait til your house sells, move into the new one and live in it while it’s being done?
She’s a spoilt little bleep

So they’re paying 3 mortgages? Surely that just doesn’t make sense financially.
She wants everything NOW!!! Why not wait til your house sells, move into the new one and live in it while it’s being done?
She’s a spoilt little bleep
Maybe they’ve bought them outright so no mortgages?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.